Kiss my ass. All right?
弄个假胡子,再划掉一个地方,那就是你的屁♥股♥了。
Do the fake mustache and Mark off another spot, and that'll be your ass.
你想让我在屁♥股♥上打个x吗?你可以通过这种方式找到它。
Hey, you want me to put an x on my ass? You can find it that way.
靠边停。我要去撒尿。你会吗?得了吧。
Pull over here. I gotta take a squirt. Will you? Give me a break.
嘿,这些家伙很幸运。我们把他们留在瓦茨。
Hey, these guys are lucky. We're leaving them in watts.
去年我们把他们留在了一个糟糕的社区。
Last year we left them in a bad neighborhood.
这些人是小混混。
These guys are punks.
当我加入骑士团时,我不得不爬上一根涂了油的杆子,他们在我屁♥股♥上放鸡蛋。
When I got into the knights, I had to climb a greased pole and they put eggs up my butt.
我知道。你应该受苦,知道吗?
I know. You should suffer, you know?
走吧,伙计们。出去,出去,出去。
Let's go, guys. Out, out, out.
每个人都出去了。这是开始的时间。我们走吧。
Everybody out. It's initiation time. Let's go.
来吧,伙计。我们走吧。
Come on, man. Let's go.
这不是派对。你想要个派对?入会后再回来。
This is not a party. You want a party? Come back after initiation.
靠在车上。在视线之外。
Get against the car. Out of sight.
好吧,放下。什么?
Okay, drop them. What?
把衣服脱了!地带,男人!我们走吧。
Get your clothes off! Strip, man! Let's go.
你们应该为成为骑士而自豪。别那样看我。
You should be proud to be knights. Don't give me that look.
你是幸运的。我们以前给新人涂上柏油和羽毛。你懂我的意思吗?
You're lucky. We used to tar and feather the pledges. You know what I mean?
惠特利,你看。看起来像鸡鸡,只是小一点。
Wheatly, look at that. That looks like a penis, only smaller.
听着,到后面去。
Hey, listen, go in the back there.
把卡车的轮胎拿出来,把你的衣服放进去。
I want the tires out of the truck, I want your clothes in.
累坏了,我要把衣服放进去。我们要怎么处理这些轮胎?
Tires out, I want the clothes in. What are we gonna do with the tires?
这是行动计划。
Here's the plan of action.
我想两点在塔比家看到你和轮胎。
I want to see you and the tires back at tubby's at 2:00.
如果你两点前还不回来,我就再也不要看到你回来了。
If you are not back by 2:00, I do not want to see you back at all.
因为下午2点,先生们,我希望你们能在收音机里听到你们向唱片店的dj传达的信息。
Because at 2:00, gentlemen, I expect to hear the dedication over the radio that you've delivered the message to the dj at the record store.
我们准备好了吗,先生们?准备好了吗?非常、非常、非常好。
Are we set there, gentlemen? Are we ready? Very, very, very good.
先生们,再见,祝你们好运。把这当做一次伟大的冒险。
Gentlemen, goodbye, good luck. And think of this as a great adventure.
-今天是万圣节,笨蛋。-走吧,找点乐子。
- It's Halloween, jackoff. - Let's go, let's have some fun.
脱掉你的短裤!
Take off your shorts!
来吧。来吧,伙计。
Come on. Come on, man.
伙计们,小心一只患狂犬病的美洲狮!
Hey, guys, watch out for a cougar with rabies!
你是说他们会让我们在瓦茨一♥丝♥不♥挂♥?
You mean they're gonna leave us naked in watts?
唱片店在哪里?
Where's the record store?
嘿,过来看看我,我今晚在瓦茨市中心的音乐城进行现场直播。
Hey, come on down and see me, I am broadcasting live from music city in the heart of watts tonight.
嘿,猜猜谁进来了。J博士的时间到了,好吧。
Hey, guess who's coming in now. It's time for Dr. J., all right.
山姆站起来给除了J博士还有谁让道。
Kbla and surf Sam getting up and making way for who else but Dr. J.
谢谢你,老兄,冲浪山姆。
Thank you, my man, surf Sam.
你好,J博士,1965年万圣节之夜。
Hey, Dr. J., kbla, Halloween night, 1965.
你听过的最时髦的。
The funkiest you have ever heard.
现在我要用《雪莉》来狠狠打击你。
And I'm gonna hit you hard with "Sherry" by the four seasons right now.
