Put it on, man. Thanks, man.
那我们留在瓦茨的预备会员呢?
What about the pledges we left in watts?
那些人呢?他们在哪里?
What about those guys? Where are they?
现在是凌晨两点。也许我们应该去找他们。
It's 2:00 in the morning. Maybe we should go get them.
等待。我们…?
Wait. We're...?
我们要在凌晨两点去瓦茨吗?
We're going to go to watts at 2:00 in the morning?
我们走吧。
Let's go.
啊,管他呢。嘿,大家好!啤酒是免费的!
Ah, what the hell. Hey, everybody! Beer's on the house!
他们要怎么做,关闭我们吗,史密提?
What are they gonna do, close us down, smitty?
舞会怎么样?
How was the dance?
我不知道。我没有去。
I don't know. I didn't go.
你去哪儿了?
Where you been?
在那里。
Out there.
怎么样?没关系。
How was it? It's okay.
别把我拒之门外。
Don't shut me out.
嘿,你知道,我可以处理砸了试镜…
Hey, you know, I can handle blowing the screen test...
只要我不跟你搞砸就行。
As long as I don't blow it with you.
我得说我当时在场。
I just gotta say I was there.
我只是请求你给我一次失败的机会。
I'm just asking you for a chance to fail.
听……我不怕你失败。
Listen... I'm not afraid of you failing.
但是,呃…我想我真正害怕的是,就算你做到了,我也配不上你。
But, uh... I guess what I'm really afraid of is, if you make it, I won't be good enough for you.
我爱你。
I love you.
水晶,宝贝,还有“上城”。
Crystals, baby, and "uptown."
我是你哥哥j博士,在kbla,接近凌晨2点。小时。
This is your brother Dr. J. On kbla, approaching the 2 am. Hour.
j博士,怎么了?
Dr. J. What's happening?
我是June bug, Willy t.你好吗?
This is June bug, Willy t. How you doing?
嘿,男人。有什么事吗?
Hey, man. What's up?
我们得到了这个奉献。街角有几个新人…在这里吗?是的。在这里。
We got this dedication. Some pledges on the corner... Right here? Yeah. Right there.
他们想在广播里播这个?是的。
They want this on the radio? Yeah.
你说对了。他们是为一个汽车俱乐部申请的。
You got it. They requested it for a car club.
好吧,好吧。我会处理的。
Okay, okay. I'm gonna take care of it.
威尔希尔大道那边有个地方。每个人都知道。
There's a place over there on Wilshire boulevard. Everybody knows it.
那叫塔比免下车餐厅。你知道吗?今晚是最后一晚了。
It's called tubby's drive-in. And you know what? Tonight is the last night it's gonna be around.
他们正在拆除它。你能相信吗?
They're busting it down. Can you believe it?
这是请求。外面有一群人,他们有个汽车俱乐部。
Here's the request. There's a group of guys out there, they got a car club.
他们差不多拥有这个地方。
They more or less own the place.
它叫做好莱坞骑士。
And it's called the Hollywood knights.
今晚他们请了一群新人来这里,在收音机上提出要求,就在这里,凌晨两点整,这就是我要为他们做的。
Tonight they had a bunch of pledges come down here to get a request on the radio, right here, at exactly 2 am, and that's what I'm gonna do for them.
在这个1965年的万圣节之夜,我想不出比玛莎和vandellas谈论“热浪”更好的方式来结束这个节目了。
I can't think of a better way to end this show on this Halloween night, 1965, than with Martha & the vandellas talking about "heat wave."
听着,那些小杂种成功了。
Look, the little sons of bitches made it.
去你♥妈♥的♥。
Kiss my ass.
春天见。
See you in spring.
照顾好我老婆,好吗?
Look out after my old lady, huh?
听着,我在做正确的事。
Listen, I'm doing the right thing.
小心点,嗯?
Be careful, huh?
照顾好自己。别忘了写信。
Take care of yourself. Don't forget to write.
你没事吧?是的。
You all right? Yeah.
我有点害怕。见鬼,谁不是呢?
I'm a little scared. Hell, who isn't?
你就像我的父亲一样。
You've been like a dad to me.
嘿,听着,我不希望你在吉普上飙车。
Hey, listen, I don't want you hot-rodding any jeeps.
那是狄迪。
That's Dee Dee.
