I wanna be rich and famous. I'm already good-looking.
这是你第一次喝啤酒吗?是的。我是一个廉价的高。
Is this your first beer? Yeah. I'm a cheap high.
我也是。
So am I.
你的计划是什么?
So, what's your plan?
计划并不总是…苏西。
Plans don't always... Suzie.
你上面有命令。好的。
You got an order up there. Okay.
那么,你想做什么?
So, what do you wanna do?
我不知道我想做什么。我只知道我不想做什么。
I don't know what I wanna do. I just know what I don't wanna do.
我是说,也许这就是我想要的,给我一点时间去想清楚。
I mean, maybe that's what I'm asking for, is just a little time to figure it out.
有个地方可以做,有人可以一起做。
A place to do it, somebody to do it with.
我在想威尼斯。
I was thinking about venice.
离海滩一个街区的一间小公♥寓♥。
A little apartment down there about a block from the beach.
你是想让我为了一些白日梦就这么离开。
You're asking me to just walk away from it for some pipe dream.
白日梦吗?这简直是白日做梦。告诉我什么是表演。
Pipe dream? Talk about a pipe dream. Tell me what acting is.
你明天想和我一起去海滩吗?
Hey, you wanna go to the beach with me tomorrow?
杜克,你知道我明早有试镜。
Duke, you know I have my screen test in the morning.
是的。我忘记了。
Yeah. I forgot.
看,就是这样。你在那里,而我在这里。我们在两个不同的地方。
See, that's what it is. You're there, and I'm here. We're in two different places.
那你明天就去把他们征服吧。
Well, you just go in there tomorrow and knock them dead.
你为什么要这么讽刺我?你就不能给我点支持吗?
Why do you have to be so sarcastic? Can't you give me a little support?
Suzie,请接电♥话♥!
Suzie, pickup, please!
嘿,新炸♥弹♥来了。他回家拿了他的运饼车。
Hey, there's newbomb. He went home and got his pie wagon.
先生们,我来了。你可以开始了。
Gentlemen, I am here. You can start.
你认识芭芭拉吗?你是对的。她确实在约会。
You know that chick Barbara? You're right. She does put out.
嘿,你们要菜单吗?
Hey, you guys want a menu?
除非你在上面。除非你在上面。
Only if you're on it. Only if you're on it.
嘿,新炸♥弹♥,你哥哥在外面。
Hey, newbomb, your brother's out front.
什么?大便。
What? Shit.
待在这里。你没看见我。
Stay here. You didn't see me.
你从没见过我。我都不认识你。
You never saw me. I don't even know you.
你不了解我。你从来不了解我。你永远不会了解我。
You don't know me. You never knew me. You never will know me.
我不想打你。为什么?试着打我。
I don't wanna hit you. Why? Try and hit me.
你好吗?嘿,你看到newbomb了吗?
How you doing? Hey, you seen newbomb?
妈妈说他拿走了我的埃尔卡米诺。不,我没见过他。
Mom said he had my El camino. No, I haven't seen him.
如果他搞砸了我的埃尔卡米诺,我发誓我会勒死他。
If he messes up my El camino, I swear I'm gonna strangle his ass.
我会告诉他你在找他。是的。
I'll tell him you're looking for him. Yeah.
-你看到我的埃尔卡米诺了吗?-不,我没有。
- Hey, have you seen my El camino? - No, I haven't.
这是他的派车。他在哪里?
This is his pie wagon. Where is he?
他和辛普森在做辛普森的铁路工作。
Uh, him and Simpson are working on Simpson's rail job.
哦,好的。
Oh, okay.
嘿,土耳其人。
Hey, turk.
你的车看起来真差劲。
Your car looks really bitchen.
听着,你要是看到他,就告诉他我要揍扁他。
Hey, listen, you see him, you tell him I'm gonna nail his butt.
明白了吗?是的。是的。
You got that? Yeah. Yeah.
放松点。好吧。
Take it easy. All right.
待会儿见。真是个贱♥人♥车。
See you guys later. Really bitchen car.
