昨天 有三个印度人跟踪我
Yesterday, three indigs came after me, specifically after me.
跟踪你
Specifically after you?
不太妙 好吧 为了大家的利益安危
That's not good. Well, for all our sakes,
我希望你是多心了
I hope you're wrong.
还有谁知道骷髅
Who knew about Calvary?
你 我 里德和布莱森 但我们都是兄弟啊
You, me, Reed, and Bryson. But we're all brothers.
还有客户知道 但他们是什么人我不知道
The clients knew, of course, but who they were, I don't know.
我是说矿业公♥司♥ 还是政客...
I mean, mining corporations, politicians...
我这点工资只能打听到这点消息了
That information was way above my pay grade back then.
菲利克斯马丁是唯一知道这个的平民
Felix Marti was the only civilian who knew about it.
他是唯一和客户直接联♥系♥人
He was the only direct contact with the clients.
我想如果你的直觉告诉你这麻烦是关于骷髅计划的
I think if your gut instinct is that this trouble is related to Calvary,
那么我们应该调查下菲利克斯马丁 找出谁在幕后主使
then we should both track down Felix Marti, find out who's behind it.
我听到最新消息说他已经回了巴塞罗那
The last I heard, he was back in Barcelona.
我想我应该追踪下里德和布莱森 给他们个警告
I think I should track down Reed and Bryson and give them the heads up.
我想他们应该还在干这行
I think they might be operating still.
我们应该保持联♥系♥ 我怎么联♥系♥你
We should keep in contact about this. How can I reach you?
我会找你的
I'll call you.
你要小心 他们也会找上你的
You keep your eyes open 'cause they could be coming after you, too.
泰里耶刚走出公♥司♥大楼
Terrier just walked out of the company's building.
他直向西面走了
Heading west towards the junction.
北面
North side.
现在穿过了大街
Crossing the street now.
太阳镜 大衣 背包
Sunglasses, parka, camo backpack.
奥斯卡1号♥ 他朝你走来了
Oscar 1, he's coming your way.
他是前特种部队成员 不要跟踪的太近
He's ex-Special Forces. Don't tail him too close.
他能察觉到的
He could spot you.
他直向地铁去了
He's heading for the subway.
和他在一起 不在
-Stay with him? -Negative.
退出 我们会把他带走
Stand down. We'll take it from here.
你一个人来的 你怎么想的
-Did you come alone? -Well, what do you think?
你认识我多久了 我是说你确定没有被跟踪
-How long have you known me? -I mean, you're sure you weren't followed?
收到你的消息后 我已经换了两班地铁了
After I received your message, I caught two tubes,
绕了两圈维♥多♥利♥亚♥公♥园♥ 像个他妈的疯子
walked twice round Victoria Park, like a fucking lunatic.
发生什么了
What's going on?
吉米 他们脑子坏了 他们只关心其他的
Jim, they're brain dead. They only care about the match.
三个杀手准备在刚果放到我 斯坦
Three pipe-hitters just tried to take me down in Congo, Stan.
该死的
Fuck me.
是什么让你觉得他们在追杀你
What makes you think they were after you?
是刚果 看在上帝面上 你期望是什么
It's the Congo, for fuck's sake. What do you expect?
如果我们明天去到利比里亚
If we were to drop into Liberia tomorrow,
那里最好有帐篷可以住
there'd be one or two feisty campers
在哪里谁想赶走最白的人
who'd wanna kick the shit out of most white blokes.
这不是正规军 斯坦利
It wasn't regular army, Stanley,
不是反政♥府♥武装 也不是刚果军队
it wasn't rebels, it wasn't FARDC.
好了 好了
-All right. -All right?
该死的纸杯蛋糕
Fucking cupcake.
你是妄想症 是的
-You're paranoid? -Yeah.
有人想要杀我 这也是妄想症吗
Somebody wanted 50 ccs of me for proof of kill. Is that paranoid?
不管是谁派的这些杀手
Whoever it is that sent those hitters,
他们已经找到我了 而且我还活着
they've figured out by now that I'm still alive.
我要找出谁要我死 要在他们再找到我之前
I need to find out who wants me dead before they find me again.
好的 吉米
Well, Jim,
我会给你提供个工作 行吗 不要瞎想了
I'll put you up for a job, right, keep you off the grid.
这工作有危险 你这个类型...
It's black work, your type...
不行 我不能在那样做了
No, I don't do that anymore.
你不能在那样做了 那你要我他妈的做什么
You don't do that anymore? What the fuck do you want me to do?
我只要你全神贯注
I just want you to keep your ear to the ground,
查出有谁使用SCAR步♥枪♥
find out who's using SCARs,
是谁提供了去刚果的工作 谁在问我的情况
who's offering jobs in Congo, who's asking questions about me.
我要找出为什么现在来追杀我
I gotta find out why after all this time.
我和库克聊过了 他没有听到任何情况
I talked to Cox. He hadn't heard anything.
我要去巴塞罗那会下菲利克斯 或许他知道
I wanna go to Barcelona and get to Felix. Maybe he knows.
