他想要多少
How much does he want?
1千万美金
Ten million dollars.
1千万 同时也会告诉我们
Ten million, but that gives you
破坏者的身份
The identity of the saboteur
秘密的身份 还有新的
The secret identity, and a new
对病毒免疫的赖氨酸
Lysine bug that is immune to the virus.
三天之内我们就能让车间运行起来了
We have the plant up and running in three days.
你很了解这个人吗
How well do you know this guy?
他来这里的时候我见过他
I met him when he was here.
也在电♥话♥里谈过几次
We've spoken on the phone half a dozen times.
所以并不是太了解
So not very well.
我不能说我很了解
Very well? No, I wouldn't say that.
如果他再来电♥话♥ 跟他压低价格
If you hear from him again, talk him down on the price.
找出他能接受的价格底线
Find out the least amount of money he'd settle for.
我的意思是 如果我们能够找到能抵抗
I mean, if we can get a bug that's
病毒的疫苗 大概也值了
Resistant to the virus, this might be worth it.
但一定要保密
But I want you to keep this secret.
如果有内鬼 我们先
If there is a mole, I don't want
先不要打草惊蛇
Him to know that we're on to him.
当然
Absolutely.
这里可能是开大卖♥♥场的好位置
This would be a great place for some outlet stores.
人们应该会从整个
People would come from all over
南伊利诺斯 也许还有密苏里赶来
Southern Illinois, probably Missouri.
各类名牌
Famous name-brand labels and appliances
每天高达50%的盈利
At savings of up to 50 percent every day.
也可以弄条墨西哥风味的美食街
Maybe a food court with a Mexican place.
鸟吃虫子 车子会夺去
The birds eat the bugs, the cars eat
鸟的生命 生锈又会毁了车子
The birds, the rust eats the cars
新的建筑物又会杜绝铁锈
And new construction eats the rust.
柯基 亚历山大说他房♥间里有只蝙蝠
Corky! Alexander says there's a bat in his room.
FBI?
The FBI?
天哪 不
God, no.
我还以为你想让我跟他谈
I thought you wanted me to talk him
降价的事 我正在办
Down on the price. And I was doing it.
我们是不会坐以待毙
We're not gonna sit back
让那个日本人牵着鼻子走的
And let the Japanese fuck us sideways.
我无法理解 我们只是
I don't understand. We weren't gonna
提了一下 他就参与进来了?
Mention it and now he's in on it?
他当然要参与进来 如果有内鬼
Of course he's in on it. If there's a mole,
这是个安全问题
It's a security issue.
我会去旁听的
I'll be sitting in with the FBI.
我已经告诉了你该说的所有事情
I already told you everything there is to tell.
我是说 这样做有意义吗
I mean, what is the point?
马克 冷静点 好吗
Mark. Calm down. All right?
我们也不喜欢
We don't like the idea of talking
和FBI谈这件事
To the FBI any more than you do.
他们只是来给电♥话♥录音
They're just gonna tape the guy's calls,
问你些问题 没什么大不了的
Ask you a few questions. No big deal.
问题
Questions?
上帝啊
Jesus.
马克
Mark?
FBI?
The FBI?
为什么要你跟FBI谈
Why do you have to talk to the FBI?
是他们的车间
It's their plant.
就让...就让他们自己去跟FBI谈
Just... just let them talk to the FBI.
宝贝 我真的不想再说这个了
Babe, I am really uncomfortable with this.
这发生了一些事情
There are some things that are going on here.
你说 事情是什么意思
What does that mean, "things"?
只是...意思是我们得小心点
It just... it means that we have to be careful.
不管你做什么 柯基 不管发生什么事
Well, whatever you do, Corky, no matter what's going on
坦诚一点 告诉他们实话 好吗
Just be honest with them and tell them the truth, okay?
他说想让钱直接打到
He said he wanted the money wired
一个在瑞士的账户
Into a numbered account in Switzerland
还有一个在加勒比海
And then also in the Caribbean.
你上次跟他联♥系♥是什么时候
Uh... and when did you last have contact with him?
两天前
Two days ago.
但我觉得他已经起了疑心
But I think he's getting suspicious.
我把这件事拖太久了
I've been dragging this thing along.
