Stop applauding! Stop applauding!
停止鼓掌!
Stop applauding!
取笑残疾人……原谅我。
Making fun of handicapped people... Excuse me.
在我看来,取笑残疾人不是玩笑。
Making fun of handicapped people is not my idea of a joke.
也许有人会笑,但我告诉你,我们可以战斗。
There may be people laughing, but I'm telling you, we can fight.
他们现在可能还在笑,但等明天早上我们开始拆除比弗利山庄的社会弊病时,他们就会笑得前仰后仰了!
They may be laughing now, but they'll be laughing out the other side of their faces in the morning when we start tearing down that social disease of Beverly Hills!
塔比餐厅要被拆了!他用他的鸡♥巴♥抓住了它!
Tubby's is gonna be torn down! He grabbed it with his dick!
对不起,先生。
I beg your pardon, sir.
我想念你的大别克。
I miss your big buick.
哦,太好了。这里。
Oh, that's great. Here.
哦,我喜欢。
Oh, I love it.
天啊,你感觉棒极了。不过别把我的头发弄乱了。
God, you feel great. Don't mess my hair up, though.
亲爱的,我没碰你的头发。
Honey, I didn't touch your hair.
哦,狗屎。喂?
Oh, shit. Hello?
你好。哦,你好。对不起,我迷路了。你能告诉我去舞会的路吗?
Hello. Oh, hello. Excuse me, I'm lost. Could you show me the way to the dance?
就在那边。是的,在那边。
It's way over there. Yes, over that way.
弗里德曼夫人?弗里德曼夫人!
Mrs. Friedman? Mrs. Friedman!
-把我的衣服拿来。-哦,该死。
- Get my clothes. - Oh, shit.
看。我们都穿着内衣。
Look. We're all in our underwear.
你知道,我是个好女孩。我在我们高中的名声最好。
You know, I'm a real nice girl. I've got the best reputation in our high school.
我听说了你的名声。
I heard about your reputation.
迈克,我做不到。
Mike, I can't do it.
-没关系。-你这样是不会怀孕的。
- That's all right. - You can't get pregnant this way.
-我不是那种女孩。-你不会怀孕的。
- I'm not that type of girl. - You can't get pregnant.
——好的。好的。-就在那儿。
- Okay. Okay. - Right there.
-怎么了?这是怎么回事?——快!快!
- How's that? How's that? - Faster! Faster!
哦,上帝!它被拉链卡住了!
Oh, god! It's caught in the zipper!
不!离开!
No! Get away!
哦,别碰它!别碰它!让它下去!
Oh, don't touch it! Don't touch it! Let it go down!
我得等等。不,我得等消肿了才行!
I gotta wait. No, I just gotta wait till the swelling goes down!
黑鬼,你就像个死笨蛋。我是说,这是个派对。
Dark, you are like a dead putz. I mean, this is a party.
我们应该玩得开心,听音乐,吃熏牛肉。你怎么了?
We're supposed to have fun, music, pastrami. What's wrong with you?
特克,过来。现在,他碰巧非常搞笑。
Turk, come over here. Now, he happens to be very hysterically funny.
我把他和史蒂夫和伊迪放在一起。
I put him right up there with Steve and eydie.
他小指上的天赋比你整个小指上的还多。
He has more talent in his little pinkie than you have in your whole pinkie.
你为什么不去吹呢?我是说,你让我恶心。
Why don't you just go blow? I mean, you make me nauseous.
高中女生。我早该知道的。
High school girls. I should have known better.
Humpf。
Humpf.
你的品味无可挑剔。
You know, you have impeccable taste.
听着,我要在家里办个派对。嗯…你想带我去吗?
Listen, I'm having a party at my house. Uh... You wanna take me?
去送馅饼的车。
To the pie wagon.
j博士在1965年一个美丽的万圣节之夜,和j博士在电♥话♥里!
Dr. J. On a beautiful Halloween night, 1965, with Dr. J. On the burner!
走了。走了。好的。
Go. Go. Okay.
哦,土耳其人。土耳其人。
Oh, turk. Turk.
哦,土耳其人。特克,我准备好了。
Oh, turk. Turk, I'm ready.
过来,土耳其人。
Come here, turk.
就像电影里演的一样。
This is just like in the movies.
我用的是我妈妈的麝香香水。
Oh, I'm wearing my mother's musk-scent perfume.
哦,土耳其人。土耳其人,回来。
Oh, turk. Turk, come back here.
来吧,在我失去感觉之前,土耳其人。
Come on, before I lose the feeling, turk.
土耳其人,来吧。
Turk, come on.
土耳其人?土耳其人?
Turk? Turk?
来吧,土耳其人。回来。
Come on, turk. Come back here.
来吧。嗯…来吧,土耳其人。什么?
Come on. Um... Come on, turk. What?
什么?这是不对的。
What? It's not right.
这是不对的。哪里不对?
It's not right. What's not right?
心情不好。什么意思?
The mood's not right. What do you mean?
什么意思?我很有心情!我准备好了。我热。我准备好了。
What do you mean? I'm in the mood! I'm ready. I'm hot. I'm ready to go.
来吧!我又热又烦!你在开玩笑吗?
Come on! I'm all hot and bothered! Are you kidding me?
土耳其人!你来了吗?
Turk! Did you come?
土耳其人。土耳其人。
Turk. Turk.
什么?你来了吗?
What? Did you come?
一点。一个小?
A little. A little?
什么意思?你要么来,要么没来!
What do you mean? Either you came or you didn't!
你到底来没来?我来了。
Did you come or not? I came.
我的天啊。我太尴尬了。我来了。我来了。
Oh, my god. I'm so embarrassed. I came. I came.