现在几点了?八百三十年。
What time is it? Eight-thirty.
也许小企鹅不会来了。嘿,你们,闭嘴!
Maybe the chicks aren't coming. Hey, you guys, shut up!
这是我们的秘密地点。没有人知道这件事。
This is our secret spot. Nobody knows about it.
现在,你能别担心了吗?我们孤独。没人知道我们在这里。我告诉你。
Now, will you stop worrying? We're alone. Nobody knows we're here. I'm telling you.
真不敢相信我们要这么做。如果我爸发现我换了这套衣服,他会死的。他会死的。
I can't believe we're doing this. If my pop ever found out that I was changing into this outfit, he would just die. He would die.
我的上帝。我真不敢相信……别忘了脱下你的胸罩。你也一样。
My god. I can't believe... Don't forget to take your bra off. You too.
我读到一种新的胸部锻炼。真的吗?在哪里?
I read about a new bust exercise. Really? Where?
在时尚杂♥志♥上。
In the vogue magazine.
尤其是来自欧洲的。我花了6美元买♥♥的。
Especially from Europe. I paid $6 for it.
感觉不错吧。终于自♥由♥了。
Ooh, does that feel good. Freedom at last.
你觉得我该穿胸罩吗?我可不想在车祸中没穿胸罩。
You think I should wear a bra? I'd hate to get caught without a bra in a car accident.
哦,这太令人兴奋了。
Oh, is this exciting.
我的裤子太紧了。脱掉你的内衣。
My pants are too tight. Take your underwear off.
你怎么了?在有人来之前快去换衣服。
What's wrong with you? Just hurry up and get changed before somebody does come.
我准备好了。来吧。我们得赶紧去动员会了。
I'm ready. Come on. We gotta hurry to the pep rally.
小心!
Watch out!
我的天啊!你在那里做什么?
Oh, my god! What are you doing there?
滚出去!你疯了吗?真不敢相信!
Get out of here! What are you, crazy? I don't believe it!
滚出去!我受不了你,土耳其人!
Get out of here! I can't stand you, turk!
你太不成熟了!你真是个笨蛋!
You're so immature! You're such a putz!
嘿,那真是太好了。美女来了。起来,伙计!他来了,伙计。
Hey, that's real great. Here comes bimbeau. Get up, man! Here he comes, man.
我想跟你们这些混♥蛋♥说点事。
I wanna tell you buttholes something.
这太过分了。
This shit is way out of line.
你们这些松鼠最好嘴里有坚果,不然就滚到市中心去。
And you squirrels better have some nuts in your mouth, or you're going downtown.
这有什么区别?
What the hell's the difference, huh?
我得有一份夜间工作,这样我白天就可以自♥由♥了。
I gotta have a nighttime job so I can be free during the day.
是啊,我差点忘了。你会成为一个著名的女演员。
Yeah, I almost forgot. You're gonna be a famous actress.
这就是让你生气的地方,不是吗?我可能会成为某个人。
That's what pisses you off, isn't it? That I might become somebody.
我觉得你现在是个大人物。
I think you're somebody right now.
哦,该死,拜托。
Oh, shit, come on.
听着,反正今晚我也得开始照看了。
Look, I gotta start looking after tonight anyway.
你知道吗,我觉得你是对的。你应该马上出去找份工作,这样你就不会饿死了。
You know, I think you're right. You should go out and find a job right away so you don't starve to death.
你想让我怎么做?
What do you want me to do?
你一月份就要上大学了,你在史密提餐厅找了份兼♥职♥。
You're gonna start college in January, you got a part-time job here at smitty's.
正确的。嘿,你是个卡车司机又不是我的错。
Right. Hey, it's not my fault you're a carhop.
你以为我喜欢那些混♥蛋♥整晚都对我的老女人说俏皮话吗?
Do you think I like all them jerks making wiseass cracks about my old lady all night?
你不喜欢吗?听着,我才是那个要忍♥受的人。
You don't like it? Look, I'm the one that's gotta put up with it.
听着,我得进去。
Look, I gotta get in there.
我晚点再打给你,好吗?
I'll talk to you later, okay?
如果我不能早点下班,你会等我吗?
If I can't get off early, are you gonna wait for me?
我得告诉瑞德。我不知道。
I gotta tell red. I don't know.
大便。
Shit.
