你个幸运的家伙 吉米
You're the lucky one, Jim.
大饭店的两个卧室
Double bedroom at the Grand Hotel.
里德 报告
Reed, report.
探戈1号♥ 完成了三号♥车的护送
Tango 1 is completing a three-car convoy.
前后随扈车深色 无装甲
Fronting and backing vehicles are low profile, soft skins.
目标车辆 B7白色装甲车 丰田陆地巡洋舰
B7 armored white, Toyota Land Cruiser.
护卫队将会向西经过林荫大道
The convoy will travel westbound down the boulevard.
他会经过伏击点
He'll hit a natural choke point,
给我们三到五秒的窗口期
giving us three to five-second window of opportunity.
你们已经有了优势
Yeah. You guys are already zeroed for ballistic advantage.
你们已经被调校过车辆适合金沙萨的高地状况 对吗
Your drop cards are adjusted to Kinshasa density altitude, right?
收到 收到 绿光
-Roger that. -Roger. Green light?
确认目标进入菲利克斯会给我们信♥号♥♥
Felix will give the green light when he confirms the target is inbound.
菲利克斯会指派你们中的一个作为枪手
Felix will also designate which of you shooters engages.
还有问题吗 撤退计划
-Any other questions? -Extraction plan?
一旦打击机会出现 枪手要快速消失
Once the hit occurs, the shooter, and the shooter only, is into the wind.
离开非洲大♥陆♥ 是的 我们有备用计划
-Off continent? -Yeah. We have a plane on standby.
这就是菲利克斯想要的
That's how Felix wants it.
不要让目标逃离 X
Don't let the target escape the X.
西拉3号♥ 回复
Sierra 3, copy.
西拉3号♥ 利马查理
Sierra 3, Lima Charlie.
金沙萨的晚上真不错
Nice night in Kinshasa, huh?
你是指定的枪手 吉米
You are the designated trigger, Jim.
我早有感觉了 收到
I had a feeling. Roger that.
嘿
Hey.
我在这
I'm here.
帮我照看她行吗
Look out for her for me, will you?
我会的 我保证 吉米
I will take care of Annie. You have my word, Jim.
已经确认骷髅
Calvary is confirmed.
待命 待命
Stand by. Stand by.
确认探戈1号♥正在移♥动♥
Confirm Tango 1 on the move.
车速每小时30公里 后排座位
30 miles per hour. Rear right passenger seat.
骷髅要离开 重复 骷髅要离开
Calvary is a go. Repeat. Calvary is a go.
待命 待命 局面掌控中
Stand by. Stand by. I have control.
探戈1号♥被解决 利夫托夫 利夫托夫
Tango 1 down. Liftoff. Liftoff.
回头见 安妮
See you later, Annie.
来自刚果明主共和国的最新报道
The latest reports from the Democratic Republic of Congo,
矿业部长在首都金沙萨
where the unclaimed assassination of the Minister of Mining
被不明身份的罪犯暗♥杀♥
has triggered violent confrontations in the capital city of Kinshasa.
全国各地爆发了政♥府♥武装力量与反对者的冲突
Across the country, clashes between government forces and rebels,
随着无差别的平民袭击事件发生
along with indiscriminate raids on civilian populations,
冲突已经开始上升强度
have started again with rising intensity.
国家已经被十年内战的腐♥败♥搞得支离破碎
A country already crippled by corruption in a decade of civil war
并且进一步陷入混乱
descends even further into chaos.
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
嘿
Hey!
嘘
Shh.
嘿
Hey!
刚果海关昨天放行了人道主义援助
Customs released the humanitarian aid cargo yesterday,
所以我们刚收到一船大米 罐头
so we've just received this new shipment of rice, canned food,
还有医疗补给
and medical supplies.
我们需要地方来放这些东西
We need to extend our storage space
我们现在的储存地很小 不过这不是问题
and we're running a little short on lumber, but it's not a problem.
我们也可以收到水泵 这是吉米要的
We've also received the water pumps that Jim asked for,
他现在不用再去取水了
so he can now finish setting up the water wells.
吉米 到你了
Jim, you're up,
但是这个会议只针对部门首脑的
but you know this meeting is for department heads only.
哦 原谅我的冒失
Oh. Forgive the liberty.
我们装了太多的管道了 有150英尺长度
Uh, we are loading up on the remaining pipe today, 150 feet of joint,
赶快在井筒上打标记 晚上还要发电报
push on, hit our mark on well bore NLT this evening.
如你所愿 不会超过今晚
As you were. No later than this evening.
我们有煤层气的信息吗 尤金
-We have CBM information? -Eugene.
报告 甲烷等级在标准以下
is below standard
而且没有构成对地下水的污染
and presents no risk of contamination to the groundwater bed.
我的人能喝上大量干净的水
But lots of clean water for my people.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你能陪几个青少年回家
I got a couple of teenagers back home I'd like you to spend some time with.
