Suppose Jimmy shine doesn't come back from Vietnam.
伙计,别担心吉米·小光。
Oh, man, don't worry about Jimmy shine.
甚至都没有发生战争。他要去接受培训。
There's not even a war going on. He's going over for training.
杜克大学呢?杜克能照顾好自己。
What about Duke? Duke can take care of himself.
还有矮个子,伙计。小矮子要上大学了。
And shorty, man. Shorty's going to college.
听着,别担心小矮子。我们要团结一致,好吗?
Look, don't worry about shorty. We're gonna stick together, all right?
你可以和我一起巡航,伙计。好吧?
You can cruise with me, man. All right?
别担心。我会照顾你的。
Don't worry about it. I'll take care of you.
来吧,伙计。我们把这些东西拿出去吧。
Come on, man. Let's get this stuff out of here, you know.
这里面有什么?他们这里有潘趣酒。
What do they have in this? They got the punch in here.
先生们,你们是宴会承办人吗?是的。
Gentlemen, are you from the caterers? Yeah.
你当然是。这是潘趣酒吗?
Of course you are. Is that the punch?
Uhax80x94啊。
Uhâx80x94huh.
哦,不,不。请把它放下。你要走很长的路。走捷径。横穿草坪。
Oh, no, no. Please put it down. You're going the long way. Take the shortcut. Cut right across the lawn.
穿过草坪穿过漂亮的芙蓉花。
Go right across the lawn through the nice hibiscus.
我觉得园丁周一早上会不高兴的。
I don't think the gardener's gonna like that come Monday morning.
周一早上他们要重新布置。那里有一座新图书馆。
They're gonna re-landscape Monday morning. They're having a new library there.
新炸♥弹♥土耳其纪念图书馆。
The newbomb turk memorial library.
Newbomb土耳其人。你一定听说过他。
Newbomb turk. You've heard of him.
哦,是的,我认识那个人。
Oh, yeah, I know that guy.
你听说过他吗?是的,当然。
You heard of him? Yeah, sure.
我向你保证,一切正常。你可以把潘趣酒留在这儿。
I assure you, there's nothing wrong. You can leave the punch here.
哦,男孩!侍者。孩子,孩子,孩子。把这一拳打下去。
Uh, garcon! Garcon. Boy, boy, boy. Take this punch down there.
处理这件事是我们的荣幸。发生任何事,告诉他们我的名字。
It'll be our pleasure to take care of this. Anything happens, give them my name.
没关系。好吧。祝你玩得愉快。
It's okay. Fine. Have a nice time.
非常感谢你对我的照顾。我的荣幸,我的荣幸。
Thanks a lot for taking care of things. My pleasure, my pleasure.
来,来,来。
Come on, come on, come on.
来吧。这是给塔比的。
Come on. This one is for tubby's.
先生们,让我们喝点潘趣酒。
Gentlemen, let's spike the punch.
嘿,我能帮你吗?
Hey, can I help you?
这是贝弗利山居民协会的重拳。
This is the punch for the Beverly hills residents' association.
的名字吗?没有名字。穿孔。
Name? No name. Just punch.
别喝潘趣酒。
Don't drink the punch.
嘿,别喝潘趣酒。
Hey, don't drink the punch.
伙计,别喝潘趣酒。
Don't drink the punch, man.
你这个小混♥蛋♥。
You little son of a bitch.
你渴了吗?为什么不来点潘趣酒?
Hey, you thirsty? Why don't you have some punch?
远离潘趣酒。
Stay away from the punch.
再来点吗?不用了,谢谢,很好。
Like some more? No, thanks, it's fine.
不给糖就捣蛋。
Well, trick or treat.
你已经是一种享受了。
You're already a treat.
你已经是个骗子了。
You're already a trick.
这个味道不对。是的,很好。
This doesn't taste right. Yeah, it's good.
不,这不对。
No, it's not right.
我的鸡♥巴♥在潘趣酒里!
My dick is in the punch!
我以前也尝过这种味道。我觉得味道不错。
I've had this taste in my mouth before. It tastes all right to me.
是的,是的,是的。嗨,你好。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hi, hi.
小混♥蛋♥。我就不理他们了。
Little bastards. I'm just gonna ignore them.
我没有注意到它们。外面有个年轻人。
I'm not paying attention to them. There's a young man out there.
我的迪克!我的迪克!
My dick! My dick!
我相信他在找一个叫迪克的人。
I believe he's looking for somebody called dick.
这里有鸡♥巴♥吗?
Is there a dick here?
我知道了,内文斯。这是飙升。他们在潘趣酒里加了烈酒。
I've got it, nevans. It's spiked. They've spiked the punch.
荆棘,叫那些警官来。
Thorny, get those officers.
我知道这种味道。
Now, I know this taste.
是的,是的,是的。我的迪克。
Yeah, yeah, yeah. My dick.
有什么问题吗,女士?
What seems to be the problem, ma'am?
警官,尝尝这个。这味道。
Officer, taste this. Taste this.
告诉我你的想法。
Tell me what you think.
里面确实有个小王。好,虽然。
Does have a little wang in it. Good, though.
原谅我。介意我再来点吗?
Excuse me. Mind if I have some more?
不,不,求你了。谢谢你!
No, no, please. Thank you.
帮助你自己。来吧,内文斯。
Help yourself. Come on, nevans.
试着在那里吃块水果。
Try and get a piece of fruit there.
