听说我的一位姑母曾患过
I have an aunt that they used to say that about.
是吗
Yeah?
我不确定我的父母是否得过
In terms of my parents, I can't be sure.
在我六岁的时候 他们就出车祸去世了
My parents died in an automobile accident when I was 6.
后来我就被俄亥俄州的一名有钱人收养了
I was adopted by a wealthy man in Ohio.
他经营一家游乐场
He owned amusement parks.
在那我的生活有了一个巨大的转折
I caught a big break there, big break.
我的当事人真心希望与你们合作
So my client's here to cooperate fully.
唐吉拉探员 你有什么问题
Agent D'angelo, do you have any questions.
这是你彻底坦白的机会
This is your chance to put everything on the table.
这是你亡羊补牢的机会
This is your chance to redeem yourself.
如果你无法坦诚相见的话
But if you're not going to be completely honest,
那你就别说了
just stop talking now.
我明白
I understand that.
我想告诉你们我很伤心 我很抱歉
I just want to tell you I feel... bad. I'm so sorry.
上次谈话的时候 我承受着巨大的压力
The last time we spoke, I was under a great deal of stress.
我说了一些谎话
And I said some things that weren't true.
我现在想要澄清这一切
I want to clear that up.
我第一次收取回扣是在1992年
The first kickback was in 1992.
米克都知道
Mick knew all about it.
他说亚洲和欧洲的一些公♥司♥的合同
He told me there were gonna be opportunities to take kickbacks
可以收取回扣
on some of the contracts coming out of Asia and Europe...
那些都是ADM的合同
that were ADM contracts.
还有其他人牵涉进来吗
Was there anyone else involved?
里克特先生
So, Mr. Richter, we have...
我把你的账户放在这儿 这儿
money leaving your account here and here...
还有这儿
and here.
进了维塔科尔的账户
And it's going into Whitacre's account...
他妻子金吉尔的账户
his wife Ginger's account...
还有维塔科尔父母的账户
and this is going to Whitacre's parents' account.
就像我说的 都是贷款
Like I said, those are loans.
他要我成立一家公♥司♥ 诺德克恩·凯恩米
He had me set up a company, nordkron chemie...
就是 开假发♥票♥给ADM
and just, like, issue these fake invoices to ADM.
在汉堡有个银行账户
And there was a bank account in Hamburg...
我会拿到 例如二十万的支票
and so I would get a check for like two hundred grand...
大部分又回到马克手里
and most of it would go back to Mark.
好的
Ahem. Okay, look.
我们知道你要保护你的朋友马克
We know you're looking out for your friend Mark...
可你说的不像是真的
but your story doesn't seem true.
你是对的 这不是真的
You're right, it's not true.
所有的钱都给了马克
All the money went to Mark.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
马克跟我说过他在邮件里收到的尼日利亚邮件
Mark told me about this Nigerian thing he got in the mail.
你知道关于尼日利亚邮件的阴谋吗
You know about these schemes with the Nigerian letters?
419欺骗 每天都看得见
The 419 fraud? Yeah, we see it every day.
有封尼日利亚官方的信
You get a letter from some official in
要一笔钱作为帮助
Nigeria asking for a few grand to help.
-并许诺有好处费 -没错
- They promise a percentage of the money. - Exactly.
你可曾想到这个默不作声的人
You ever wonder who was dumb enough
对那件事信以为真
to fall for something like that?
这真让我难堪
This is really embarrassing.
你认为有多少钱
So how much money would you say
是通过不正当手段得来的
you made from your illegal activities?
七百七十万美元
Seven-point-seven million dollars.
就像我说的 米克都知道
But like I said, Mick knew all about that, you know?
他赞同那样的行为
He endorsed that kind of behavior.
这么说 不是五百万 是七百七十万
So not five, but seven-point-seven?
七百七十万
Seven-point-seven.
吉姆 我们知道要特殊考虑
Jim, we all understand special consideration,
我们抓住了你的人
but we've got your guy.
这些案子都是可以定罪的
And these are cases we know we can convict.
四十五起电邮欺诈...
Forty-five counts of wire fraud...
洗钱 逃税
and money laundering and tax evasion.
跟我们解释一下 有回旋余地吗
So explain to us, where is the wiggle room?
拜托 我又不蠢 马克犯了罪
I'm not stupid. Mark committed a crime.
他盗取了九百万美元
He stole nine million dollars.
