重新处理过去一些见不得人事情 还有指控
Anything resurfacing from the past, any indictment,
那还等什么
will fuck 'em right up.
所以他们就搞大清洗了
So they're clearing house.
你和布莱森 里德是第一批要处理的
Mmm. And you're first in line with Bryson and Reed.
两个死了 一个在跑路
Two down, one to fucking go.
菲利克斯也死了 那剩下还有谁
With Felix dead, guess who stays in the game?
我帮你找了辆安全的车
I got you a clean car.
接着
Catch.
给你 停在那一边
Here you are. It's parked 'round the side.
吉米 你还好吗
Jim, you all right?
没问题 你确定
-Yeah. -You sure?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm okay.
带她去警局 你自己也躲避起来
Get her to the police and get yourself out of Dodge.
如果事情变糟糕了 不要说你都知道
If the shit goes down, you haven't heard from me.
好的 你让我听你的
Well, you let me hear from you.
拜托 是你找我的对吗 对
-Come on. You call me, right? -Yeah.
你前面还有很长一条路要开
You've got a long drive ahead of you.
你已经筋疲力尽了 你在生病
You're already exhausted. You're sick.
不要干傻事
So don't do anything stupid.
不要指望他们会友好的欢迎你
Don't expect a friendly welcome anymore.
要开灯吗
Need a light?
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I sit down?
我陪你一起抽根烟吧
I think I might have one with you.
你美好的日子都因为墨菲定律而毁了是吗
when every law is Murphy's Law?
什么
Hmm?
任何可能出错的事终将出错
Everything's going wrong
每个人都想杀你 为了某些利益
and everybody wants to kill you for something.
你知道 我妻子盯着好几周了
You know, my wife's been on me for weeks now
就为了在花♥园♥里为孩子造个树屋
to finish this tree house in the garden for the kids, you know.
一颗快30尺高的臭树
One bloody tree and about 30 inches where
我拿个梯子就可以从外面上去
I can get the ladder in
根本都不用先进去我老婆的花♥园♥
before I run into my wife's garden.
你是游客 有点像
-You a tourist? -Something like that.
耶
Yeah.
今天有点不走运
Got some heavy shit going on up there today.
是不是 哦 对的
-Is that right? -Oh, yeah.
那幢大楼的一家公♥司♥收到了国际刑♥警♥组织的突然造访
One of the companies in that building got a surprise visit from Interpol.
你知道国际刑♥警♥组织吗
You know Interpol?
你看 我想如果我现在回家
-You know, I think if I went home right now
我还能享受自己的生活 不过现在我得在这大展拳脚了
and, with the little space that I've got, but I put my mind to it,
我可以很快造好我的树屋 知道吗
I could finish that tree house lickety-split, you know?
有时候是我们自找麻烦
Sometimes we make our problems bigger
我们可以第一时间就在正确的轨道上处理问题
when we put off doing it the right way the first time round.
那么他们就会很难处理了
Then they just get harder and harder to face.
你觉得那
You think?
我同意
I do.
你猜为什么
And guess what?
我认为一个聪明的家伙也会喜欢你这么认为的
I think a smart bloke like you thinks so, too.
我在这要干什么
Here's what I'm gonna do.
我想你也有自己的树屋要盖
'Cause I'm sure you've got your own tree house to build,
如果哪天你想一起盖
but if you ever wanna build one together,
让我知道
let me know.
顺便说下 如果我是你的话
by the way, if I were you,
我今天不会在那个树屋
I wouldn't play in that tree house today.
白蚁 它们会吃了你的手
Termites. And they wanna bite off more than your hand.
抓重点 牛仔
Get my drift, cowboy?
-阿奎拉集团 -请接 特伦斯库克办公室
Aquila Corp. Terrance Cox's office, please.
现在转接
Putting you through.
特伦斯库克办公室 请问有事吗
Terrance Cox's office. How may I help you?
帮我递个消息给库克先生
Give Mr. Cox the following message.
告诉他吉米来了 一小时后在奥希阿纳水族馆会面
Tell him JT will meet him at the Oceana Aquarium in one hour.
一小时后
One hour.
很高兴见到你 吉米
It's good to see you, Jim.
我知道这段时间有些艰难
I understand it's been a rough couple of days.
说我还是说你自己 问的好
-For me or for you? -That's a good question.