嘿,新炸♥弹♥,他走了。
Hey, newbomb, he's gone.
嘿,新炸♥弹♥,那是你哥哥。
Hey, newbomb, that was your brother.
他会揍扁你的,他在找你。
He's gonna kick your ass. He's looking for you.
他在找我?他在找我?
He's looking for me? He's looking for me?
那个女人在找我?
That pussy's looking for me?
你来上发条。
You do the windup.
你觉得昨晚滚石乐队怎么样?
What'd you think about the rolling stones last night?
他们太脏了。
They were so dirty.
我是说,那家伙的牙齿。你看到他们了吗?
I mean, that guy's teeth. Did you see them?
他的皮肤比那还要糟糕。但那是首很棒的歌♥。
His skin was even worse than that. But it was a great song.
很棒的歌♥。
Great song.
该死的机器。他们从不工作。我们到底在这里做什么?
Goddamn these machines. They never work. What are we doing here anyway?
我们在这里做什么?我们正在寻找可爱的男孩。
What are we doing here? We are looking for cute guys.
可爱吗?就像那个新炸♥弹♥土耳其人?我打赌那很可爱。
Cute? Like that newbomb turk? I bet that's cute.
你能想象要吻那张脸吗?
Can you imagine having to kiss that face?
你看到莎莉在那边的雷腿了吗?
Did you see thunder thighs over there with Sally?
真是个荡♥妇♥。
What a slut.
说到荡♥妇♥,你听说简·弗里德曼了吗?
Speaking of sluts, did you hear about Jean Friedman?
什么?她在提华纳做了人流。
What? She had an abortion in Tijuana.
这并不让我感到惊讶。我听说她让半个足球队的人都淋病了。
That doesn't surprise me. I heard she gave half the football team the clap.
他们打得就像上周一样。
They played like they still had it last week too.
嘿,这是布伦达和雪莉·温特劳布,铁盒子双胞胎,从塔比汽车影院的女洗手间来到现场。
Hey, that was Brenda and Shirley weintraub, the iron box twins, coming to you live from the ladies' room here at tubby's drive-in.
你混♥蛋♥!你笨蛋!
You asshole! You schmuck!
性♥交♥马车!它来了!马车来了!
Nookie wagon! Here it comes! Here comes the nookie wagon!
你们还好吗,伙计?发生什么事情了?
How you guys doing, man? What's happening?
不多,不多。她挨饿。
Not much, not much. She's starving.
准备好点菜了吗?是的。
Ready to order? Yes.
我们要三个汉堡和三份洋葱圈。
We want three hamburgers and three orders of onion rings.
我还要一杯香草奶昔。我还要一杯可乐。
And I want a vanilla shake. And I want a coke.
明白了。谢谢你!
Got it. Thank you.
你在干什么,伙计?并不多。在海滩上闲逛。
What are you doing, man? Not much. Hanging out at the beach.
听说了塔比的事。我想我们应该过来看看。
Heard about tubby's and everything. Thought we'd come check it out.
我要一个大的!我受够了那些烂玩意,伙计!
I want a big one! I'm so sick and tired of those shitty ding-dongs, man!
我知道,你得戒掉冲浪食物了。它会让你完蛋的。
I know, you gotta lay off that surfer food. It'll do you in.
嘿,你应该谈谈。
Hey, you should talk.
嘿,你们为什么不找个时间去海滩玩玩呢?我让你看看老板的时间。
Hey, why don't you guys come down to the beach sometime? I'll show you a boss time.
不,谢谢。把头埋在一堆海藻里可不是我想要的时光。
No, thanks. Sticking my head in a bunch of seaweed is not my idea of a bitchen time.
找个时间试试。可能对你有好处。
Try it sometime. Might do you some good.
嘿,这是简,这是猎豹。
Hey, this is Jane, and this is cheetah.
等一下。你是简,你是猎豹。
Wait a second. You're Jane, you're cheetah.
他们叫什么名字?
And what are their names?
的眼睛。嘿,闭嘴,伙计。
Eyes off. Hey, dummy up, man.