我得走了。
I gotta go.
当心
Take care.
嘿,我会把那些杂♥志♥寄给你。
Hey, I'll send you those magazines.
嘿,小麦。
Hey, wheatly.
万圣节的结束。
Halloween's over.
你为什么不把面具摘下来?什么?
Why don't you take off the mask? What?
你为什么不咬我的小♥弟♥弟♥,笨蛋?
Why don't you bite my weenie, chump?
我不知道会发生什么。很快我就要去上大学了。
I don't know what's gonna be. Soon I'll be going away to college.
我可能再也见不到你了。
I'll probably never see you again.
你要去加州大学洛杉矶分校了。
Hey, you're going to ucla.
喂?你好吗,妈妈?
Hello? Hello, mother?
这是达德利。达德利!
This is Dudley. Dudley!
妈妈,我打电♥话♥是想告诉你,我今晚会很晚才回来。
Mother, I'm calling to inform you that I'm going to be out rather late tonight.
你不在床上,明白吗?事实上,我可能根本不在家。
You're not in bed, clear? In fact, I might not be home at all.
妈妈,今晚我和一位小姐有约。
Mother, I have an assignation with a young lady tonight.
我要去探索我的男子气概的界限。
I am going to explore the boundaries of my manhood.
我明白了,亲爱的。妈妈,我要上♥床♥了。
I see, dear. Mother, I'm going to get laid.
你要迟到一会儿了。
You're going to be a little late.
没迟到,妈妈。铺设。L-a-i-d。
Not late, mother. Laid. L-a-i-d.
动词“lay”的过去分词。我要上某人了。
The past participle of the verb "to lay." I'm going to screw someone.
现在我要找出原因。
Now I've got to find out how.
原谅我。亲爱的,你还好吗?
Excuse me. Honey, are you okay?
我有点胃灼热。
I got a little heartburn.
我觉得有人在那杯潘趣酒里放了东西。
You know, I think that somebody did put something in that punch.
里面有东西。是的,我认为你是对的。
There was something in it. Yeah, I think you're right.
现在我自己也觉得有点可笑。那种味道不断出现。
Now I feel a little funny myself. That taste keeps coming up.
走吧,帅哥。
Let's go, pretty boy.
我想我们终于摆脱那些小讨厌鬼了。
I guess we finally got rid of those little pissants.
你的赌注。我们今晚真的把他们打得落花流水。
You bet. We really whupped their ass tonight.
Bimbeau !
Bimbeau!
去他的屁♥股♥吧!
Kiss his ass!
胡说!
Bullshit!
看出来。
Look out.
没关系。没关系。
It's okay. It's okay.
亲爱的,我在这里感觉不安全。
Honey, I don't feel safe here.
你丈夫就在那房♥子里。在这里。
Your husband is right in that house. Right there.
别担心。他烂醉如泥。他昏过去了。
Don't worry about a thing. He's dead drunk. He's passed out.
只有地震才能把他唤醒。别担心他。
It'd take an earthquake to wake him up. Don't worry about him.
不要担心任何事情。我不是。
Don't worry about anything. I'm not.
别担心。我都不在乎了。
Don't worry. I don't even care anymore.
-摇滚!-摇滚!
- Rock 'n' roll! - Rock 'n' roll!
滚出去!它可能会爆♥炸♥!
Get out! It might explode!
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的打了这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
That son of a bitch hit this son of a bitch.
克拉克!你应该坐在副驾驶座的!
Clark! You're supposed to be riding shotgun!
你应该照顾我的!我看!
You're supposed to look out for me! I'm looking!
杰奎琳?鲍勃吗?杰克……亲爱的,刚才发生了一件最奇怪的事!
Jacqueline? Bob? Jack... Honey, the strangest thing just happened!
我们在聊天,然后…他们把我的裤子弄掉了,然后…我现在就去找警♥察♥…-我们只是…-我们在车里聊天
We were talking and... They knocked my pants off, and... I'm going for the police now and... - We were just... - We were talking in the car.
别光站在那儿!做点什么!
Don't just stand there! Do something!
我真不敢相信今晚发生在我身上的事。
I can't believe that this shit has happened to me tonight.
弗里德曼夫人!
Mrs. Friedman!
你混♥蛋♥!
You assholes!
电影精选列表