But I probably won't be going over to Vietnam. The only people they're sending over is advisers.
我以为上个月迪迪迟到的时候,我就不去了。
Hey, I thought last month, when Dee Dee was late, I wouldn't be going.
他们不会带走带孩子的人。
They ain't taking anybody with babies.
这是一个艰难的突破。
That's a tough break.
你会得到一生难得的经历。
You're gonna get the experience of a lifetime.
我还记得我第一次见到你们俩的时候。你还记得吗?
I remember the first time I ever saw you two guys. Do you remember that?
你把那辆轮胎爆了,链条断了,车把也弯了的自行车推到这里来。
You came rolling that bicycle in here with two flat tires and a broken chain and the bent handlebars.
我看着你说,把那东西拿走。我们修车。”
I looked at you and said, "get that thing out of here. We fix cars."
是的,修车。30分钟后,车子修好了,我们就骑上了。
Yeah, fix cars. Thirty minutes later it was fixed, and we were riding it.
你知道吗,我简直不敢相信。
You know, I can't believe it, man.
你知道今年只有四个新人吗?
You know there's only four pledges this year?
我记得我上初中的时候,每个人都想成为骑士。
I remember when I was in junior high school, everybody wanted to be a knight.
我只是不知道了,伙计。
I just don't know anymore, man.
一切都变了。记住这一点。
Everything changes. Remember that.
没有什么是一成不变的。
Nothing stays the same.
我明白了。
I got it.
听着,我跟你说,芭芭拉不出气,好吗?
Look, I'm telling you, Barbara does not put out, okay?
她做的事情。她做的事情。不,她不喜欢。
She do. She do. No, she doesn't.
Shasananm.shax82¬sananm。Shedo.shedo。
Shasananm.shâx82¬sananm. Shedo.shedo.
矮子。
Shorty.
惠特利,那个女孩在看我。什么?
Wheatly, that girl's looking at me. What?
那个女孩在看我。什么女孩?
That girl right there is looking at me. What girl?
那个戴红围巾的女孩。她在打量我。
That girl right there with the red scarf. She's checking me out.
听着,她不是在打量你。她在看穿你来接近我。
Hey, look, she's not checking you out. She's looking through you to get to me.
伙计,她正看着我呢。在哪里?
Uh-uh, man, she's looking right at me. Where?
戴着红围巾的那个。嘿,你在看他吗?
Right there with the red scarf on. Hey, are you looking at him?
他以为你在看他。
He thinks you're looking at him.
伙计,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Man, you asshole!
你给我搞砸了!我很抱歉。
You just blew it for me! I'm sorry.
我不相信你,威特利。有时候我真不敢相信你。
I can't believe you, wheatly. I can't believe you sometimes.
上帝!我很抱歉,好吗?
God! I'm sorry, all right?
不要弯曲。最近怎么样?
Don't get bent. How's it going?
嘿,看着车,好吗?你在说什么?
Hey, watch the car, all right? What are you talking about?
听着,穆西,把头发剪了,好吗?
Hey, listen, moosie, cut your hair, okay?
我现在要去练习了。
I gotta go practice now.
嘿,嘿,嘿,你喜欢美食。
Hey, hey, hey, you're into fine food.
当你让一头驴和一片百慕大洋葱杂交时,你会得到什么?
What do you get when you cross a donkey with a slice of Bermuda onion?
我不知道。什么?
I don't know. What?
一个让你热泪盈眶的屁♥股♥。
A piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes.
你真无聊,土耳其人。你真无聊。
You're boring, turk. You're very boring.
这呆子吗?这个笨蛋好多了,对吧?
This dork? This dork is better, right?
这个笨蛋,是吧?嗨,笨蛋。
This dork, huh? Hey, dork.
嘿,嘿,嘿。
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿,屁♥股♥呼吸。
Hey, butt breath.
我他妈怎么跟你说的,别在公共场合在人行道上冲浪?
What the hell did I tell you about your sidewalk surfing in public?
