I'm not allowed to talk to the press at this time.
那你可以谈谈你的这种行为
At least any comment on the effects of your actions...
将对ADM的下滑的股价产生何种影响
on ADM's declining stock prices?
对于你的同事和朋友被窃听你作何感想
What's been the reaction of your friends and your co-workers being taped?
我只对现有的调查感兴趣
Well, I'm a person of interest in an ongoing investigation.
你觉得你和你的家人可以安全的留在迪凯特吗
Do you believe you and your family can safely stay in Decatur?
-抱歉 -政♥府♥有没有安排你们搬家
- Sorry - Has the government made arrangements to move you?
我们一直接到恐吓电♥话♥
We're still getting the threatening phone calls.
而德维恩和泰瑞一直跟人们说
And I know for a fact that Dwayne and Terry
他不是一个好员工 不能信任他
have been telling people that he wasn't a good worker and he can't be trusted.
我们跟马克说过
We told Mark.
他得对这些意外做好心理准备
We told him that he had to expect the unexpected...
他可能被舆♥论♥攻击
that he might be attacked
在此次事件里 公众不会站在他这边
that he wasn't gonna win any popularity contests for this.
他每天无所事事
Well, he just mopes around here all day...
要么在新闻里寻找自己的身影
watching the news, looking for a glimpse of himself.
要么就打电♥话♥给ADM的人
Or he's calling someone from ADM,
询问最新的小道消息
trying to get the latest gossip.
或许你们可以在听证会开始之前暂时出城去
Maybe you guys should get out of town until the hearings start.
他得对外封口
He's got to stop talking to people.
FBI没有强迫我合作
Well, the FBI never forced me to cooperate.
我没有欺骗布莱恩·谢帕德
I don't owe Brian Shepard the truth.
我给了布莱恩·谢帕德两年半的时间去调查
I mean I gave Brian Shepard two and a half years of my life
现在我可以正式起诉ADM了
and now I have legal bills to show for it.
在这一事件里 我是与ADM对抗的好人
And I'm the good guy in this, the guy who took on ADM.
布莱恩·谢帕德会因此而失业吗
Is Brian Shepard gonna lose his job for that?
他会因此而被扣工资吗
His standard of living?
在"职业介绍日"那天我去了当地的中学
I've gone to the local junior high school on career day
向孩子们讲解生化知识
and talked to the kids about biochemistry...
以及该行业的就业前景
and the career opportunities available.
布莱恩·谢帕德和鲍勃·赫顿会说这些吗
Can Brian Shepard and Bob Herndon say that?
我是个英雄
I'm the white hat.
我对布莱恩·谢帕德仁至义尽了
I did enough for Brian Shepard.
谁来照顾我呢
Who's gonna take care of me?
谁能帮我接送孩子们去上游泳课
Who picks the kids for swimming lessons?
谁能在中学里
Who has a plaque in the high school
为马克·维塔科尔树立环境奖
for the Mark Whitacre environmental award?
当马克·维塔科尔遭人陷害时 我的朋友们在哪
Where are your friends when it's dump on Mark Whitacre?
哪里有肉吃 哪里有衣穿
Where's the pot roast and the warm coat?
你可以看见他粘贴的地方
You can see where he pasted it.
他他妈的是个造假者
He's a fucking forger.
-马克·维塔科尔 -马克 你好 我是奥布里·丹尼尔
- Mark Whitacre. - Hello, Mark. It's Aubrey Daniel.
是这样的 我在米克·安德里亚斯的办公室
Listen, I'm here in Mick Andreas' office
你对列纳特·桑特森
We were wondering does the name
这个名字有印象吗
Lennart Thorstensson mean anything to you?
还有诺德克恩化工 你想起什么没
What about Nordkron Chemie? Does that ring a bell?
等会我让人和你联♥系♥
I'll have someone get back to you on that.
当然
Oh, sure. You do that.
-他等会儿再和我们联♥系♥ -当然
- He's going to call us back. - Sure.
我的律师要我别跟你们说话 可是
My lawyer's telling me not to talk to you guys, but...
有件事我一直想告诉你们
there's something I've been wanting to talk to you about.
什么都别说
Don't tell us anything.
你现在有律师 情况已跟以前大为不同
You have a lawyer now and it's not like it was before.
我们不会问你任何问题
We are not asking you.
好吧 如果我只是说一些"假设"
Okay, what if I just put out some hypotheticals?
我告诉你们一些假设的财务状况
And, you know, I'll talk about certain financial situations...
然后你们告诉我这些行为是否违法
and you guys can tell me if they're wrong
以及他们的严重性
or how serious they might be.
比方说
Okay, for instance...