似乎岁月都让我们有些见老 这就是生活 不是吗
Seems like the past has got us by the short hairs. C'est la vie, huh?
那时我们做了选择 现在我们得向前看
We made some choices then. We have to make some new ones now.
一起走走
Walk with me.
哦
哦!Oh!
特伦斯库克 我的天啊 我也做了同样的事
Terry Cox, my goodness. I did the same thing.
你有带更多孩子回来吗
Have you brought the children back for more?
哈喽 露丝 没有 没带孩子
Hello, Ruth. No. No children today.
我们的孩子一起玩耍 他们喜欢鲨鱼
Our kids play together. They love the sharks.
你觉我变软弱了 能套我话了
Think I'm going soft, digging wells?
你是不是觉得我很愚蠢 特瑞
You think I'm fucking stupid, Terry?
你陷害我
You set me up!
你忘了我们曾经一起受训
You forgotten we trained together?
露丝
Ruth?
我不想在做这种狗屁的事情了
I didn't wanna do this kind of shit anymore!
不在为那些混♥蛋♥卖♥♥命了
For somebody who doesn't wanna do this kind of shit anymore,
你的杀人效率很惊人
your kill ratio's pretty fucking high.
特瑞 就你和我 我们该怎么弥补这个
Terry, just you and me, how do we fix this?
弥补
Fix this?
露丝
Ruth.
好了 行动 他们走不远
All right, let's move. They can't be very far.
我们一起去水族馆附近的所有道路
We'll go all the way around the aquarium.
你守着大门 走吧 行动
You take the main entrance. Let's go. Go!
我很好奇你到底想要怎么样 吉米
I'm wondering what exactly it is you wanna fix, Jim.
骷髅行动后我想尽办法清理一切痕迹
I did everything I could to clean up after Calvary.
私下说 我不认为他们能把这些细节联♥系♥起来
Personally, I don't think the pieces can be put together,
当然是合法的层面 但不是我说了算的
legally, I mean, but it's not my call.
国际刑♥警♥
Interpol?
国际听证会
Congressional hearings?
传讯 那有点麻烦 不是吗
-The subpoena? -That's a bit cumbersome, isn't it?
但是随着里德和布莱森的死
But with Reed and Bryson in the ground,
我能感觉到公♥司♥是很远见的
I can see the company's perspective.
你是最后的任务 是最后一个能威胁到他们的关键人
You're the last objective. You're the last real threat on the table.
我可真幸运
Yeah, lucky me.
你以前是小队领导 特瑞
You were the team leader, Terry.
为什么只有布莱森 里德还有我
Why just Bryson, Reed, and me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我与公♥司♥的价值一致吧
I think the company values my consistency.
你很会算计
You do play the numbers.
耶 我问你 为什么要用善良的人性
Yeah. Let me ask you, what does humanity pay
去挖掘这些灰暗的日子
a well-intentioned well digger these days?
是为了悔罪吗 大圣人 吉米
Or is that a penance, Saint Jim?
你曾经有想过关于...
Do you ever think about...
你有曾经对我们的所作所为反省过吗
Do you ever reflect on what we do?
你是不是还在做梦 吉米
You're still living the dream, huh, Jim?
战争与和平
War and peace.
天大的笑话
Fucking joke.
你觉得你寻找和平就能让你变成和平使者吗 吉米
Did you think you'd find peace being peaceful, Jim?
你吓到我了
You crack me up.
有战争就有目的
There's war and there's purpose.
领土扩张 重要的资源
Expand territory, access vital resources.
现在别到
Don't slip, now.
你和我 我们是战士
You and me, we're war fighters, mate.
我们曾经服务于远大的目标 是不是
We've served a grander purpose, haven't we?
在战争中战士即便面对未知的武力和事物
War fighters execute the will of faceless power,
也会坚决执行的
the unknown.
你看起来不太好 吉米
You don't look well, Jim.
你不想在干这屁事了
You don't wanna do this shit anymore?
你可以不必打这场仗
You don't have to stay in this fight.
到了某个时刻 你就必须终止这种痛苦
At a certain point, you've gotta stop the pain,
死要死得像个军人 做出终极的牺牲
die like a soldier, make the ultimate sacrifice.
我知道你很想
I can see you're there.
我从你眼里看到了 我以前也见过
I see it in your eyes. I've seen it before.
你想要退出
You want out.
那是什么东西
What you got there, Jim?
这些尾数
Those are the tail numbers.