你还记得那次对话吗?
Do you remember that conversation?
嗯?我告诉过你在你的社区里挂十个。
Huh? I told you to hang ten in your neighborhood.
你口袋里有什么?一包烟。
What do you got in your pocket? A pack of cigarettes.
一包烟。你是未成年人。你拿他们做什么?
Pack of cigarettes. You're a minor. What are you doing with them?
它们是给我妈妈的。给我。
They're for my mother. Give them here.
快点,把他们弄出来。
Come on, get them out.
为了他的母亲。为了你妈妈。
For his mother. For your mother.
你在骗我,孩子。你在对警♥察♥撒谎。
You're lying to me, kid. You're lying to a police officer.
你这个小混♥蛋♥。
You little son of a bitch.
记住我们说过不要在公共场合在人行道上冲浪,好吗?
You just remember what we said about sidewalk surfing in public, all right?
现在,起飞。
Now, take off.
嘿,怎么了,小子?“冲浪城。”
Hey, what's up, squirt? "Surf city."
海狸巡逻!海狸巡逻!
Beaver patrol! Beaver patrol!
召唤所有的海狸!
Calling all beavers!
黎明!嘿,黎明!你看到这些照片了吗?
Dawn! Hey, dawn! You see these pictures?
黎明!我一直以为你天生金发。
Dawn! I always thought you were a natural blond.
闭嘴,你这个白♥痴♥!你白♥痴♥!
Shut up, you idiot! You idiots!
你看过这些照片吗,黑鬼?黑鬼,你得看看她的照片。
Have you seen these pictures, dark? Dark, you gotta see these pictures of her.
你知道吗,这太愚蠢了,土耳其人!
You know, that's so stupid, turk!
保留这些照片。我要真货。
Keep the pictures. I'll take the real thing.
嘿,黎明!大山雀!
Hey, dawn! Great tits!
Newbomb,那是你哥哥的车。
Newbomb, that's your brother's car.
你把车停在消防栓旁边。
You parked next to a fire hydrant.
大不了的。这是万圣节。
Big deal. It's Halloween.
好的,很好。我们停车场见,好吗?
Okay, fine. I'll see you guys in the parking lot, all right?
谢谢你!谢谢你!谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢大家。今晚的观众真漂亮。
Thank you all. It's a wonderful-looking crowd tonight.
我很高兴看到你们都出来支持我们。
I'm glad to see you all come out and support us this way.
我们会抓到那些黑豹的,不是吗?
And we're gonna get those panthers, aren't we?
我很期待在今晚的舞会上见到你们大家,我现在要做的就是,去那边处理一些最后的细节
Well, I'm looking forward to seeing all of you over at the dance tonight, which is what I have to do right now, is go over and take care of some last-minute details over there
在内文斯先生的帮助下,我将把今晚的机会交给我丈夫杰克·弗里德曼先生,
with the help of Mr. Nevans, so I'm gonna turn the evening over to my husband, Mr. Jack Friedman,
还有我们的好朋友威廉·索恩韦尔先生,我们都知道他是个多刺的人。
and our good friend Mr. William thornwell, who, of course, we all know as thorny.
那待会儿舞会上见吧。
So I'll see you over at the dance later.
非常感谢。这就是“多刺”索恩韦尔。
Thank you very much. This is "thorny" thornwell.
很高兴来到这里,这里正是我最初梦想成为你们9频道天气预报员的地方。
What a joy it is to be here at the very spot where I first dreamed of becoming your channel 9 weatherman.
今晚我有几件事要宣布。我们会有一些真正的款待。
I've got a few announcements to make this evening. We've got some real treats coming up.
嘿,你在干什么,伙计?
Hey, what are you doing, man?
你看起来不错,菜鸟。也许你会有个约会对象。
You look good, newbomb. Maybe you'll get a date.
这是一种进步。
It's an improvement.
嘿,小红帽,想被大灰狼吃掉吗?
Hey, riding hood, wanna be eaten by the big bad wolf?