如果
what if...
一家公♥司♥给主管配一辆车 我是说公车
a company gave an executive a car? You know, a corporate car.
他不仅仅开去上班
And instead of driving that to work...
他还用作私用
he drove his personal car
并且把这辆公车送给了他的女儿
and he gave the company car to his daughter.
这种行为违法吗
Would that be a problem?
就这些吗
That's it?
这就是那些假设吗
That's the hypothetical?
这不算什么问题
That shouldn't be a problem.
好吧
Okay.
如果这是一辆飞机呢
What if it was a corporate plane...
这位主管将飞机用作私用
and the executive was using that for personal use?
没什么区别嘛
Oh. Basically the same thing.
也许会有些税务麻烦 不过
Maybe some IRS issues, but...
好吧
Okay.
那么如果
What if...
在ADM内部管理层收受现金回扣
it was standard practice at ADM
是一个约定俗称的习惯呢
for executives to regularly accept kickbacks in cash?
这牵涉的数额有多大
How much money are we talking about...
马克
Mark?
布莱恩 如果是50万美金呢
Well, Brian, hypothetically, $500,000.
-多少 -这是ADM的行事规则
- How much? - It's the way things are done there.
知道吗 不只是我一个人这么做
Okay? I'm not the only one who was doing it.
所有人都这样
Everybody's doing it.
马克 什么时候开始的
When did this start, Mark?
1991年12月
December 1991.
你
You
支付方式是什么
How were you paid?
支票
Paid by check.
这张支票被分散在多个账户里
A check is deposited in various accounts...
每个账户的总额不会超过1万美金
and always under the amount of $10,000.
那在我们见面之后
And did any of these checks come in...
你还收过这些支票吗
after we met?
也许吧
Maybe.
马克·维塔科尔在他去瑞士公干的时候
Two-point-five million dollars,
把这250万美金
deposited into an account in Switzerland...
存在瑞士的一个定期存款账户里
while Mark Whitacre was there on ADM business.
现在我们从ABP公♥司♥的列纳特·桑特森先生
Now, we have sworn testimony...
那里得到了证词
from Mr. Lennart Thorstensson of the ABP corporation...
他说他从未见过这份合同
that he has never seen this contract,
这份签名是伪造的
and that his signature is forged.
他本人以及他的公♥司♥从未收到过这张支票
Neither he nor his company have ever received this check.
现在一切都是明摆着的
Now, it is clear to us that Mark Whitacre
马克·维塔科尔为了一己私欲
driven by his own boundless ambition to take over ADM...
编造了一起价格操控密谋
has attempted to frame his superiors...
以栽赃他的上级从而操纵ADM
in a price-fixing conspiracy of his own invention.
他与政♥府♥联手只不过是
His cooperation with the government
为了掩盖他的谎话以及他的那些偷盗之事
merely a smokescreen to hide his lying, cheating and stealing.
我们将把这额外信息
We have additional information
告诉雷诺的总检察长
that we are willing to share with attorney general Reno
维塔科尔在他的FBI的伙伴完全知情的情况下
that the money has since been moved to Grand Cayman...
把这笔钱移至开曼群岛
with the full knowledge and complicity of Whitacre's FBI partners.
他们指控我们什么罪名 说具体一点
What are they accusing me of? I want the specifics.
他们说我跟他是一伙的吗
Are they saying I'm in cahoots with the guy?
我们与维塔科尔签的协议的第八章
Paragraph 8 in our agreement with Whitacre...
表明他的行为直接受
states that his actions are directly attributable...
FBI和美国政♥府♥管制
to the FBI and the United States government.
他们声称在我们管制他的期间
They're saying he stole two and a half
他窃取了250万美金
million dollars while we were running him.
我们怎会知道他的那些勾当
But how could we know what he was doing?
是他主动来找我们的
He came to us.
他不会问"我们怎么知道"
The question they're asking isn't "how could we know?"
而是"我们为什么不知道"
It's "why didn't we know?"
不对 问题是他们是否"操纵价格"
No. The question is, "were they price fixing?"
我们已经把调查从ADM转至维塔科尔
The investigation has shifted from ADM to Whitacre.
当然 当ADM发觉维塔科尔为我们工作
Ha. Of course. Adm decides Whitacre's a thief...
他们就裁决他是小偷
as soon as they find out he's working for us.
那250万美金失踪了这么多年
Who's counting money of theirs
他们都没有察觉吗
if they can lose two and a half million for a few years,
然后竟然在短短数小时内就发觉了
and then find it in a few hours?
我们得呼叫马克
We gotta call Mark.
-我不希望你们那么做 -你们被暂时停职了
电影精选列表