吉米有很多品质 但是我们仍旧有安全问题
Jim has many qualities, but we still have a security issue.
关于冲浪
Regarding surfing.
吉米 拜托 你在这待了有年头了吧
Jim, come on. You've been here for over a year now.
你知道所有状况下的安全协议
You know security protocol apply to all staff.
是新衬衫吗 对不起 很漂亮
Is that a new shirt? Sorry. It's very pretty.
没事的 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
我会放起来的
I'll pull it away.
好的 只是
Okay, just...
吉米
Jim!
尤金 站住
Eugene, stop.
有没有更多的
Are there any more?
没有
No.
你还好吗 尤金 还行吗
Are you okay? Eugene, are you okay?
你确定 是的
-You sure? -Yeah.
好的 尤金 听我说 你做的很正确
Okay, Eugene, listen to me, you did the right thing.
听见了吗 你做对
You hear me? You did the right thing.
现在你还要再做点事 好吗
And now you're gonna do more, okay?
拜托 让我们的人能重回
Come on. Get all of our people back to the compound.
告诉卡米尔关闭所有工程项目和办公室
Tell Camille to lock down all projects and all AOs.
我要送一辆出租车回去
I'm gonna send a cab back to the compound.
墙外有很多安全工作要我去做 没人能出去代替我
Have security just throw my ruck over the wall. Nobody goes outside.
随后等明天安全了
Then, tomorrow, when it's safe,
所有的侨民会被重新加入社区
have all the nationals reabsorb into the community,
启动撤侨的紧急撤离计划
go to emergency evac plan for the expats.
你还行吗 是的
-Are you all right? -Yeah.
路虎的车钥匙 是的
-Are the keys in the Rover? -Yeah. Sure.
好的 把这给安保 你可以吗
Okay. Give that to security. Now can you do that?
我带你去金沙萨 吉米先生 不用了 尤金
-I will take you to Kinshasa, Mr. Jim. -No, no, no, Eugene.
你按我说的做 你是唯一能做这个的人
You've gotta do what I asked you to do because you're the one who can do it.
你懂了吗 好的
You understand? Okay.
我非常尊敬你 年轻人
I've got a lot of respect for you, young man.
你救了我 我永远不会忘记这个
You saved my life. I'll never forget that.
西拉3号♥ 进入 西拉3号♥
Sierra 3, come in. Sierra 3.
不要让目标离开 X
Don't let the target escape the X.
待命 待命 确认探戈1号♥在移♥动♥
Stand by. Stand by. Confirm Tango 1 on the move.
骷髅要走了
Calvary is a go.
我们非常欢迎你乘坐本次飞往伦敦的班机
...and the crew, we'd like to welcome you aboard this flight to London.
谢谢 谢谢
-Thank you. -Thank you.
嘿 吉米 泰瑞
-Hey. Jim Terrier. -Terry.
去你的 哦 伙计
For fuck's sake. Oh, man.
我听说你这段时间都住在伦敦
I heard you were living in London all this time.
你不打电♥话♥ 也不写信 是的
-You don't call, you don't write. -Yeah.
能请坐下说
Please, will you sit down?
我很惊讶他们就这样让你进来了
I'm surprised that they let you in, looking like that.
要喝一杯吗 不用了
-Do you want a drink? -No, thanks.
我在伦敦生活了几年
Yeah, no, I was living in London for several years
在我们逃离刚果之后
after our escapade in Congo.
不是值得铭记的时刻 那段时间有些尴尬
Not a proud moment, and I guess I felt awkward reaching out.
你总是忧心忡忡 吉米 过去的就不要提了
Well, you always worried too much, Jim. The past is the past, my friend.
你不留胡子了
I see you lost the mustache.
看着不错 我从不关心你的胡子
Looks good. I never cared for the mustache on you.
伙计 不错的挖掘机 你现在干的不错
Boy, these are nice digs. You've done well, huh?
我 是的
Me? Well, yeah.
自从你退休了公♥司♥就扩展成为了跨国集团
Company's expanded since you retired, went multinational.
我们的服务已经延生到了 机械 武器 顾问等方面
Provides much more extensive services now in machinery, weaponry, expertise.
我不了解你在干嘛 我好像都是在出差
I don't know about you, I just seem to travel all the time.
全球分支机构 你看 我再也不用穿防弹背心了
Branches worldwide. You see, no more Kevlar vests for me.
我从杀人的变成了收帐的 别告诉别人
I went from killer to cashier. Don't tell anyone.
你看上去很糟 吉米 这是什么
You look worried, Jim. What is it?
泰瑞 谁知道全部的骷髅计划
Terry, who all knew about Project Calvary?
你怎么想起来挖掘这个历史故事
Why do you wanna dig up that history?
我去年在刚果
I was in Congo for the last year.