你一定要非常小心,达力。
You've gotta be very careful, Dudley.
你被盯上了。我会没事的。
You're a marked man. I'll be fine.
他们嫉妒你。
They're envious of you.
我该玩哪个把戏呢?他们都很好。
Which trick should I do? They're all so good.
好吧,坚持你的音乐,亲爱的。
Well, stick to your music, dear.
看着路。
Watch the road.
才艺比赛结束后,我要你马上回家。
After the talent contest, I want you to go right home.
我把你放在后门。
I'm gonna drop you at the rear entrance.
还有更多的原子能,"在午夜时分"
With more atomic power, "in the midnight hour."
伙计,在这里建图书馆真是太有趣了。
Man, this sure is a funny place to build a library.
是的。Newbomb土耳其人。
Yeah. Newbomb turk.
你知道吗?我想我以前听说过那个人。
You know what? I think I heard of that guy before.
他跟比弗利山庄的什么事有关系,伙计。是的。
He had something to do with something in Beverly Hills or something, man. Yeah.
也许是他出钱建图书馆的。
Maybe he's the one giving the money to build the library.
是的,你可能是对的。等等,伙计。别喝那么多啤酒。
Yeah, you're probably right. Hold it, man. Don't drink all that beer.
我掩护你。来吧。我们该怎么办?
I got you covered. Just come on. What should we do?
把卡车开过去。我想今晚就回家。
Just drive the truck through here. I would like to get home tonight.
好吧,这里什么都没有。
Well, here goes nothing.
那那那辆车!
That... that... that car!
那那那辆车!
That... that... that car!
我告诉过你别进来!你害死了我的花!
I told you not to come in here! You killed my flowers!
停车场的那个人叫我们下来。
That man in the parking lot told us to come down here.
那个让人建纪念图书馆的人。
The man that's having the memorial library built.
哦,不!那边那个有钱人。
Oh, no! That rich guy over there.
这是谁干的?告诉我们关于新炸♥弹♥土耳其的事。
Who did this? Told us about newbomb turk.
Newbomb土耳其人干的!
Newbomb turk did this!
我知道!Newbomb,那个混♥蛋♥!
I know! Newbomb, that asshole!
哦,达德利。
Oh, Dudley.
达力,过来。我们想给你看样东西。
Dudley, come here. We want to show you something.
达力,过来。
Dudley, come over here.
来吧。
Come on.
达德利,我给你看点东西。
Dudley, I want to show you something.
过来,达力。我想给你看样东西。到这里来。
Come here, Dudley. I want to show you something. Come here.
达德利。
Dudley, look.
达力,你没事吧?
Dudley, are you okay?
哦,是的。哦,很好。
Oh, yes. Oh, good.
会没事的。
It's gonna be all right.
Newbomb,又是你吗?
Newbomb, is that you again?
是的,达德利。对不起。任何个人。
Yeah, Dudley. Sorry. Nothing personal.
我想我明白了。
I understand, I think.
请小心斗篷。我会的。
Please be careful with the cape. I will.
-是租的。-喝杯啤酒,伙计。
- It's rented. - Have a beer, buddy.
我希望你赢得比赛。
I hope you win the contest.
谢谢,笨蛋,你真好。小心你的头,再见。
Thanks, dud, that's sweet. Watch your head, bye.
干得好,女士们。
Well done, ladies.
嗯,我…嘿,嘿,嘿。
Uh-uh, I... hey, hey, hey.
你能做到的。
You can do it.
我能做到。
I can do it.
我的孩子。
My boy.
喂?一个,两个?
Hello? One, two?
你听说简·弗里德曼的事了吗?
Did you hear about Jean Friedman?
她在提华纳做了人流。
She had an abortion in Tijuana.
他们在说我女儿!
They're talking about my daughter!
我并不惊讶。我听说她让半个足球队的人都淋病了。
I'm not surprised. I heard she gave half the football team the clap.
他们上个星期也是这样打的。
They were playing like it last week too.
这是布伦达和雪莉·温特劳布,铁盒子双胞胎,在这个万圣节之夜,从塔比汽车影院的女洗手间来到你的现场。
That was Brenda and Shirley weintraub, the iron box twins, coming to you live from the ladies' room at tubby's drive-in this Halloween night.
但我不戴眼镜和羽绒服就没法工作。
But I cannot function without my glasses or my puffer.
达德利,你能不能放轻松,待在原地?
Dudley, would you just relax and stay put?
我过几分钟就带着我的铁路工作回来。
I'll be back in a few minutes with my rail job.
别忘了我。我不会忘记你的。
Don't forget me. I won't forget you.
待在原地别动。因为我有点害怕。
Just stay put. Because I'm a little scared.
没什么好怕的。留在原地。
There's nothing to be scared of. Stay put.
所以让我们欢迎,请,嗯…他是一只奇妙的独臂……独臂小提琴手。
So let's welcome, please, um... He's a wonderful one-armed... Uh, one-armed violinist.
萨沙先生…哒……萨莎·达宾斯基先生,独臂小提琴手。让我们欢迎他。
Mr. Sasha du... da... Mr. Sasha dabinsky, the one-armed violinist. Let's welcome him.
我想那一定是……嗯…独臂小提琴手。
I presume that must be... Well... the one-armed violinist.
这是不可能的!他用他的鸡♥巴♥抓住了它!
It's impossible! He grabbed it with his dick!
停止鼓掌!停止鼓掌!
电影精选列表