那是很难辩护的
That's pretty indefensible.
可ADM的那些家伙 他们
But these guys at ADM, they stole
从全世界无辜的人们那里
hundreds of millions of dollars...
偷了上百亿美元...
from innocent people all around the world.
马克代表穿西装的白人聚在一起...
Mark showed that white guys in suits getting together...
不是做生意 是犯罪
that's not a business, it's a crime scene.
不只是他告诉你的那些
And not only did he tell you about it,
他有证据能证明它
he got the evidence to prove it. Ha.
当探员为联邦调查局秘密行动时
When agents go undercover for the FBI,
他们受过抗压力训练
they get trained for the stresses.
我们一直有听说 受过训练的探员
We hear this all the time. How easy
入侵计算机是多么轻而易举
it is for a trained agent to crack.
我是说 这是马克 一个市民 没受过训练
I mean, here's Mark, a civilian, with no training.
可你们把他推到那里
But you guys just shove him in there.
告诉他不用任何形式的训练
You tell him to go for it without any
就能处理任何突发事件
training to make sure he doesn't crack a crasher.
亲爱的
Ah! Baby.
金吉尔
Ginger.
他们绑♥架♥了我
They kidnapped me.
把我拉进一辆车里 带着我兜了20分钟
They put me in a car. They drove me around for 20 minutes.
-他们不让我出来 -我的天哪
- They wouldn't let me out. - Oh, my gosh.
-我的腿 - 马克
- My leg. - Oh, Mark.
抽筋了
It's all cramped.
谁干的 谁绑♥架♥了你
Who did this? Who took you?
很明显 看我的夹克 这些人是认真的
It's obvious. Look at my jacket. These people mean business.
我被绑♥架♥了
I was abducted.
两个匪徒把我扔进浅褐色道奇王朝...
I was thrown into the back of a light-brown dodge dynasty...
轿车的后备箱
by two thugs...
开车兜了二十分钟
and driven around in a 20-minute joyride.
主要是告诉我
And basically, I was told...
忘记录音带上有的之外的一切东西
you know, forget everything that isn't on tape...
你上法庭或者上媒体的时候
and you can forget about bringing
也要忘记
it up in a courtroom or for the media.
那些人表明身份了吗
Did the men identify themselves?
我想我们知道是谁派他们来的
I think we know who sent them.
他们锯开门锁 像黑♥手♥党♥一样
And they sawed the locks off the door, like mafia thugs.
在两边 我都被绑着
Yeah, on each side, so I was trapped.
被绑着 你不可能摇下窗户
You were trapped. You couldn't roll down the window.
不可能
No.
整个过程里联邦调查局在哪里
Where was the FBI in all of this?
我想... 我们认为人们应意识到...
Well, I think... we think people have to realize...
联邦调查局在做同样的事
that the FBI did the same thing.
我是说 在调查中拘禁我丈夫
I mean, they locked my husband in an investigation...
让我的家庭兜转了三年
and they drove our family around for three years.
-三到五年 -是的
- Three to five years? - Yes.
在牢里 ADM才是罪魁祸首
In jail? But ADM's the bad guys.
我们去哪里都是这么说的
Everywhere we go, it's the same story.
就是对马克·维塔科尔落井下石
It's just dump on Mark Whitacre.
你要注意一点
You gotta focus here.
你盗取了九百万 还有所隐瞒
You stole $9 million, and then you lied about it.
或许在你看来 自己是好人
Maybe in your head, you're good.
对他们来说 你是个偷了
To them, you're a guy who stole a lot
一大笔钱 还说谎的家伙
of money, and then lied about it.
我和金吉尔谈过 我们倾向于
Ginger and I have been talking and we'd like to file a lawsuit...
起讼布莱恩·谢帕德和美国政♥府♥
against Brian Shepard and the united states government.
我的上帝 起诉什么 马克
Oh, my god. For what, Mark?
他用公文包袭击我
He hit me with a briefcase.
马克 得了吧
Mark, come on.
他要我毁掉无助于案件的录音带
And he told me to destroy tapes that didn't help the case.
布莱恩·谢帕德为什么那么做
Why would Brian Shepard do that?
或许你该问自己的是
Maybe the question you should be asking
布莱恩·谢帕德在隐藏什么
yourself is, what is Brian Shepard hiding?
好吧 我告诉你 行吗
All right. I'm telling you, okay?
接受这个请求
Take the plea.
电影精选列表