You think that cheap little... - We don't think anything, Jack.
她在哪里? - 等一等…
Where is she? - Now wait a minute, you...
你才等一等
You wait!
你慢慢思考
You wait... and you think.
最后我只知道, 她住在城里的某个酒店
The last I heard, she was stayin' at some hotel here in town.
叫她在四个小时内给我们电♥话♥
Have her call us here in four hours.
四个小时?
Four hours?
她可能都已经不在城里了 -她最好是在
She may not even be in town anymore. - She'd better be.
你们对我太过分了
Listen, you boys are leaning on me pretty hard.
杰克,我们干掉过很多人了 酬劳都没有一百万
Jack, we've hit guys for a lot less than a million. You know that.
叫她照我们说的做
Now, just tell her to do what we said.
我尽力而为吧 -好的,顺便说一声
I'll do what I can. - That's good. Oh, and by the way,
你跟她谈的时候,请你转告一下
when you talk to her, would you pass this on?
要是跟我们耍花样
"You try to get cute with us..."
就别想跑
"And don't try to run."
谁也跑不掉
"Nobody can."
如果我是你,我就马上动手
If I were you, I'd get hot.
你已经浪费了一分钟了
You already lost a minute.
你觉得伯朗宁会给我们想要的贷吗?
You think Browning was giving us the straight goods?
那取决于电♥话♥响不响
That depends on whether the phone rings or not.
如果我们担心她不会来电♥话♥的话 那她一定有所顾虑
I figure if we worry her enough to call, that she's got somethin' to worry about.
是啊,不过你认为呢? 你猜会怎样?
Yeah, but what do you think? I mean, what's your guess?
她会打电♥话♥来吗?
Will she call?
是我就会,可我不是女人
I would. But I'm not a dame.
对
Yeah.
对
地点由你选,小姐
Any place you say, lady.
好的,今晚九点在 你下榻的酒店见面
Sure. Your hotel tonight at 9:00?
好的,你真识趣 我们会合作愉快的
Fine. You're smart, lady. We'll get along just fine.
你傻了吗? 你想上当啊?
What are ya... What, are ya losin' your marbles?
You're asking for a setup.
我想给他们感觉到信心
I like to give 'em that feeling of confidence.
在六个小时之内, 她不会想到我们会出现的
She won't be expecting us for another six hours.
查理
Oh, Charlie.
查理
Charlie.
你真不愧是头号♥杀手 -我还活着
You're always on top, aren't you, Charlie?
I'm still alive.
二位先生 -这里有一位名叫希拉. 法尔的小姐入住吗?
Gentlemen? - Do you have a miss Sheila farr registered?
有的,她住725房♥
Er, yes, sir. She's in 725.
刚入住的? - 几个小时前
Just checked in? - A couple of hours ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁啊?
Who is it?
等一下
Just a minute.
你们想干什么? -他叫查理,我叫小李
What do you want? - He's Charlie. I'm Lee.
你们不是晚上九点才来吗?
You weren't supposed to come until 9:00.
没错,可是我们来早了
That's right. We're early.
听我说,这里- - 闭嘴,坐下
Now see here... - Shut up and sit down.
查理, 查理! 别伤害她
Charlie, Charlie! Don't bruise her, Charlie.
她很高贵的
She's got a lot of class.
好吧,你已经证明了你的粗鲁
All right. You've proved you can be rude.
你们到底想要什么? -要钱
Now what do you want? - The money.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
没人听得懂我们的话,查理
Nobody ever knows what we're talking about, Charlie.
我们开枪扫射他的时候, 他却静静站着
A man stood still while we burned him...
我想知道为什么
And I'd like to know why.
如果你跟伯朗宁谈过 之后再给我们电♥话♥
Now I figure if you phoned us after talking to Browning,
那样就有答案了
then maybe you had some answers.
而且,你可能知道钱在哪里 好像别人都不知道
And also, you might know where the money is,
since nobody else seems to.
杰克一定告诉你们钱怎么丢了
Jack must have told you what happened to the money.
是的,伯朗宁说你拿走了
Yeah. Browning says that, er, you have it.
我跟你做个买♥♥卖♥♥
I'll tell you what. I'll make a deal with you.
你把钱给我们,我们保证伯 朗宁今后再也不会打扰你
You throw the bundle to us,
and we'll make sure Mr. Browning never disturbs you again. Fair enough?
这样公平了吧?
我都说了,我没有那笔钱
I tell you, I don't have the money.
你说什么? 钱在哪里?
What did you say? Where is it?
难道你听不懂吗? 约翰抢走了
Can't you get it through your heads? Johnny north took it.
