我有证据 飞进去的每一架飞机 每一件武器
I have the manifest to every plane, every weapon we flew in,
我们装回来的每一样资产
every asset we flew out.
我在骷髅行动上也留了一手
I also kept things on Project Calvary.
你准备拿这些证据怎么办 给报社 放在网上
So what you gonna do with this? Give it to a newspaper, put it online,
还是像这样按再桌底下
or some wazoo shit like that?
你可以把这交给那些特工
You could have given this to those agents.
你可以告诉他们一切 但是你不会这么做
You could have told them everything, but you didn't do that.
为什么 因为这会毁了...
Why? Because it would destroy...
啊
Ah!
这会毁了你
'Cause it would destroy you,
然后你也不可能活着离开
and then you wouldn't be able to ride off into the night
和那该死的货物
with the damaged goods,.
该死的货物 不
The damaged goods, no? No?
你 哦 亲爱的
You... Oh, dear.
很抱歉告诉你这个
I'm sorry to tell you this.
你真的不知道你小女友发生过什么吗
You really don't know what happened to your little lady friend
你离开刚果后 那些骑手来了
when the raids came in after you left her in the DRC.
一群疯狗 吉米 疯狗
Wild dogs, Jim. Wild dogs.
混♥蛋♥ 你该死
Fuck! You fucker!
我真的想与他们争斗 伙计 我没得选
I really struggled with this, mate. I had no choice.
我有个活要做 只是工作的一部分
I've got a job to do. It's just part of the job.
你杀了我 这个活还是得完成的
You kill me, the job will still get done.
那么我们就没什么好说的
Then we've got nothing left to talk about.
你还行吗 抓到他了
-You okay? -Just fucking get him!
吉米 特瑞耶 我在等你电♥话♥
Jim Terrier. I was expecting your call.
要和你朋友斯坦利说什么
Have a word with your friend, Stanley.
快点 大声说
Come on, mate. Spit it out.
我们抓了他有段时间了 吉米
We've been going at him for a while here, Jim.
伙计 他就是一字不说 什么也不说
Man hasn't said a word, not a thing.
他对你很忠诚
That's loyalty for you.
对一个拿钱杀人的家伙来说 他是个硬汉
For a fellow who gets paid to kill people, he's a stand-up guy.
你跟他聊聊吧
You have a go with him, Jim.
斯坦
Stan.
斯坦利
-Stanley.
帮我个忙 吉米
Do something for me, Jim.
杀了这杂种
Kill this bastard.
现在 我觉得这样说不是很好 斯坦利
Now I don't think that's a very nice thing to say, Stanley.
顺便说下 你留在直布罗陀的笔记本
By the way, that little notebook that you left behind in Gibraltar,
不要担心 我帮你藏起来了
don't worry about that, I picked that up for you.
你都知道什么 我们怎么找到这个地方
You know what? That's how we found this place.
你写下地址
How nice of you to have written down the address.
你比我想的更可恶 吉米
You're way more fucked up than I thought, Jim.
我意思 这里没有你再留恋的事情了吗
I mean, there's nothing left of you, is there?
下一个你想和谁通话
Who do you wanna talk to next?
要和你女朋友通话吗
You wanna talk to your girlfriend?
她在这
Here she is.
安妮
Come on, Annie.
安妮 能听见我吗
Annie, can you hear me?
安妮 是我
Annie, it's me.
安妮
-Annie...
安妮 和我讲话 你好吗
Annie. Talk to me, Annie. Are you okay?
安妮
Annie?
你♥他♥妈♥的 你♥他♥妈♥的
You motherfucker. You motherfucker.
这就是 吉米 你回到这 我就给你安妮
Here it is, Jim. You come back here, I'll give you Annie.
你知道我们在那 要不就是你也忘了
You know where we are, or did you forget that, too?
你我在公众场合见面
You're gonna meet me out in a public place, right out in the open.
为什么我要这么做 吉米 你为什么这样做
-Why would I do that, Jim? -Why would you do that?
看你的手♥机♥ 我会发个东西给你 好吗
Take a look at your phone. I'm gonna send you a little something, okay?
利益
...advantage.