我叫newbomb turk。
And my name is newbomb turk.
嘿,土耳其人!你好吗,伙计?
Hey, turk! How you doing, man?
好,好。好的。
Good, good. Okay.
嘿,duker和Jimmy shine在哪里?
Hey, where's the duker and Jimmy shine?
-谁知道呢?谁在乎呢?-你的双门跑车呢?
- Who knows? Who cares? - Where's your deuce coupe?
在老人的店里,都被盖住了。我在考虑卖♥♥了它。
It's at the old man's shop, all covered up. I'm thinking about selling it.
对什么?你已经研究了三年了。
What for? You've been working on it for about three years.
但我一直在海滩上闲逛,住在这个胡迪身上。
But I've just been hanging out at the beach, crashing in this Woody.
-你是做什么赚钱的?-老男人照顾我。
- What do you do for money? - Old man takes care of me.
他会给我所有我想要的钱只要我离那房♥子远点。
He's giving me all the money I want so long as I stay away from the house.
他认为我去那里会造成更大的伤害。
He thinks I do more damage if I show up there.
什么?
What?
需要钳子吗?
Need a pair of pliers for those?
我的衬衫被它缠住了。
Just got my damn shirt caught in it.
铅笔鸡♥巴♥,几点了?
Hey, pencil dick, what time is it?
该吃饭了!
Time to eat!
好的。好吧。
Okay. All right.
中国土匪,2点钟方向!
Chinese bandits, 2 o'clock!
弹得不错,伙计。
Bounces pretty good, pal.
杜克可能被那些杏仁眼的家伙打败了,但我要回家找我的铁路工作,我要离开他们……我支持你,伙计。你知道那辆车的威力。
Duke might've got whupped by them almond-eyes guys, but I'm going home to get my rail job, and I'm gonna leave them... I'm with you, man. You know the power of that car.
那些中国混♥蛋♥。他们悄悄靠近你。
Those Chinese assholes. They sneak up on you.
反正那条眼镜蛇也不是狗屎。嘿,他得了第二名。
That cobra ain't shit anyway. Hey, he came in second.
“但他得了第二名。”哈!非常感谢。
"But he came in second." Ha! Thanks a lot.
看来你们今晚玩得很开心啊?
I see you guys are having a good time tonight, huh?
以后会好很多的。
And it's gonna get a lot better later.
好了,混♥蛋♥,把这个黄色的破玩意拉到角落里。明白了吗?
Okay, asshole, pull this yellow piece of shit around the corner here. You got me?
听到了吗?移♥动♥它。
Hear that? Move it.
现在,混♥蛋♥。
Right now, asshole.
克拉克警官,你是迷路了还是怎么了?
Hey, officer Clark, are you lost or something?
Bitchen。帮我个忙。
Bitchen. Do me a favor.
吉米·夏恩明天就要去越南了,而你却担心海滩太恶心了。
Jimmy shine's going off to Vietnam tomorrow, and you're worried about the beach is bitchen.
谁拿到汉堡了?我买♥♥了一个汉堡。
Who's got the burger? I got a burger.
你在干什么,新炸♥弹♥?
What are you doing, newbomb?
让你的…我只是在买♥♥汉堡。
Get your... I was just getting some burger.
你去吃汉堡了,是吧?
Oh, you were getting some burger, huh?
你要来点奶昔配汉堡吗?
Well, you want a little shake to go along with your burger?
嘿,小心点,伙计!
Hey, watch out, man!
你知道吗?我觉得那些家伙不让我们参加舞会真是太蠢了。
You know what? I think the guys are weenies for not letting us in the dance.
但我不在乎,伙计。我不想去那个愚蠢的舞会。
But I could care less, man. I didn't want to go to that stupid dance.
我觉得跳舞是同志的事。
I think dancing's for queers anyway.
这首歌♥太贱了。看看这首歌♥。
This song is bitchen. Check this song out.
听着,我告诉你,伙计。骑士们不会解散的,好吗。
Look, I'm telling you, man. The knights are not breaking up, all right.
假设吉米没从越南回来。
电影精选列表