还记得吗 你说的墨西哥
Remember, you said Mexico?
或许某个时候我会告诉他们的 但现在
I may tell them at some point. But now,
我得按公♥司♥的意思做
I gotta toe the company line here.
马克
Mark
如果你不介意的话 我来说吧
If you don't tell them, I will.
我不能
I can't.
不是现在
Not now.
你好 请进
Hello. Please.
谢帕德特工 这是我妻子 金吉尔
Agent Shepard, my wife, Ginger.
女士 我知道现在很晚了
Ma'am. I know it's late.
我马上就说完
I'll be out of your hair in a minute.
好的 给谢帕德特工来杯咖啡吧
Great. Maybe a cup of coffee for Agent Shepard?
好的
Okay.
给我看下我们讨论过的线路在哪吧
Just show me where the line in question
那边那个
It's that one over there.
曾经有过一个电视剧
There should be a tv show about a
讲述一个人打电♥话♥回家 其实他就在家里
Guy who calls home and he's there.
他接起电♥话♥ 跟自己讲话
He answers, he's talking to himself, only it's someone else.
然后一分为二
He's somehow divided into two and
第二个他开车离去
The second one of him drives away.
电视节目就是讲他试图找到另一个他
The show is about him trying to find the guy.
我明天给你电♥话♥ 那时我们再来测试一下
I'll give you a call tomorrow. We can test it out.
好的 好的 谢谢你过来
Great. Great. Okay. Thank you for coming by.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
晚安 维塔科尔夫人
Good night, mrs. Whitacre.
晚安
Good night.
-是你去说 还是我说 -不要
- Are you gonna say something, or am I? - Don't.
布莱恩
Brian?
有时间吗
Hey, got a minute?
我能跟你上车谈吗
Can I talk to you in the car?
当然
Sure.
如果你想的话我们可以回屋谈
We could go back inside if you want.
他们可能已经装了窃听器了
They might have it bugged.
我们在这儿很安全
We're safer out here.
窃听器 什么 谁 我们
Bugged? What? Who? Us?
是的 我知道有些事
All right, there's things I know.
如果我决定告诉你
If I decide to tell you
我会被起诉吗
could I be prosecuted?
我不能保证你会无罪 如果有任何消息
I cannot provide you with immunity, but any information
表明你卷入了犯罪活动
About your involvement in criminal activity
美国律师事务所会用
Would be discussed in a favorable
一种良好的氛围来讨论此事
Light with the U.S. attorney's office.
好的 我昨天告诉你的所有事情
Okay. Everything I told you yesterday
关于麻衣的事情是真的 绝对是
About Nakawara was true. Absolutely.
除了一点 他从未打过我的公♥司♥的电♥话♥
Except one thing. He never called me on my business line.
那为什么你要说他打过
Well, why did you tell me that he did?
在昨天我跟你谈之前
Before I spoke with you yesterday,
ADM公♥司♥的人要我
I was coached by the guys at ADM
告诉你他打得是我的
To tell you that he called on my
公♥司♥电♥话♥ 而不是我家里的电♥话♥
Business line, not my home line.
为什么
Why?
我将要告诉你的事 牵扯巨大
What I'm about to tell you, it involves something very large.
麻衣敲诈的事不算什么事
This Nakawara extortion thing is nothing
跟那个比起来 根本不值一提
Compared to it, nothing at all.
这关系到赖氨酸的定价问题
This involves price fixing in the lysine business.
-现在 -等等 停会儿
- Now - Wait, hang on.
做笔记
Take some notes.
-好的 继续 -赖氨酸的定价问题
- Okay, go on. - Price fixing in the lysine business.
在过去几个月里
I have been in several meetings with
我参加了几次会议
Our Japanese and Korean competitors
跟我们的日本和韩国竞争者之间的会议
Over the last few months, where the
会议的唯一目的就是确定价格
Sole purpose was to fix the prices.
ADM公♥司♥让我参加这些会议
ADM made me go to those meetings.
明白了吗 这就是他们让我撒谎的原因
See, that's why they wanted me to lie.
因为麻衣打的是我家里的电♥话♥
Because the Nakawara calls came in on my home line
其他跟我们讨论定价问题的人
But so do the calls from the people
也是打的我家里电♥话♥
We're fixing prices with.