那是詹姆斯·迪恩开的车。
Hey, that's the car James Dean drove, man.
Bitchen。他有两个。
Bitchen. He had two of these.
嘿,伙计,这些东西真的很好用。你可以把一个角落离谱。
Hey, man, these things handle real well. You can take a corner outrageous.
可能也会走海岸公路。
Probably gonna take the coast road up too.
曲线优美,美丽动人。
All curvy, beautiful.
这是57年的。
It's a '57.
试试把手,克拉克。
Try using the handle, Clark.
好了,开始吧。开始吧。
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
好的,维也纳炸肉排。嘿,嘿,只是个警♥察♥。
Okay, wiener schnitzels. Hey, hey, it's just a cop.
让我们把这些昂贵的缝纫机拿走!
Let's get these overpriced sewing machines out of here!
只是个喜欢玩蛋的警♥察♥。那是什么,新炸♥弹♥?
Just a cop that likes to bust balls. What's that, newbomb?
我说,你们要站得高。
I said, you guys stand tall.
我们站得很高。
We stand tall.
好吧……你也可以听。我想告诉你一件事。
Okay... you can listen too. I wanna tell you something.
如果今晚我闻到橡胶味…本尼迪克特峡谷,在附近的任何地方。
If I smell any rubber tonight... Benedict canyon, anywhere around there.
你的屁♥股♥是草,我是割草机。
Your ass is grass, and I'm the lawn mower.
明白了吗?你们这些小混混明白了吗?明白了吗,伙计们?
You got it? You punks got it? You got that, boys?
他的屁♥股♥,好吗?是的,长官,是的,长官。
His ass. Okay? Yes, sir. Yes, officer.
我们走吧。移开!
Let's go. Move it out!
来吧,走吧。走吧!走吧!
Come on, go. Go! Go!
我要去撒尿。晚安,克拉克警官。
I gotta take a squirt. Good night, officer Clark.
晚安,割草机警官。-来吧。
- Good night, officer lawn mower. - Come on.
噢!噢!
Ooh! Ooh!
来吧!就在这里!
Come on! Right here!
嘿,布伦达,听着。嘿,我昨晚玩得很开心。
Hey, Brenda, listen. Hey, I enjoyed last night.
好神。
Good god.
不,没关系。我要一个大杯和一杯樱桃味可乐。
No, it's okay. I'll have a big one and a cherry coke.
来两大杯,两杯樱桃可乐。
Make it two big ones and two cherry cokes.
你想要大的吗?我有一个大的。
You want the big one? I've got the big one.
天啊,他太恶心了!
Oh, god, he is so gross!
嘿,嘿,嘿,你们两个姑娘想刺♥激♥一下吗?
Hey, hey, hey, you two girls want a thrill?
我一点也没注意。嘿,铁盒子,我在跟你和你女朋友说话。
I'm not paying any attention. Hey, iron box, I'm talking to you and your girlfriend.
很有趣。
Very funny.
你听过我翻唱的那首歌♥吗?
Hey, have you ever heard my version of that song?
天啊,我们得离开这里。
Oh, my god, we have to get out of here.
为什么?他会把歌♥放屁的。
Why? He's gonna fart the song.
他要干什么?他要把歌♥放屁了。
He's gonna what? He's going to fart the song.
你会喜欢的。
You're gonna love it.
呆在那里。让我暖和一下。
Stay there. Let me warm up.
嘿,看,那辆红色躲闪车!
Hey, look, there's that red dodge!
嗨,吉米。吉米,你说呢?
hey, jimbo. What do you say, Jimmy?
吉米,那玩意有点冷还是怎么了?
Hey, Jimmy, kind of cold on that thing or what?
比女巫的奶头还冷。
Colder than a witch's tit.
啊,嘿。在这里。这是什么?
Ah, hey. Here. What's this?
继续,留着吧。你在公共汽车上需要一些阅读材料。我再拿一个。
Go on, keep it. You'll need something to read on the bus. I'll pick up another one.
吉米,你知道吗,我在想,如果你要出国,伙计,我会把那些杂♥志♥都收集起来,然后寄给你。
Jimmy, you know, I was thinking, if you have to go overseas, man, I'll collect all those magazines from the guys and I'll send them over to you.
谢谢。我从没想过这个。
Thanks. I never thought of that.
但我可能不会去越南了。他们只会派顾问过来。
电影精选列表