She likes races. - Sodo I!
但是,我们也可以赌马啊
But, I mean, horses. A daily double.
米奇,你要知足常乐
Mickey, you should learn to enjoy the simple things in life.
天下有两种傻瓜
There are two kinds of kooks...
一种是开这些破车的傻瓜 另一种人是观看破车的傻瓜
The ones that race these wrecks and the ones that watch 'em.
把那些老爷车开出跑道! 准备进行下一项赛事
Take those cars off the track. Let's get ready for the next event.
快点吧!我们快点下去!
Come on. Let's get it on the road down there, you stewards.
工作区的伙计们, 把车子发动起来 退场了
Get busy. You boys in the pits, warm those cars up. Get 'em outta there.'
好了!快点!
all right. Come on, now.
排队好!上场之后就关掉发动机
Line up. Remember, once you get in there, stop your engines.
女士们先生们, 这些车手都是正常人
Ladies and gentlemen, give these drivers a round of applause.
鼓掌是不会让他们紧张的 -你好,约翰
Hello, Johnny.
听到他们的名字后,请鼓掌 -你可以说一声你好啊
You could say hello.
见到我很惊讶吗? -我看你不会喜欢这种比赛的
Are you surprised to see me?
I didn't think you'd enjoy this sort of thing.
不喜欢,但是我听说你在这里
I don't, but I heard you were here.
约翰,你不应该来参 加这种低级赛事
Johnny, you're too good for this... this show.
那你走吧,别来找我
Then get away from me and you won't see me.
他们都是本地最棒的车手
你的朋友伯朗宁还好吗? -把那些汽车灾星搬上跑道!
How's your friend Browning?
他是一个朋友 - 快点吧!这是大赛!
He's a friend.
汽车灾星!
The disaster derby.
到我了 -我到哪里能找到你?
That's me.
Is there some place I can get in touch with you?
斯林车行,就在街道尽头, 我在那里做事
Slim's garage down the road knows where I'll be.
有好事需要你这样的一流车手
There's something coming up. May be a spot for a good driver.
- 9A号♥选手- -我对好事一向都是有兴趣的
Oh... I'm always interested in a good job.
我给你电♥话♥ -我们在等你!
Then I'll call you. - Fine.
-好 -上场吧
-你还想不想比赛了?快点啊 -这次祝你运气更好
Better luck this time.
好了,我们看看阵容
你还来不来了,9A先生?
乔治来了
Here comes George.
开始计时
Ok, start timing.
他看到路标
He sees the sign.
等待
Waits.
退后
Backs up.
然后转上这条路
Now he turns into this road.
让他开出视野,给他五秒钟时间
Let him get outta sight. Give him five seconds.
然后米奇和我设置分道路障 切断大路
Then Mickey and I jump out, grab the detour sign, cut this road off.
那样会花一分钟时间 我们预计邮政运输车…
That'll take maybe a minute, all told. The mail truck takes three minutes
会在三分钟内到达 乔治他们的车那里
to get to where George and the other car will be.
所以我们要在两分钟内赶到那里
That means we've gotta get back there in close to two.
两分钟内跑完这段破路太难了 -我能做到
That's a tough road to make in two minutes.
那你最好还是开始吧
I think I can handle it. - Then you better get started.
你怎么回事,乔治? 我叫你一路保持二十五英里的时速
What's the matter with you, George? I told you to keep it at 25 all the way.
我是这样开的啊 - 杰克
That's where I kept it. - Hey, Jack.
如果我们不能及时赶上卡车 抢在卡车之前来到这里的话
If we can't catch up with that truck and pass him by the time he gets this far,
那我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
we're in real trouble.
我用了多久? - 比预计的时间整整慢了一分钟
What was my time? - Just a whole minute behind schedule.
你要面对现实,杰克 你不行,我们需要找行家
You've got to face it, Jack. You're not driver enough. What we need is a pro.
想到谁了?
Anyone in mind?
约翰.诺斯怎样? -他能行
Johnny north, for instance? - He could do it.
他能轻而易举赶上卡车, 抢先赶到这里
What's more, he could hop the car up and easily pass the truck before we get here.
她说的有道理,杰克
She's got a good point there, Jack.
你确定能万无一失?
Are you sure you're just thinking of the success of the job?
我只想着万无一失
That's all I'm thinking about.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
如果你能让他少管闲事, 我同意见他
If you can get him in with his eyes open and his mouth shut, I'll meet with him.
来了
Yeah?
嗨
Hi.
啊
Oh.
害你出事之后, 你就这样对我冷眼看待?
Is that all I get after all the trouble I had running you down?
如果我知道你来的话, 我会放火把房♥子烧了
If I knew you were coming, I would've set fire to the place.
为什么不给我回电♥话♥?