把我的衬衫还给我。我的天啊!你来!我简直不敢相信!
Give me my shirt back. Oh, my god! You came! I can't believe it!
你太不成熟了。我不是不成熟!
You are so immature. I am not immature!
我来了。它会发生。很抱歉发生了这样的事。
I came. It happens. I'm sorry it happened.
发生在谁身上?这都是非常私人的。
Who does it happen to? It's all very personal.
我很高兴我来了。你知道吗?我很高兴我来了。真的。
I'm glad I came. You know that? I'm glad I came. I really am.
天啊,你真了不起!
God, are you something!
这是未来的引擎。
This is the engine of the future.
在一辆大众汽车里。
In a vw.
有趣。
Funny.
全国只有六个。
There's only six of those in the country.
但纳德会阻止这一切的。不会再有了。
Yeah, but nader's gonna stop all this. There won't be no more.
是的,恐怕你是对的。
Yeah, I'm afraid you're right.
如果是莎伦,告诉她我走了。
If that's Sharon, tell her I've gone.
-伙计们,我们改天晚上再谈吧-去死吧。
- Guys, let's do this another night. - Kiss my ass.
他已经走了。
He's already gone.
你确定你想看这个?
You sure you wanna see this?
什么,你疯了吗?来吧。
What, are you crazy? Come on.
我们开始吧。
Let's do it.
这尿是黄色的吗?
Is this piss yellow?
那是托尼·南希黄色的。
That's Tony Nancy yellow.
吉米,看这个。
Hey, Jimmy, check this out.
拉兹今天来这里把这东西擦掉了。
Laz was over here today rubbing this thing out.
他的背走了,ai进来完成了。
His back went, and ai came in and finished it.
嘿,他干得不错。
Hey, he did a good job.
唷。男人。嘿,这曲子是谁调的?
Phew. Man. Hey, who put the tune on it?
——惨败。-天啊,它跑得真快。
- Fiasco. - Boy, does it run sweet.
托尼,那另一件事呢?
Tony, what about that other thing?
还有什么事?
What other thing?
你知道的。的东西。
You know. The thing.
嘿,怎么回事?
Hey, what's the deal?
这是送别礼物,吉姆,是骑士们和店里的人送的,他们都凑钱了。
It's a little going-away present, Jim, from the knights and the guys here at the shop, they all chipped in.
朱尼尔放进去了。
Junior put it in.
在头条新闻之前,这就是我。kbla新闻,由未来之车,studebaker提供。
Ahead of the headlines, this is the I am. Edition of kbla news, presented by the car of the future, studebaker.
加油!加油把轮胎装进车里,我们走吧,兄弟。
Come on, come on. Let's get those tires in the Van and let's split, brother.
我们两点前回不去了,伙计。算了吧。
We'll never get back by 2, man. Forget it.
该死,看看你的车。我的轮胎呢?
Damn, look at your car. Where the hell are my tires?
让他们!
Get them!
为什么这些唱摇滚的人要戴那种眼镜?
Why do these guys singing rock 'n' roll have to wear those kind of glasses?
天啊,回纽约生活一定很奇怪。
God, it's gonna be weird living back in New York.
怎么了,苏西?杜克把你逼疯了?
What's wrong, Suzie? Duke getting you crazy?
我不知道。
I don't know.
他不带你去舞会了吗?
He go to the dance without you?
我想是的。事情就是这样。
I guess so. That's the way it goes.
是的。等我打烊喝啤酒的时候他可能会回来。
Yeah. He'll probably be back later when I close the place and have a beer.
这家伙对你很苛刻啊?
Guy's being tough on you, huh?
明天什么时候试镜?
What time's the screen test tomorrow?
七。
Seven.
别让它困扰你。明天要乖一点。
Don't let it bother you. Be good tomorrow.
谢谢。
Thanks.
嘿,吉米,你明天什么时候走?
Hey, Jimmy, what time do you have to leave tomorrow?
我6点要起床。
I gotta be up at 6.
迪迪在等我。我得过去。
Dee Dee's waiting for me. I gotta get over there.
她做了烤肉。我们要喝瓶香槟。
She's cooked a roast. We're gonna drink a bottle of champagne.
我们要去圣莫尼卡码头看日出。
We'll go to Santa Monica pier and watch the sun come up.
我觉得这听起来挺浪漫的。
Hey, that sounds like pretty romantic stuff to me.
我记得有一次,我在冲绳。
Hey, I remember one time, I was in okinawa.
我和一个叫油脂的朋友…最好的机修工。
Me and this buddy of mine named grease... Best damn mechanic ieverseen.
总之,我和小胖子把这个霹雳引擎从板条箱里拿出来,改装了那个狗♥娘♥养♥的把它装进了一辆小吉普车里。
Anyway, me and grease took this thunderbolt engine out of a crate, modified that son of a bitch and put it in a little Jeep.
我是说,那天他们在游♥行♥。
I mean, they was having a parade that day.
我是说,麦克阿瑟和他的手下都在那里。
I mean, MacArthur and his whole hot-damn staff were there, man.
总之,我和这家伙上了吉普车,从游♥行♥队伍旁边飞驰而过。哦,靠,伙计。
Anyway, me and this grease got in that Jeep and we blew by that parade. Oh, shit, man.
时速肯定有150英里。宪兵还在找我们。
It must've been 150 miles an hour. Mps are still looking for us.
他们找到了吉普车。他们只怀疑是我们。
They found the Jeep. They only suspected it was us.
油脂怎么了?
What happened to grease?
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的喝醉了,开着指挥车撞进了弹♥药♥库整件事都搞砸了,他们什么都没发现。
电影精选列表