很好 你们行动的时候
Good. They're gonna be at an amusement
他们在一个游乐园
park when you guys make your move.
不管明天发生什么 为了最大程度保护你的个人利益
Whatever happens tomorrow, I think it's in your best interest...
你要为你自己找个辩护律师
...to get an attorney who's gonna represent your interests alone.
-现在就要找吗 -不是现在
- You want me to get an attorney now? - No, not now.
首先 公♥司♥律师会给每一位高管
First, the company lawyers are gonna
提供一份辩护律师名单
come to all the executives...
你们可以从中挑选
...with a list of attorneys to pick from.
不过得明白 这些人是ADM公♥司♥花钱雇的
You've gotta understand, these attorneys are paid for by ADM.
他们不是代表你个人
They don't represent you.
别从那名单里选
Do not pick one of these attorneys.
说你要自己找律师
Tell them you have your own attorney.
你得告诉他们
You need to tell them that you're
你与政♥府♥合作
cooperating with the government.
说有合作无可厚非
It's perfectly reasonable for you to cooperate.
我认识个在迪凯特工作的律师 我会咨♥询♥他
I think I know a lawyer in decatur. I'll talk to him.
别在城里找
The town is too small.
在生意往来中 你肯定认识了一些不错的律师吧
I'm sure you've met lawyers in your
能搞定这事儿的
business dealings that could handle this.
当然
Definitely.
现在听我说 马克
Now, Mark? Mark?
一旦行动开始 就将很紧张
Once this starts, it is going to be intense.
他们会知道有内线
They are going to know that somebody
与我们合作
was on the inside working with us.
还会用一切必要手段去查是谁
And they're gonna do almost anything to find out who it is.
不过你们确定我还会在公♥司♥平安无事吧
But you guys still think I'm gonna be Okay at the company, right?
你们会抓住犯法的人
I mean, you guys are gonna take down
我会平安吧
the bad guys, but I'll be okay, right?
重要的是
Well, I think it's important to remember...
记住之前说过的话
...what we talked about before, and
现在还要记住
what we're talking about right now...
告诉他们
...is tell them...
-你跟政♥府♥在合作 -明白
- ...you're cooperating with the government. - I know.
我只是问是否
But I'm just asking if you guys think
我还能在公♥司♥平安无事
I'm gonna be okay at the company.
公♥司♥的理念将因你有些小变化
The corporate culture's gonna change a little bit for you.
我同意
I should say so.
-是的 -我们应该集中精力在突袭上
- Yeah. - We should just focus on the raid.
-对吗 -是的
- Right? - Yes.
-马克这是你编的吧 -不是 阿彻 ADM里面的A
- Mark, you're making that up. - No, Archer, the A in ADM...
1947年被一根鸡骨头噎死
...choked to death, 1947, on a chicken bone.
事实
Fact. Fact.
这些话居然从一位博士 马克·维塔科尔口里说出来
Well, there you have it, from Mark Whitacre, ph.D.
知道博士代表什么吧
You know what the ph.D. Stands for, don't you?
就是多扯淡
Piled higher and deeper.
让我猜猜 丹尼尔斯(D)是被头猪杀死的
Heh. Let me guess. Daniels was killed
米兰德(M)被奶牛踩死
by a pig and the cows got Midland.
一只鸡做掉了亚彻 告诉你 在这50年后
A chicken got Archer. I'll tell you, 50 years later...
跟我做生意的泰森农场 福斯特农场
...our deals with Tyson farms, Foster farms...
对方要死多少人?
...what's the body count?
威尔逊先生 维塔科尔先生 我是鲍勃·赫顿 FBI探员
Mr. Wilson, Mr. Whitacre, I'm Bob Herndon and I'm an FBI agent.
-这位是特派员谢帕德 -怎么回事
- This is special agent Shepard. - What is going on?
-维塔科尔先生 麻烦你走一趟 -我不知道
- Mr. Whitacre, would you come with me? - I don't...
-我毫无所知 -维塔科尔先生请
- I have no idea what this is about. - Mr. Whitacre, please.
-请跟我们走 -需要律师吗
- Could you come with us? - Do I need a lawyer?
-泰瑞 律师吗 -抱歉
- A lawyer? Terry. - Excuse me.
一次我在香港某个餐厅 救了个人
I saved a guy once at a restaurant in HongKong.
他噎住了 我用椅子顶他的背
He was choking and I got him to throw
救了他一命
himself over the back of his chair.
逢年过节他给我寄卡片只是为了说声谢谢
He sends me cards on holidays just to say thanks.
唠叨他孩子在上什么课 他记得我
Tells me what his kids are studying. He remembers me.
其实地方消防队开的急救课程中就包含这讲
You can take first-aid courses from your local Fire department.