Why didn't you return my calls?
你来过电♥话♥? -你知道的,我打过五次了
Oh. Did you call? - You know I did. Five times.
别说你没收到我的留言
And don't tell me you didn't get my messages. I know better.
见到你真高兴
I'm glad to see you.
抱歉,让你白跑一趟
I'm sorry you came.
我想你了
I've missed you.
你想要什么? -一个男人
What do you want? - A guy.
我想要当初相遇时的那个你
The same guy I wanted the first time I saw you.
他已经死了
That guy is dead.
那个人曾经是那么深爱你 可是他竟然有眼无珠
That guy was so in love with you he couldn't see straight.
你现在已经名花有主 难道他没有向你表白?
You're somebody else's girl now, or didn't he tell you that?
你没有告诉过我 好吧,我喜欢好东西,喜欢奢侈品
You didn't tell me. All right, so I like nice things, expensive things.
谁不喜欢呢?我不能没有钱 -是啊,你当然可以了
Doesn't everybody? I can do without. - Yeah, sure, sure you can.
我喜欢和你在一起
I'm doing without you, and I don't like it.
约翰, 难道我在 你眼里就一文不值吗?
Johnny, am I worth anything?
和你在一起的时候, 我以为自己对你有价值
I always thought I was when I was with you.
你说你有份工作给我
You said you had a job for me.
我只对工作感兴趣
As far as you're concerned, that's all I'm interested in.
公事公办?
Strictly business?
没错,公事公办
That's right. Strictly business.
你愿意去开车吗? 很危险的
Would you drive? It's dangerous.
我不明白
Now I don't understand that.
十万块酬劳应该能让你明白了吧?
Would $100,000 make you understand?
你在搞什么鬼? -是你在搞鬼
What are you mixed up in? - I'm mixed up in you.
再开一次车,最后一次赛车
Drive one more time. One more race.
如果赢了,你就得到十万块
If you win, you win $100,000.
我跟谁比?
Who do I race?
警♥察♥
The police.
我的朋友需要世界上最棒的车手
Some people I know need the best driver in the world.
约翰
Johnny,
别打发我走
don't send me away.
我要你认真看待
I want you to mean this.
我一向认真看待
I've always meant it.
我要你
I want you.
I'll fill you in on all the details if you can handle this job.
Until I'm sure, you don't get word one.
That way, nobody gets hurt. - Suits me.
The actual truck keeps a 25-mile speed all the time.
I don't know whether it can keep it up on this side road.
Truck'll corner better than most passenger cars.
I'll tell you when to go. We wait a few seconds.
Why? - Don't ask questions.
If you're as hot a driver as Sheila says you are,
you'll find out soon enough.
Ok, flash, show me what you can do.
A minute and 32 seconds.
All right. If you want in, you're in. But you're in all the way, understand?
You can push a car, I'll say that.
She handles like a barge.
Let me nail down the shocks, work the box over,
and I'll cut another 15 seconds off the time.
You can start right away. I'll fill you in tonight.
Here comes George.
你觉得他知道他在 车底做什么吗? -他最好知道
Think he knows what he's doin' there? - He'd better.
快点
Come on, you...
嗨 - 杰克呢?
Hi. - Where's Jack?
米奇,你担心什么啊?
My, Mickey, aren't you the worrier?
怎么说,老伙计?
What do you say, old pal, old buddy?
嗨
Hi.
情况怎么样? -我们会成功的
How's it coming? - We'll win the race.
我相信
I believe it.
你好美
You look great.
你好面熟
You look familiar.
约翰
Johnny.
过来一下
Can I see you for a minute?
你不要得寸进尺,约翰
Now, take it easy, Johnny.
杰克很在乎他自己的东西
Jack's funny about things he owns.
我也是 -我只是提醒你
Soam I. - Just a word to the wise, kid.
知道我的意思吧? -知道,当然知道
You know what I mean? - Yeah, sure. I know what you mean. Sure.
好吧,我们再演练一次
All right, we'll go over it one more time.
你确定你能集中注意力记 好每个细节吗,诺斯先生?
Are you sure you can concentrate on dry business details, Mr. north?
我们之前看过了
Oh, we've gone over this before.
我们会复习一遍又一遍
And we'll go over it again... And again.
诺斯和我会穿着警服 坐在车上在这里等待
North and I wait here in the car in uniform.
10:43,我们在这里设置分道标志
At 10:43, we place the detour signs here.
邮政车会在10:45左右到来
The mail truck'll be along at 10:45, give or take a minute.
一旦车子走出视野, 我们把标志从这里移到这里
As soon as it's outta sight, we move the signs from here to here,
切断小路
cutting off the country road. Mickey?
米奇? - 10:46整
Er, at exactly 10:46, George and me fake an accident here.
电影精选列表