- I don't want you to do that. - We're taking you off.
就这样吗
That's it?
就这样结束了吗
We're done?
我一直以为FBI不会对证人坐视不理
I thought the FBI never hung a witness out to dry.
他不再是证人 他是调查目标
He's not a witness anymore. He's a target.
我只拿了150万美金
I only kept a million and a half dollars.
150万而已 米克都知道的
a million and a half. And Mick knew about it.
这些事他都知道
He knows these things went on.
都是他教我的
Who do you think taught me to do it?
你不能胡说啊 谁知道他们知道什么呢
You can't bullshit these people. Who knows what they know?
如果要我们帮你
If we are gotta go in,
我们得知道事情的前因后果
we gotta go in with the whole story.
如果你对他们说
Because it gets bad for you if
要坦承一切而其实你没有
you tell them you'll confess and you don't.
那你就把一切都搞砸了
Then you're solely screwed.
都在这里 全摆在你们面前了 就这些
This is it. What you have in front of you, that is it.
我找遍了所有银行对账单 每条记录
I've found every bank statement, every record.
我为什么要对你们有所隐瞒呢
Why would I hide anything from you guys?
就这些了
This is it.
我对你们是有所保留
I haven't been telling you guys the whole truth,
不过我会在上面澄清的
but I'm gonna clear that up in there.
-什么 -我们不能让你进去
- What? - No, we gotta get you out of here.
不不 我想说
No, no, I want to tell.
维塔科尔先生的行为
Mr. Whitacre's conduct constitutes
违背了他与美国政♥府♥所签订的协议
a breach of agreement with the U.S. government.
他不再是合作证人
He is no longer a cooperating witness.
太过分了 我的当事人牺牲了多年的生活
This is outrageous. My client has given you years of his life.
他虽然犯错了 可他对你们的案子起了重大帮助
Clearly, he made mistakes, but he made your case.
我们现在讨论的不是ADM的案子
We are not here to discuss the case against ADM.
维塔科尔先生 我叫艾德·赫布斯
Mr. Whitacre, my name is Ed Herbst...
我在FBI的经济罪案调查科工作
and I am with the FBI's economic crimes unit.
这两位是司法部欺骗案调查署的
This is Mary Spearing and Don Mckay...
玛丽·斯布林和唐·迈克
from the Department of Justice Fraud Division.
我们想知道你在ADM的犯罪行为
And we were wondering if you could tell us...
起始于何时
when your criminal conduct at ADM began.
1992年初
In early 1992...
米克·安德里亚斯教我公♥司♥里的行事规则
I was taught how things are done there by Mick Andreas...
为了逃税他教会我如何挪用公♥款♥
who showed me how to use embezzlements...
以及收受回扣
and kickbacks in order to make money tax-free.
我的当事人自愿来坦白
My client is voluntarily coming to discuss
没有 我知道我的这种欺诈行为是错误的
No, I'm aware that the fraud that I perpetrated was wrong and
我愿意承担一切责任
I accept responsibility.
你是怎么收钱的
How did you receive the money?
支票 他们把支票存入我在迪凯特的账户里
By check. They would deposit the check to my account in Decatur.
他们用支票支付回扣吗
They paid kickbacks in checks?
拜托 什么公♥司♥用支票付回扣啊
What company would pay kickbacks in checks? Come on
我不记得公♥司♥的名称了
Well, I don't remember the name of the company.
好像是阿加拉咨♥询♥贸易公♥司♥之类的
It was, like, Agra consulting and trading or something like that.
你竟然不记得给你回扣的公♥司♥的名称吗
You don't remember the company that paid you checks?
现在真的记不得了
It's hard to remember for me right now.
我的生活发生了许多改变
I have things going on in my life,
我们主动来找你们 我们是来合作的
We're coming to you, guys. We're cooperating here.
我们会把钱退回去的
We're gonna get the money back.
或许这能唤起你的一些记忆
I think this might help your memory.
你们从哪儿找来的
Now, where did we get those?
这些是ADM提供的文件 这表明你伪造笔迹
These are ADM documents showing forging of signatures.
这些人没看过《糖衣陷阱》这个电影或小说吗
Didn't these people see The Firm? Or read the book?
事实就明摆在那儿 他们对我所做的一切
It's all there. Everything they did to me,
就和他们对汤姆·克鲁斯做的一样
they did to Tom Cruise.
马克自比汤姆·克鲁斯在影片《糖衣陷阱》中所饰演的角色
他们不该对我恼火
I'm not the one they should be mad at.
我们不能再见你了
We can't see you anymore.
如果你再打电♥话♥跟我们谈论这个案子
And if you call us and start to talk about the case,
我们必须得挂断电♥话♥
we'll have to hang up.