他打晕了杰克,带着钱逃走了
He slugged Jack and got away clean.
你是说约翰打晕了他? -他肯定告诉过你们了
You mean he struck him? - He certainly told you about it.
打晕他?
Well... struck him, eh?
不知道
I wonder. I...
好像- -啊!
Kinda... - Oh! Oh!
我不喜欢你的瞎话,小姐
I don't like your story, lady.
请你再讲一次 -我说的都是真的
Would you tell me another one, please? - I tell you, it's true.
事情就是那样的
That's exactly what happened.
如果…约翰没有钱,那钱就丢了
If... Johnny didn't have the money, then it's lost.
一百万谁都不会弄丢的
Nobody ever loses a million dollars.
扔她下去
Throw her out.
真高啊,查理
That's a long way down, Charlie.
也许她在空中会想起真♥相♥的
Maybe she can remember the truth on the way.
闭嘴,小姐!
Shut up, lady! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up sweet!
我想吓唬你,因为你根本不老实 我们可没时间跟你捉迷藏
I wanna set you straight, because you got it all wrong. This is no game.
我要知道真♥相♥,不然, 我就让你跳楼!
Now I want the truth, or so help you god, you're goin' out that window express.
明白了吗?
Do you understand that?
抢劫前一天晚上,我去找约翰
The night before the robbery, I went to Johnny's room.
怎么了? -杰克知道我来这 里的话会杀了我的
What's the matter? - Jack'd kill me if he knew I were here.
完事之后,他们会除掉你
After the hold-up, they're planning to cut you out.
是杰克的主意,但是米奇 和乔治都听命于他
It was Jack's idea, but Mickey and George went along with him.
你这是干什么? -我要抢在他们之前干掉他们
What are you doing?
不,约翰,听我说,他们只会…
I'm gonna get to them before they get to me.
No, Johnny. Listen, they'll just... They'll kill you!
他们会杀了你的! -你想叫我怎么办?等死啊?
What do you want me to do? Stand there and take it?
慢着! 等一下
Wait a minute! Now just wait a second. Come here.
我在路上一直在想这件事
I was thinking on the way over.
想他做的计划
The way he's got it planned,
得手之后,车上只有你们俩
there'll be just the two of you in the getaway car.
没错,只有我们俩
That's right. Just the two of us.
还有一百万
And more than a million dollars.
那样做是很危险的 -人活着本来就危险
It'll be dangerous. - Living is dangerous.
答应我,不要杀他
Promise me you won't kill him.
我又不是杀手
I'm not a killer.
我爱你,约翰
I love you, Johnny.
非常爱你
So much.
一切都顺利吗? -什么话?看看啊
Did it go all right? - Did it go all right? Take a look.
约翰
Johnny.
约翰!
Oh, Johnny!
约翰!约翰!
Johnny! Johnny!
我们成功了
We did it.
你带来衣服了吗? -在车上
Have you got the clothes? - In the car.
我们从这里去哪里?
Where do we go from here?
明天晚上,我们就到我跟 你提起过的旅馆了
And by tomorrow night, we'll reach that motel I told you about.
没人会发现我们的
And nobody'll find us. Nobody.
从现在起,我完全听从你的命令
From now on, kid, I take orders strictly from you.
我们走
Oh, man. Let's go.
谢谢,宝贝
Thank you, baby.
米奇和乔治会找你的
Mickey and George are gonna be lookin' for you.
快点动手吧
Get it over with, Jack.
我们不能再浪费时间了
Well, we can't waste any more time.
钱到手了,我们走吧 -他怎么办?
We got the money. Let's get outta here. - What about him?
他会躲起来,我会找人追他
He'll find a hole someplace. I'll put some people on him.
迟早都会找到他的 -要是我们再碰面怎么办?
They'll catch up with him sooner or later.
不会的
What if we botch it up again? It won't be botched this time.
走吧,宝贝
Come on, baby. Let's go.
至少你是对的,感谢上帝
At least you're all right. Thank god.
杰克最后找到了他工作的地方
Jack finally ran him down where he was working and...
然后就雇用了你们
And then he hired you.
谢谢,小姐 那再也无关紧要了
Thank you, lady. It, er, doesn't bother me anymore.
什么无关紧要?
What doesn't?
我们动手的时候他傻站在…
Why he just stood there when we...
不怕死的人…
You see, the only man that's not afraid to die...
是九死一生的人
Is the man that's dead already.
你四年前就杀死了他, 你不需要我们
And you killed him four years ago. You didn't need us.
查理,伯朗宁想除掉我们
Charlie, offhand, I would say Browning tried to cross us.
电影精选列表