现在帮我设置 我要24到48小时 然后就都清楚了
Now, get me set up. I just need 24 to 48 hours, then I'll bump.
我要你运送我和工具箱
I need you to set me up with a kit.
我会跟你出生入死的
You get compromised, and I fucking go down with you,
虽然我才刚开始享受我的可怜人生
and I'm just beginning to enjoy my pathetic little life here.
该死的...
Fucking...
让我出去 伙计 你已经第二次了
Drop me out, will you, mate? That's twice you've done that now.
他妈的闭嘴 老爷爷 就是点啤酒
Fucking shut up, granddad. It's only a fucking pint.
你要找麻烦 我满足你 老爷爷
-You want some, I'll give it you. -Granddad.
好了 我去拿我的夹克
Okay. Okay, I'm gonna get my jacket.
喊他妈警♥察♥来
Call the fucking pigs!
他妈的看着我
Look at the fucking state of me.
该死的每一次你要与人聊天
Every fucking time, you have to chin someone.
你都会打断别人的好事
You'll end up doing plenty of fucking time.
我只是想要看他妈的比赛
I only wanted to see the fucking game.
吉米
Jim?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
吉米 来这儿
Jim, come here. Come here.
出问题了 哦 我的脑袋 吉米 你还好吗
-Something's wrong. Oh. My head. -Jim, you all right?
我的脑袋
My head.
我扶着你 我扶着你
I've got you. I've got you.
哦 该死的 吉米
-Oh, fuck. -Jim?
我扶着你
I've got you.
特瑞耶先生
Mr. Terrier.
你描述的眼花头晕状况
The dizziness that you described,
之前有没有发作过
-have you had these episodes before?
慢性头痛 平衡协调问题都有吗
Chronic headaches, balance, coordination issues?
就是头痛 睡眠不好
Headaches only. Headaches. I don't sleep well.
记忆 有过严重头部创伤吗
Memory? Any significant head trauma?
头部创伤 没有 有时我会记不起来事情
Significant head trauma? No. I forget things sometimes.
我需要用标签纸来记住细节
I have to take notes to remember details.
你右眼上方的伤疤是怎么回事
What's the scar above your right eye?
弹片
Uh, shrapnel.
是什么造成的弹片损伤
What was the cause of the shrapnel injury?
简易爆♥炸♥装置 所以没什么重要的了
-IED. -Oh, so nothing significant, then.
你有没有做过炮兵或是受到声爆的影响
Have you spent a lot of time near artillery or loud concussive blasts?
我想是的
I suppose so, yeah.
你是否很暴躁 情绪不稳定 我证明他有的
-Do you get mood swings, short temper? -I'll attest to that.
对了 我们在这看到的 你看这个
Right. What we're looking at here, you see this?
这里的红色♥区♥域部分 这是淀粉状斑块区
All this red area here, that is amyloid plaque buildup.
对你的脑部有毒害 而且会有显著影响
It's actually toxic to your brain, and it's quite significant.
通常来说 这表明了是早期阿尔茨海默症
Now, normally, this would indicate early Alzheimer's,
但鉴于你今晚的情况和历史原因看
but given the nature of your collapse tonight and your history,
这就是脑震荡症候群症状
Id say what this tells me is you're suffering from post-concussion syndrome.
是头部累积性的创伤
It's head trauma of a cumulative nature.
我非常希望你能长命百岁
Now I certainly hope you live a very long life,
但是这病情真的很糟糕
but this is a serious condition.
慢性抑郁能导致记忆丧失
This can lead to memory loss, chronic depression,
有时会有自杀的想法
sometimes suicidal thoughts.
你曾有过...
Have you ever...
没有 只是头痛
No. No, I mean... No. Just the headaches.
那么 我吃药来缓解还是...
So, what, I take drugs for this or...
我可以开特定的药品来治疗你头痛
Well, I can prescribe you a specific treatment for the headaches,
但是就病情本身来看 很不幸 没药可以吃
but for the condition itself, unfortunately, no, there's no drugs.
保持身心健康
Just take care of your mind.
当然要避免你的头部再受到刺♥激♥
Certainly avoid anything strenuous on your head,
像是激烈的运动 吵闹的音乐会 酒吧
like rough sports, loud concerts, East End pubs...
真的
Seriously, though,
任何像这些都会对你的头部造成压力 使情况更糟
any more stresses like this, and that is gonna get worse.
能握住几秒种吗
Can you hold that for a second?
真强壮
That's really healthy.
我要去巴塞罗那 有没有你的帮助都一样 斯坦
I'm going to Barcelona with or without your help, Stan.
这儿
Here.
当你去了巴塞罗那 你就知道这是件疯狂的事了
You're going to Barcelona when you know it's an insane thing to do.
你有没有听见医生说的
You didn't listen to what the doc said, did you?
而且你已经很久不做这一行了 伙计
And you ain't done this job for a long old time, mate.
帮我在巴塞罗那找个安全屋
Just get me a safe place in Barcelona.
别想
No.