你在我客户面前
You got a reason for embarrassing my
让我和我的同事如此下不来台 能解释吗
colleague and I in front of a business prospect?
这件事很重大
This is a serious matter.
是有关价格垄断的国际调查
It involves an international investigation into price fixing.
你和你老板米克·安德里亚斯与竞争对手串通一气
We have seen you and your boss, Mick Andreas...
去制定价格我们都看到了
...conspire with your competitors to fix prices.
看到是你在主导
We have seen you tell others to do it.
你们将被起诉
There will be indictments.
搜查令已经发出
Search warrants have been issued.
某些你认识的同事
And some people, people who you know
会进监狱
and work with, will be going to jail.
看
Look at that.
看 泰瑞和鲍勃
Look at that. Look at Terry and Bob.
真希望我是那墙上的苍蝇
Oh, I wish I could be a fly on that wall.
我演技很好吧 是不是看起来真的很害怕
Oh, hey, I was good, right? Didn't I seem really scared?
当时我真有些害怕
I actually felt scared.
记得给你说的了吗
Remember what we told you, all right?
说明你在与政♥府♥合作
Tell them you're that cooperating first thing...
-还有别用他们的律师 -了解
- and whatever you do, do not take one of their lawyers. - Right. No.
你跟那问话的说什么了
What'd you say to your guy?
什么都没说 慢点儿开
Nothing, I told him nothing. Slow down.
我也是 什么都没说
Me neither. I said nothing.
他说他有价格制定会议的录像带 真是见鬼
He said that he had price-fixing tapes. What the fuck is that?
我敢打赌电♥话♥被窃听了
Well, I bet they have the phones tapped.
我一直说 就是电♥话♥的问题
I always said that. It's the phones.
真不敢相信他们对德维恩·安德里亚斯下手
I can't believe they would pull this shit on Dwayne Andreas.
我也在接电♥话♥
Look, I get phone calls from time to time.
知道
I know, I know.
老天
Oh, god.
去找律师吧 我不想用电♥话♥
We're going to the lawyers. I don't want to use the phones.
听见了没 电♥话♥
See? The phones.
他们窃听了所有人 我父亲 施密特 兰登
They hit everybody. My dad, Schmidt, Randall.
见鬼
Oh, fuck me.
他们播了一盘有我在场的录像
No, they played me a tape of me.
跟可恶的日本人在开会 叫了律师
Some meeting with the fucking Japanese. I called the lawyers.
-我们去律师那 -是吗 他们放了盘录像带
- We're gonna go there. - Yeah? They played a tape.
该死的从哪里搞来的录像带
How the fuck did they get a tape?
我觉得他们不知道多少事情
I really don't think they have that much.
如果想把我们的所作所为都算清楚
When you factor in everything we've done for them...
够律师干上10年的了 也许来点罚款
...this will be a 10-year thing for the lawyers. Maybe a fine.
事情最后只能这样 相信我
That's all this is ever gonna be. Trust me.
-进行的怎么样 -很顺利
- How's it going? - Good.
FBI
FBI.
是的 他在 密切尼克律师 有位特帕斯探员找
Yeah, he's here. I got agent Temples for attorney Mutchnik.
我是詹姆斯·密切尼克
This is James Mutchnik.
我刚见过一个ADM职员 科克 施密特
Just interviewed an ADM employee, Kirk Schmidt.
施密特知道我们的突袭行动
Schmidt knew we were coming.
说他很早就知道
Says he knew about the raid days ago.
是维塔科尔告诉他的
He says Whitacre told him.
谢谢
Thanks.
-他看到你坐在窗旁 -鲍勃 布莱恩
- He sees you sitting in the window and... - Bob. Brian.
我能跟你们说几句吗
Can I talk to you guys for a second?
太完美了 你们应该现场去看
That was amazing. You guys should have seen it.
泰瑞很害怕
Oh, Terry was so scared, and Mick
米克和律师们他们只是
and the lawyers, they were just...
-他们很恼火 -很好
- They were pissed. - That's super.
他们以为你们会直接给我一击
They thought you guys gave me the once-over.
还很担心问你还好吗 我说还好
They're like, "you all right?" I'm going, "yeah."
-录带子了吗 -当然录了 很精彩
- Did you make a tape? - Yeah, I made a tape. A great one.
真的很精彩
Really good.
那么完事了吧
So it's over, then.
马克
Mark...
你跟谁讲了
...who did you tell?
-什么 -你跟谁说了突袭的事情
- What? - Who else did you tell about the raid?
我得告诉我的秘书
I had to tell my secretary.
伙计们 我可是生物制品部门的领导
Guys, I'm the head of the bioproducts division.
她要知道怎样联♥系♥我
She has to know where to get in touch
我几个月前就告诉她了
with me. I told her months ago.
电影精选列表