李. 马文
安吉尼.迪克金森
约翰.卡萨维兹
杀人者
导演:唐纳德.西格尔
[盲人院]
好吧,我可以舔你
Ok, I can lick you.
你真是个大家伙,但是有点疯
Ok, you think you're such a big shot, but you're a little nut.
啪啪,你死了!
Bang bang, you're dead!
请问,有何贵干?
May I help you, please?
请问,有何贵干?
May I help you, please?
我们找杰里.尼可斯
We're looking for a Jerry Nichols.
他在这里工作吗? -在
Does he work here? - Oh, yes, indeed.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
恐怕你们现在不能见他
Well, I... I'm afraid you won't be able to see him now.
他还要上课…
He'll be in class another, uh...
要一个半小时
Hour and a half.
对不起,女士 我们赶时间,他在哪儿?
I'm sorry, lady. We don't have the time. Where is he?
我都说了,他在上课
Well, I... I told you, he's teaching his class...
他在哪里,女士?
Where is he, lady?
在楼上
He... he's up... upstairs.
你给我坐在这放松 小睡一下
Now you just sit there, relax, take a little nap.
一切都会好的,明白吗?
Everything's gonna be all right. Do you understand?
Shh.
早上好
Good morning.
沃森小姐?
Miss Watson?
要帮忙吗?
May I help you?
在一个灰色的小木屋里…
"In a little grey house made of logs."
巨大的黑色大树… -杰里.尼可斯?
"The great, dark trees of the woods..." - Jerry Nichols?
到楼下走廊右边 最后一间教室里去找
Just down that corridor, the last door on the right.
长在房♥子周围, 远处依然是茂密的树林
"Stood all around the house, and beyond them were other trees."
好了,每个火花塞…
All right. Now, since each spark plug...
失陪一下,各位 埃迪,你要接电♥话♥吗?
Oh, excuse me, fellows. Uh, Eddie, you wanna take this?
用手摸一下分流罩里的每个孔…
Feel the points here in this distributor cap...
然后你们这些天才轮流看
And then pass it on to all you geniuses.
喂?我是尼可斯 -尼可斯先生?
Hello? This is Mr. Nichols. - Mr. Nichols?
有两个男的在找你 沃森小姐觉得他们想杀你
Two men are coming after you. Miss Watson thinks they're gonna kill you.
我明白了,谢谢
Oh, I see. Thank you.
你不明白,先生…
You don't understand, Mr. Nichols...
要我报♥警♥吗? 你要帮手吗?
Should I call the police? Try to get help?
不,不用了
No. No, don't bother.
没事的,我认识他们
It's all right. I... I know them.
尼可斯先生!
Mr. Nichols!
我认识他们
I know them.
下课了
Class is dismissed.
我叫你们下课!
I said, class is dismissed!
杰里.尼可斯?
Jerry Nichols?
别推了!
Stop pushing, man!
滚出去!
Get out of here!
服务生
Porter.
一杯加水的威士忌 -威士忌是那边的
One scotch and water. - Scotch over there.
对不起,先生 一杯胡萝卜汁
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. One carrot juice.
对眼睛有好处 视力会更好
It's the eyes. It's good for the eyes. Yeah, you can see better.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
查理
Ok, Charlie.
查理,自从我们上了火车之后 你就变成哑巴了
Charlie, ever since we got on this train, you've been like a dummy.
什么? -好吧
What? - Ok.
好吧
Ok, ok, ok.
小李,我这辈子干掉过不少人 -不假
You know, Lee, I've hit a few guys in my time.
True.
有机会的话,他们肯定会逃命的
Now, if they had a chance, they always ran.
但他偏偏就傻站在那里等死
But he just stood there and took it.
你教我的第一诀窍是 永远都不要回想以前的差事,查理
First thing you told me was never to think about a job, Charlie.
还有,我一看到他的时候 我马上就认出了他
Another thing: I recognized him the minute I saw him.
他曾经是大名鼎鼎 的赛车手约翰.诺斯
Well, he was a hotshot race driver named Johnny north.
众所周知,那又怎样?
Everybody knew him. So what?
唯一重要的是 25,000块钱的酬劳在等着我们去拿
Only thing that counts is we're 25,000 ahead of the game.
其一,25,000块钱的美差
Yeah, that's another thing: 25,000 for a simple hit.
我们进去干掉他,然后走出去
We walk in. We put him down. We walk out.
这样的美差也太赚钱了 -对我来说不多
That's a lot of money for a simple hit. - Not for me it isn't.
他早就知道我们来了
And he knew we were coming.