我觉得要是我们再不进一步
I think if we don't make a move
我的意思是 他可能已经把内鬼告诉我们了
I mean, he could already have backed down here.
这几个电♥话♥ 是打到你家里吗
And these calls, they've been coming in on your home line?
我家有条ADM的专线
Well, I have an ADM line at my house.
是用来谈工作的
It's a business line.
都是通过这条工作专线打进来的
They've been coming in on the business line.
我想我们应该
Well, I think we should start with
从在你的电♥话♥里面安录音装置开始
Putting a recording device on your phone.
巴克拉克店最近在减价
There's a sale at Bachrach's.
卖♥♥得是没人买♥♥的奥斯卡·德拉伦塔牌的领带
They have those Oscar De La Renta ties that nobody buys.
什么领带呢 一人一周戴两条吗
What are they, two for one for another week?
只不过是脖子上的斜纹带子
Diagonal bands of color hanging around your neck.
他们从来不减价卖♥♥漂亮的布里奥尼领带
They never put the nice brioni ties on sale.
我所有的领带都应该在巴黎买♥♥
I should just get all my ties in paris
一周戴一两次
Wear them once or twice
再把它们塞进免税的包里
And shove them in a duty-free bag.
海关不会因为领带多不让你过关
Nobody gets stopped at customs for ties.
这种情况我也能帮上忙
I can help with that.
所以
So...
那就这样吧
...that's it, then.
我能走了吗
I can go?
听着 为什么不
Listen. Why don't...?
我想明天就过来 完成电♥话♥的事
I'd like to come out tomorrow, get on that phone.
好的 没问题
Great. No problem.
-谢谢你的时间 -谢谢
- Thank you for your time. - Thank you.
你应该说出真♥相♥ 马克
You told the truth, Mark.
这是你能做的
That's all you can do.
我甚至没有机会
I never even had the chance.
他们一直在监视我
They were watching me the whole time.
切夫伦也在
Cheviron was in the room.
米克·安德里亚斯认了美国的副总统
Mick Andreas gets the vice president
当他的教父
Of the United States as his godfather.
他还去理查德·尼克松的家过感恩节
He goes to Richard Nixon's house for thanksgiving.
事实是他的父母并没有死于车祸
It's not like his parents died in a car accident
他也没成了孤儿
And he ended up in an orphanage.
米克的爸爸为尼克松的竞选开了张支票
Mick's dad wrote a check to the Nixon campaign.
记在了水门事件的账上
It wound up in the account of the watergate burglars.
他会承认这个吗 我不觉得
Did he admit it? I don't think so.
而且 ADM还有可能控制了FBI
Besides, ADM probably owns the FBI.
也许他们想我搬进德维恩的老房♥子
They probably wanted me to move into Dwayne's old house
因为他们已经像克莱顿的小说那样布置好了
Because they got it wired like in a Crichton novel.
马蒂·安丽森来过电♥话♥
Marty Allison called.
还有希德·赫尔斯想知道你们的
And Sid Hulse wants to know if you can
晚餐时间能否从7:00改为7:30
Have dinner at 7:00 instead of 7:30.
很漂亮的耳环 金吉尔
Great earrings, Ginger.
我敢打赌从太空中也能看到它们的闪光
Bet you can see those shining from space.
马克从国外买♥♥回来的
Mark got them abroad.
我不记得是哪里买♥♥的了
I can't remember where.
是尼日利亚吗
Nigeria?
不好笑 希德
Not funny, Sid.
那你告诉我
You're telling me.
希德 你明天要出差吗
So, Sid, you're off tomorrow?
去哪
Where to?
西海岸
West coast swing.
得去那筹备一下 揍几个日本人
Gotta get up there. Kick some Japanese butt.
我们会有几周见不到吗
I'm not gonna see you for weeks?
也许会更久 如果我在银座迷路的话
Maybe longer if I get lost in the Ginza.
旅途愉快 希德
Have a great trip, Sid.
告诉他们一切吧
Just tell them everything.
然后我们就离开
We'll leave.
我不喜欢公♥司♥对你做的事
I don't like what this company is doing to you.
这是个重新开始的机会
This is a chance to start somewhere new.
电影精选列表