不过你可以跟我们谈谈你的感受
You can talk to us about your feelings
但仅此而已
but that's it.
马克 请理解我们
Mark, please understand.
我们也不希望这样 可我们别无选择
It's not what we want. We got no choice here.
知道吗 与你们共事的这段时期
You know, the thing of it is, all of my anger, all of my frustration
我非常的愤怒和沮丧
stems from my work with you guys.
我的孩子们都看见了
And all this crap in the paper...
报纸上所有这些对我的诽谤
My kids are seeing this.
他们只对马克·维塔科尔落井下石
And it's all just dump on Mark Whitacre.
马克 我们曾跟你说过当这件案件公诸于众
Remember, Mark, we told you it would be impossible to predict...
其后果是无法预测的
what would happen when the case went public.
你也从未告诉我们你曾私吞500万美金
You never told us about the $5 million you took.
这跟价格操纵有什么关系啊
I don't see what that has to do with the price fixing.
他为你们工作了两年半
He worked for you for two and a half years.
他牺牲了他事业和家庭
He risked his career, his home...
可你们现在却撒手不管了
and now you just turn your back on him and leave us out here.
别哭了 金吉尔
Yes, Ginger.
我们今天来这儿
The reason we came here today
就是因为我们关心你和马克的生活状况
is because we're concerned about your and Mark's well-being.
你明天必须向最高法♥院♥坦白一切
It's important you tell the people in Washington everything tomorrow.
全盘托出
One hundred percent.
要是没有他 你们会一无所获
You would have nothing without him, and you know it.
他被政♥府♥利用了 然后被一脚踹开
He's being used by the government, then thrown away...
因为逮捕马克·维塔科尔比
because it's a lot easier to go after Mark
逮捕安德里亚斯家族任何一人都容易的多
Whitacre than anyone named Andreas.
我们每年都带孩子们去
We took the kids one year to
印第安纳州的文艺复兴节
the renaissance festival in Indianna.
他们通常扮演白骑士
You get to be the White Knight.
孩子们戴上头盔
The kids get to ride a horse and joust
骑上马背与黑暗势力作斗争
against the forces of darkness with the helmet on.
白骑士总是胜利的一方
The White Knight always wins.
黑暗势力被打倒在地
The forces of darkness fall onto an old mattress.
人们用琉特琴演奏从中世纪流传下来的歌♥曲
Someone plays a lute and plays a song from medieval times.
我们去的那天室外温度大概有华氏90度
The day we went was maybe 90 degrees out there,
我甚至记不清广播里播报的
and the heat and humidity index...
温度和湿度指数
I can't even remember what the radio said.
就快排到我们的时候
We were next in line
那只马倒下了 在地上一动不动
and the mare collapsed, went down in a heap.
那时金吉尔在吃鸡腿 鸡腿从他手中滑落
Ginger was eating ye olde drumstick and she dropped it.
孩子们在哭泣
The kids were crying.
我还记得那个农民
And I remember this farmer saying
说他车里有枪之类的话
he had a gun in his truck. Just like that.
从白骑士到车里的枪
From the White Knight to a gun in the truck.
在他们处理好那只马之前
They had everyone turn their backs
让所有人都转过身去
before they put the animal down.
即便你看不到 你仍然可以听的到
But even if you couldn't see, you could still hear.
你如何才能转身呢
How do you get that back?
怎样才算公平呢
How does that get to be fair?
他疯狂的购物
Well, he just kept buying things.
我们已经拥有8辆车了
We had eight cars.
其中三辆我们从未用过
Three of them we never even used.
他还有什么其他的变化
And how else has he changed?
以前发脾气的总是我
Well, I was always the one with the temper.
而柯基总是开开心心的
And Corky was the happy one.
可现在不同了
But that's changed too.
香港有一个账户
There's one in Hong Kong.
瑞士和开曼群岛也有账户
Then there are the accounts in Switzerland and Grand Cayman.
继续 继续
Right, right.
还有就是
Other things.
我把100万美金存在纽约的一个律师那
There's a lawyer in New York who's got a million dollars of mine.
你的律师知道这些账户的真♥相♥吗
Have you told your attorney the truth about these accounts?
没有 没必要告诉
No, I don't need to tell...
马克 你得告诉你的律师真♥相♥
Mark, you need to tell your attorney about these accounts.
这都是合法资产
The assets were obtained legally.
我甚至不知道我还能否信任他
I don't even know if I can trust him.
你的家族成员有患双相情感障碍的历史吗
Has anyone in your family ever been diagnosed with bipolar disorder?
就是躁郁症
You know, manic depressive?
电影精选列表