那个女人一定给他 打电♥话♥通风报信了
That dame must've gotten to a phone, 'cause he was tipped off.
但是他就傻站着等死
But he just stood there. That's one.
25,000块的美差
Twenty-five thousand for a simple hit.
我这辈子从没接过超过 一万块钱酬劳的差事 这是其二
I never got more than ten in my life. That's two.
我知道约翰.诺斯在加州 犯下了抢劫邮车的大案
Now, I happen to know that Johnny north was in on a big mail robbery in California.
应该是携带了百万美金逃匿
Supposed to have gotten away with over a million bucks,
玩弄了其他同伙
left the other guys holding the bag.
所以我们接到了暗♥杀♥他的合同
So we get a contract to knock him off. Ok?
那一百万上哪儿去了?
What happened to the million?
他花光了
He spent it.
花光一百万可没这么容易
Nobody spends a million.
不,钱不他那里 否则,我们会严刑拷打他
No, he didn't have the money. Otherwise, we would've leaned on him.
有道理
Makes sense.
我给你讲别的道理
I'll tell you something else that makes more sense.
不管是谁下的合同, 他都不担心百万巨款
Whoever laid this contract wasn't worried about the million dollars.
唯一不担心百万巨款的人…
And the only people that don't worry about a million dollars
一定是拥有百万巨款的人
are the people that have a million dollars.
只是,我们不知道雇主是谁
Only we don't know who hired us for the job.
所以,我们要查出来
So... maybe we find out.
我不明白,查理 我们只管办事收钱就是了
I don't know, Charlie. We did the job, we got paid.
小李,你才27岁
Lee, you're 27 years old.
你精力充沛,头脑敏捷 你走的这条路还长着呢
You got muscles and great brains. You'll go a long way in this business.
但是我老了,头发要变灰了 我已经厌倦了奔波
But I'm getting old, my hair is turning grey, and I'm tired of running.
如果我有五十万, 我就不用到处奔波了
Now, if I had a half a million bucks, I wouldn't have to run.
查理,你不是说过诺斯在 迈阿密有个搭档吗?
Charlie, didn't you say north had a partner down in Miami?
是的,有意思 我刚想去那里玩几天呢
Yeah. It's funny. I was thinking of spending a few days down there.
我们可以在芝加哥换乘火车
We could change trains in Chicago.
我一向喜欢迈阿密 -是啊,那是个好地方
I always liked Miami. - Yeah, it's a nice place.
等一下
Just give me a few minutes, will you?
别捣乱
Hey, get outta there.
我们要谈谈 - 先等一下
We want to talk. - Well, you'll have to wait.
对不起,我们赶时间
I'm sorry, uh... We don't have the time.
什么事?
What's the pitch?
诺斯 - 约翰
North. - Johnny.
什么买♥♥卖♥♥? -他要谈买♥♥卖♥♥
What's the deal? - He wants a deal.
没有买♥♥卖♥♥
No deal.
你们给我出去…
Now you guys get out...
礼貌点是没有坏处的
It won't hurt you to be polite.
进里边吧?
Why don't you step in here?
好了,东西在哪里? -什么东西?
All right, where is it? - Where is what?
你放在哪里了?
Where do you keep it?
这里
Here.
喝一口 -你放松一下
Have a drink. - It'll loosen you up.
我不知道约翰在哪里 也不知道他闯了什么祸
I don't know where Johnny is, what trouble he got into...
他死了
He's dead.
死了? -一命呜呼
He's dead? - All the way.
什么时候? - 几天前
When? - A few days ago.
谈谈约翰.诺斯的事吧?
Now what about Johnny north?
现在我不想提他 -我们想
I don't wanna talk about him now. - Well, we do.
你们想知道什么? -你知道的一切,你是他的技工
What do you wanna know?
Everything you know. You were his mechanic.
他的拍档,亲密无间
His partner, 50-50 down the line.
但是你们分道扬镳了?
But you split up?
人迟早会分道扬镳的
Everybody splits sooner or later.
什么时候? -他再也不能赛车的时候
When? - When he couldn't race anymore.
他为什么不能再赛车? -他出了车祸
Why couldn't he race anymore? - He was in a smash-up.
什么时候的事?
When was that?
大概在四年前的九月份
Four years ago, September.
他是什么样的人?
What kind of a guy was he?
不清楚
I don't know.
我原以为了解他的为人 但是他突然就变疯狂了
I thought I did. He just suddenly went out of his head.
怎么个疯狂法?
How out of his head?
他原是天生的赛车天才 不过他处理不好…
He was the best natural driver I ever saw, and he couldn't handle a...
一种关系
电影精选列表