That son of a bitch got drunk and drove a command car into an ammo dump and the whole thing went up, and they never did find nothing.
战争很有趣,对吧?
War's funny, huh?
嘿,听。我有话要说。嗯…
Hey, listen. I wanna say something. Um...
如果我不在的时候发生了什么事…我不知道,什么都行。
If something happens to me while I'm gone... I don't know, anything.
我不希望这辆车…迪迪不知道该怎么办,而且…我想把车开到俱乐部去。你知道的,所有的男人。
I don't want that the car should... Well, Dee Dee wouldn't know what to do with it and... I want the car should go to the club. You know, all the guys.
见鬼,那可是个大问题。
Hell, that was the big one.
越南完全不是这样。
Vietnam's nothing like that.
我知道,我知道,我只是说,以防万一。
I know, I know, I know, but I'm just saying, just in case.
听着,不会有事的。我们去喝点啤酒吧。
Hey, listen, nothing's gonna happen. Let's get some beers.
这位是J. On kbla博士,做辣酱的老板。我要告诉你一件事。
This is Dr. J. On kbla, the boss with the hot sauce. I'm gonna tell you something.
这是恋人的专属。
This is for lovers only.
这是给穆赫兰道所有人的。
This is for everybody up on Mulholland drive.
我想让你帮我个忙。
I want you to do me a favor.
我要你一只手放在收音机上另一只手放在你觉得应该放的地方。
I want you to put one hand on the radio and the other hand wherever you feel it should be.
而这正是你在1965年万圣节之夜要我做的事。
And that's exactly where you're putting me on Halloween night, 1965.
仅限情侣使用。
For lovers only.
我们再也回不去了。
We'll never make it back.
已经1点多了。
It's after 1:00.
嘿,你好吗?
Hey, how you doing?
看看他们能不能帮我们。
See if they'll help us.
约翰逊夫人,你好吗?也许这些人会帮我们。
How you doing, Mrs. Johnson? Maybe these guys will help us.
嘿,我们去问问他们。
Hey, let's ask them.
嘿,发生什么事了?我们需要你们帮个忙。
Hey, what's going on? We need you guys to do us a favor.
我们想加入比弗利山庄的汽车团伙。
We're trying to get into this car gang in Beverly Hills.
他们把我们丢在这里,拿走了我们的衣服,还留了四个备胎。
They dropped us here, took our clothes and left us four spare tires.
我们得在两点前赶到好莱坞。这是一个入会仪式。
We gotta get to Hollywood by 2:00. It's an initiation.
但我们需要唱片店的音乐节目主持人的献词。
But we need a dedication in that record store from the disc jockey.
你们得帮我们个忙,来个献词。
You guys gotta do us a big favor and make a dedication.
——好的。你想要什么?-这首歌♥是《热浪》。
- Okay. What you want? - The song is "heat wave."
必须在两点前开始,如果可以的话,试着让他说"任何来塔比酒吧的人"之类的话
Gotta get it on by 2:00, and if you can, try to get him to say something like, "to anyone who ever cruises tubby's."
正确的。肥胖的,嗯?
Right. Tubby's, huh?
塔比家,好吗?"在塔比餐厅巡航"好吗?
Tubby's, all right? "Cruises tubby's," all right?
-我哥哥威利。这里有最好的。-我们得走了。
- My brother Willy t. Here has the best. - We kind of gotta go.
如果你在附近,过来吃熏鲑鱼和百吉饼。
If you're ever in the neighborhood, come on over for lox and bagels.
你们以前抽过这玩意吗?
You cats smoke any of this shit before?
是啊,我们经常抽那种东西。
Oh, yeah, we smoke that stuff all the time.
看看这个,伙计。
Check this out, man.
这样你的裙子就有褶边了。你会喜欢的。
That'll put a hem in your dress. You'll love it.
这是一个杀手。
It is a killer.
-憋住,好吗?-憋住。
- Hold it in, right? - Hold it in.
这是致命的,不是吗?
It's a killer, isn't it?
给我来一口,伙计。
Give me a hit of that, man.
从沙漠到大海,如此饱满。
From the desert to the sea, so fully.
请让我抱着你。不,我很好。
Please let me hold you. No, I'm all right.
不,你不是。你需要的是洗个热桑拿和按♥摩♥。
No, you're not. What you need is a good hot sauna and a massage.
也许你是对的。
Yeah, maybe you're right.
你不生气了吗?不。不,我很好。
And you're not mad no more? No. No, I'm all right.
再打来关于骑士的电♥话♥,你就去绞肉机。
One more call about those knights, your ass is in the meat grinder.
听着,我不知道你整晚都在做什么,但明天你会被副队盯上的。
Listen, I don't know what you've been doing all night, but you're gonna have the lieutenant all over your butts tomorrow.
赛前动员会上发生了一起绑♥架♥案。
There was a kidnapping at the pep rally.
有人在演出时间在体育馆放屁。
And somebody farted their way around the gym at show time.
然后你们俩就袭击了一个优等生。
Then you two end up assaulting an honor student.
然后乡村俱乐部舞会的草坪也被毁了。
Then the lawn over at the country club dance was torn up.
有人在茶点里撒了尿,还在广播里放了下流的录音。
Somebody urinated in the refreshments, played a lewd recording over the pa.
然后有人上台把他的手指伸出来代替他的老二什么的。
Then somebody went on-stage and stuck his finger out in place of his dick or something.
我从没见过谁像你们俩今晚这么醉醺醺的。现在,醒醒!
I've never seen anybody as asleep at the wheel as you two have been tonight. Now, wake up!
明白了吗?