他们不想让你听见那些谈话
They don't want you to hear those conversations.
所以他们命令我告诉你
So they instructed me to tell you the
麻衣给我ADM那条电♥话♥线打电♥话♥
Nakawara calls came in on my ADM line.
但是 我意识到一旦你们
But see I realized that once you guys started
仔细调查电♥话♥记录
digging around in the records...
你们就会发现我往日本打的这些电♥话♥
...you'd see I have all these calls to Japan.
对吧 这使我很害怕 没人比我电♥话♥更多了
Right? That's what scared me. Nobody's got more calls than me.
所以如果你们发现定价的事情
So if you figure out the price-fixing thing,
我第一个完蛋
I'd be the fall guy.
谁让你去参加这些定价的谈话的
Who told you to participate in these price-fixing talks?
我受命于米克和德维恩·安德里亚斯
I'm operating under the direction of Mick and Dwayne Andreas.
他看起来是一个真正的好人
He seems like a real good guy.
我希望他不会介意
I hope he doesn't mind me calling
我叫他布莱恩而不是谢帕德特工
him Brian instead of agent Shepard.
我差点都想称呼他布莱了
I might even try Bri out.
对他来说跟我这样的人谈话...
This must be very different for him...
一定同跟银行抢劫犯或者
...talking to a guy like me instead
毒品贩子很不一样
of a bank robber or a drug dealer.
我都能预想到我们一起钓鱼什么的
I could see us fishing or whatever.
多好的一个倾听者啊
What a good listener.
这可不是每天都能遇到的
You don't meet one of those every day.
早上好
Morning.
昨天晚上发生了什么
What happened last night?
你什么意思 没什么 他们装了一个...
What do you mean? Nothing. Well, they put a...
录音机在电♥话♥上
...recorder on the phone.
就这些吗
That's it?
是啊
Well, yeah.
他说麻衣来电♥话♥时
He said when Nakawara calls...
我就按下开关录下谈话内容
...I just flip a switch and record the conversation.
是我
Yeah?
-接进来 -确保你这么做了
- Oh. Put her through. - Make sure you do it.
他们有很多方法查出来
They have ways of checking up.
一定的
Sure thing.
你好 亲爱...
Hi, hon..
什么
What?
慢点说 亲爱的 慢...
Slow down, honey, slow...
什么
What?
一磅熏猪肉 一个花生黄油三明治
A pound of bacon, a peanut butter sandwich,
一些维他命片
some vitamins.
只要ADM公♥司♥经手的东西 都经过操纵
Anything that ADM has a hand in, it's all fixed.
这就是他告诉我的
That's what he's telling me.
我意思是 基本上
I mean, basically...
我意思是 这个国家的每个人
I mean, everyone in this country
在他们吃完早餐后...
is a victim of corporate crime...
都成为了公♥司♥犯罪的受害者
...by the time they finish breakfast.
你认为汽车工厂明天造不出出一辆
You think the automobile companies can't make a car...
用一加仑汽油跑100公里的汽车吗
...tomorrow that gets 100 miles to the gallon?
你认为在赛季到来之前
You think the TV networks don't know
电视网络不会知道
who'll win the worid series...
谁会赢得比赛冠军吗
...before the season starts?
偏执狂就是人们为了
Paranoid is what people who are trying to take advantage...
让你放松警惕时对你的称呼
...call you to get you to drop your guard.
我在飞行杂♥志♥中看到这句话
I read that in an in-flight magazine.
我认为ADM公♥司♥中一个
One potential problem I see moving
潜在的问题就是切夫伦这个人
ahead with ADM is this guy Cheviron.
他想要知道
He wants to be kept in on the loop
我们做的所有事情
on everything that we're doing.
我想见马克·维塔科尔
I want to meet Mark Whitacre.
你说过他们只监听一条电♥话♥线路 一条
You said they were only gonna tap one line. One line.
-他们确实只监听一条线 -事实却不是这样
- They are only monitoring one line. - That is not true.
这绝对不是真的 我刚刚
That is absolutely not true. I just
跟我妻子通过电♥话♥
got off the phone with my wife.
一个叫瑞加娜的女人给她打电♥话♥
Some woman named Regina at the phone company called her...
电影精选列表