去你♥妈♥的♥,菜鸟。
Fuck you, newbomb.
你告诉她了,不是吗?你告诉她了,不是吗?
You told her, didn't you? You told her, didn't you?
你陷害了我,不是吗?我们没有陷害你。
You set me up, didn't you? We didn't set you up.
达力什么时候到?
What time does Dudley get here?
别紧张,他几分钟后就到,好吗?
Relax, he'll be here in a few minutes, okay?
母亲,请。是什么?
Mother, please. What is it?
我必须练习。所以我才唱这首歌♥。
I have to practice that. That's why I'm singing it.
是的,但你的歌♥声和我的指法完全不相符。
Yes, but your singing in no way corresponds with my fingering.
哦,好吧。
Oh, well.
你会在集♥会♥上收到支票的。
Now, you'll receive the check at the rally.
我知道。他们只是想让你亲自过来说声“谢谢”。
I know. They just wanted you to come by and say "thank you" in person.
Iknomr aflerah, 500美元可以支付一年的学费。
Iknomr aflerah, $500 covers a full year's tuition.
妈妈,我知道!
Mother, I know!
是的。现在我们要停下来吃点樱桃派。
Yes. Now we're gonna stop for a little cherry pie.
不。我不饿。
No. I'm not hungry.
是啊,你需要快速补充能量。
Yeah, well, you need a little quick energy.
妈妈,当我穿成这样时,他们总是在那家餐厅嘲笑我。
Mother, they always laugh at me at that restaurant when I'm dressed like this.
这太疯狂了。哦,妮娃。
This is so crazy. Oh, nevans.
现在我很荣幸地介绍比佛利山居民协会的总统一位伟大的美国人,杰克·弗里德曼。
And now it's my great pleasure to introduce the president of the Beverly Hills residents' association and a great American, Jack Friedman.
谢谢你,荆棘。那里的天气怎么样?
Thank you, thorny. What's the weather like up there?
我相信我们今晚会玩得很开心的。
Well, I'm sure we're all gonna have a good time tonight.
我不会做什么长篇大论。我要去,呃…
And I'm not going to make any long speeches. I'm just going to, uh...
好吧。
All right.
首先我要介绍一个由优秀的年轻人组成的组织。
I'm just going to start off by introducing a wonderful organization of fine young people.
贝弗利军乐队!
The Beverly marching band!
把它举起来!
Get it up!
拿起来!保安呢,该死的?
Take it up! Where's the security, goddamn it?
做另一件事。另一件事呢?
Do the other thing. The other thing?
你知道的。
You know.
到这里来。
Come here.
另一件事呢?是的。
The other thing? Yeah.
天,妮娃!
Heavens, nevans!
弗里德曼夫人?
Mrs. Friedman?
弗里德曼夫人。是你吗?
Mrs. Friedman. Is that you?
你一个人在这里干什么?
What are you doing here alone?
达力,我想了想。
I had some thinking to do, Dudley.
我很偶然地发现你一个人在这里,因为我想征求你的意见,我应该在才艺比赛中表演哪个魔术。
It's fortuitous that I found you here alone because I wanted to ask your advice on which magic trick I should do for the talent contest.
噢,达力,我不擅长判断魔术。
Oh, Dudley, I'm not a good judge of magic tricks.
我在想做我的大幻术,从空盒子里变出一只兔子。
I was thinking of doing my big illusion, producing a rabbit from an empty box.
咒语,就是这个。
Abracadabra, and here it is.
哦,这是一只可爱的小兔子。我叫他吱吱。
Oh, it's a cute little rabbit. I call him squeakums.
我想观众会觉得他很有趣。
I think the audience will find him amusing.
我想他们也会的。做那个魔术。
I think they will too. Do that trick.
或者我可以……他们在里面等你。
Or else I could do... They're waiting for you inside.
这叫做我的三球戏法。
This is called my three-ball trick.
你把这些球放在手指间,然后变魔术…哦!哦!
电影精选列表