You get it?
嘿,新炸♥弹♥,你的埃尔卡米诺呢?
Hey, newbomb, where's your El camino?
混♥蛋♥。那家伙真是个混♥蛋♥。
Asshole. That guy is such an asshole.
你说什么?
What the hell did you say?
你说什么?!
What the hell did you say?!
我说:“好冷。呵。真正的寒冷。”
I said, "it's cold. Brrr. Real cold."
那个混♥蛋♥。
That son of a bitch.
他通常现在去厕所。Igotanidea。
He usually goes to the can about now. Igotanidea.
我有个主意。我要抓住这个混♥蛋♥。
I got an idea. I'm gonna get this asshole.
矮子!我一定会抓住这个混♥蛋♥的。
Shorty! I'll really get this asshole.
泰山。泰山,过来一下。
Tarzan. Tarzan, come here for a second.
听着,去头部。拿一卷卫生纸。把它全部塞进去。
Listen, go to the head. Take a roll of toilet paper. Shove it all the way in.
把它塞起来。我不希望发生任何事情。
Stuff it up. I don't want anything coming up.
你有螺丝刀吗?明白了吗?是的,我知道了。
You got your screwdriver? Got it? Yeah, I got it.
去厄尔兄弟家买♥♥个土豆,没剥皮的土豆。
Go to brother earle's and get a potato, an unpeeled potato.
嘿,笨蛋,到那边去!
Hey, dumb-ass, get over there!
搞什么鬼…?我想要一块薯条。
What the hell...? I want to get a chip.
你把我搞得一团糟。
You got this crap all over me.
你要薯条吗?这是该死的筹码。
You want a chip? Here's a damn chip.
嘿,铁盒子!
Hey, iron box!
你不觉得我留胡子很好看吗?
Don't you think I'd look good in a mustache?
是的。你会比漂亮还好看。
Yeah. You'd look better than good.
你看起来会很完美,就像一匹完美的马屁♥股♥。
You'd look perfect, like a perfect horse's ass.
你只是嫉妒,仅此而已。
You're just jealous, that's all.
我要去嘘嘘。
I'm gonna go take a whiz.
记得洗手,好吗?
Just make sure you wash your hands, all right?
别摔门,好吗?你要把我的牛奶弄洒了。
Just don't slam the door, okay? You're gonna spill my milk.
克拉克…
Clark...
哦,狗屎!
Oh, shit!
天呐
Holy shit.
快点,快点。快点!
Come on, hurry. Hurry!
这是给塔比的。
This one's for tubby's.
“你的埃尔卡米诺在哪儿?”你的埃尔卡米诺车呢?”
"Where's your El camino? Where's your El camino?"
官bimbeau !
Officer bimbeau!
哦!哦……哦,狗屎!嘿,克拉克!
Oh! Oh... Oh, shit! Hey, Clark!
克拉克!
Clark!
嘿!
Hey!
克拉克!克拉克!
Clark! Clark!
——Bimbeau ?Bimbeau !-克拉克,快点!
- Bimbeau? Bimbeau! - Clark, come on!
我在这里!这是怎么呢什么?
I'm in here! What's going on? What?
我被锁在这里了!
I'm locked in here!
好的。好吧。退后,婊♥子♥!
Okay. All right. Get back, bimbeau!
克拉克!克拉克!
Clark! Clark!
克拉克!你混♥蛋♥!
Clark! You asshole!
克拉克!上去吧。
Clark! Get up there.
你怎么了?你到底在做什么?
What's the matter with you? What the hell were you doing?
我得去拿我的鞋!穿上你的鞋!
I gotta get my shoe! Get your shoe!
看我的新鞋!
Look at my new shoes!
你看起来棒极了。
You look wonderful.
这很有趣。那真的很有趣。
That was funny. That was real funny.
太棒了。只是…太棒了。
It was wonderful. It was just... It was great.
的帮助!的帮助!的帮助!
Help! Help! Help!
回来!让他透透气!
Get back! Give him air!
回来!让他透透气!
Get back! Give him air!
闭嘴!闭嘴!这家伙喝醉了!
Shut up! Shut your mouth! This punk is drunk!
把你的屁♥股♥抬起来!他没醉。
Get your ass up! He's not drunk.
他是优等生。他癫痫发作了!
He's the honor student. He's having an epileptic fit!
做点什么!一个合适的吗?往他嘴里放点东西。
Do something! A fit? Put something in his mouth.
他会吞下自己的舌头。把警棍塞进他嘴里。
He'd swallow his tongue. Shove the nightstick in his mouth.
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
不!不!不!我很好。我很好。
No! No! No! I'm fine. I'm all right.
他的!真是个奇迹!
He's up! It's a miracle!
你的灯。你的灯。你没开灯。你的灯。你的灯。
Your lights. Your lights. You didn't turn on your lights. Your lights. Your lights.
看看你做了什么。看看你做了什么。
Now look what you did. Look what you did.
什么?你到底在说什么?
What? What in the hell are you talking...?
你为什么坐在副驾驶座上?我不开车。你。
Why are you riding shotgun for? I'm not driving. You are.
你去后座上睡觉。
You go to sleep in the back seat.
你应该小心点的!让我来开!
You're supposed to be watching out! Let me drive!
把他吹走。
Blow him away.
走吧!
Go!
干得好,小屁孩!
Way to go, weenie!
嘿。
Hey.
在我回家之前处理好这件事,好吗?
Take care of this until I get back home, okay?
给我吗?这是你应得的。
For me? Well, you earned it.
穿上吧,伙计。谢谢你,小伙子。
电影精选列表