你们的车已经调校过能适合金沙萨的路况了 是吗
Your drop cards are adjusted to Kinshasa density altitude, right?
菲利克斯会发绿光信♥号♥♥ 当他确认目标进入
Felix will give the green light when he confirms the target is inbound.
菲利克斯也是指派枪手的人
Felix will also designate which of you shooters engages.
不要让目标逃离 X
Don't let the target escape the X.
好的 这里会发什么
Okay, so here's what's gonna happen.
你要视频文件
You want that video file,
你要我的笔记本
you want my notebooks,
那和我在公共场所见面 把她也带来
you're gonna meet me in a public place, and you're gonna bring her.
如果你不同意 我会把这些昭告天下
If you don't, I'm gonna throw it out in the street
让全世界每个人都能看到
where everyone in the world can see it.
你懂吗 不是吓唬你的
Do you understand? I don't give a fuck how wazoo that sounds.
在那儿
Where at?
我是巴尔内斯
This is Barnes.
如果你还是坚持造个树屋
If you're still interested in building a tree house,
我只能用另外的锤子了
I could use another hammer.
你在哪里
Where are you?
任何事
Anything?
娜达
Nada.
-希望你有来 -你给她注射了什么
-I hope you're here. -What did you shoot her up with?
她只是累了 今天很热
Well, she's tired. It's a very hot day.
我有你要的东西
I have what you want.
他能看见我们 带它过来 女孩走
-He can see us. -Bring it here, the girl walks.
不 现在放了她 随后我给你想要的东西
No, send her out now, alone, and then I'll give you what you want.
我们在这坐等你 吉米
We have a seat here for you, Jim.
我们不会在公众场合做什么的
We're not gonna do anything in public.
我会的 最后机会 放她走
-I will. Last chance. Send her out. <
吉米
Jim...
找到他了 在我们的反方向 他走出来了
I got him. Just opposite from here. He's walking out.
不要跟丢了
Don't lose him.
头 他就在楼下 要在画廊拦截他吗
Heading downstairs. Should intercept him in the gallery.
能看见他吗 肯定
Can you see him? Affirmative.
报告 你在哪里
Report. Where are you?
我正跟着他
I'm right behind him.
-头 朝向市场方向去了 收到
Heading towards the stalls. -Copy that.
那里碰头
I'll meet you there.
他前往牛栏了
He's heading to the corral.
目标在牛栏里 完毕
Target's in the corral. Over.
盯住目标 格杀无论
Stay with the target. Shoot him on sight.
有人中枪 追赶目标
Man down. In pursuit of target.
雷尼格 雷尼格 你在哪
Reiniger, Reiniger. Where are you?
妈的
Shit!
安妮
Annie.
吉米 安妮
-Jim! -Annie.
加油 抓住我的手
Come on. Grab my hand.
不要动
Don't move!
不要动 安妮
Don't move, Annie.
吉米 给我文件 要不我就杀了她
Jim. Give me the documents, Jim. The documents, or I kill her.
吉米
Jim?
安妮 吉米
-Annie. -Jim.
用绳子
Use the rope.
这儿 吉米
Here. -Jim.
快点 安妮
Hurry, Annie.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
吉米
Jim.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
让我走 不要
Let me go! No!
好吧 你能轻抚我的眼睛或其它的吗
Okay. Could you just pat my eyes or something?
啊 谢谢你
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
安妮在哪
Where's Annie?
我们需要律师吗 还是我直接就说了
Do we need a lawyer, or should I start talking?
你向我我保证过 她不会有事的
You have to assure me that nothing will happen to her.
她什么也没做
She had nothing to do with any of it.
吉米 听着 你不用担心她
Jim, look, it's not her you should worry about.
我们知道她没有参与 她会没事的
We know she wasn't involved. She'll be okay.
你 我就抱歉了
You, that's another story.
我们知道你有些重要讯息是我们需要的
We understand you have some information, material that we need.
你想告诉我们是什么吗
You wanna tell us what it is?
我有他们的名字 记录 视频
I have names, dates, video files.
行动一开始我就复♥制♥了所有的东西
I recorded virtually everything from the beginning of the operation.
我会合作的
I'll cooperate.