真的吗 吉米 你觉得会有什么事吗
Really, Jim, what did you think was gonna happen?
你过来了
You coming here?
我回来这 是因为有人要杀我
I came back here 'cause somebody's trying to kill me,
迫使我不得不离开我的地方
and it's got to do with what happened that made me have to leave in the first place.
那是什么 吉米
And what was that, Jim?
当然
Of course.
你从来不告诉我你在哪都干了些什么
You never told me about what you did then,
为什么你现在开始了
so why would you start now?
我得离开了 我没得选择
I had to leave. I had no choice.
我不想要解释 不需要
And I don't need an explanation. I really don't.
我们现在是不同的人
We are different people now.
我在努力改过
I'm trying to be.
你在他身上看见什么了吗
What do you see in him?
如果一个消防员救你与水火之中 这是债
If a firefighter saves you from a fire, there is a debt.
当你消失的时候是菲利克斯为了我留下的
Felix was there for me when you disappeared.
他做的一切都是为了保护我
He did everything he could to protect me.
我试着与他结婚来感谢他做的一切
I've tried to pay the debt with marriage.
我到现在还在感激他 他也很享受这样的感觉
I'm still paying, and he's still collecting.
菲利克斯求我来的
Felix asked me to come.
他为他的行为道歉了
He is apologetic for what happened,
而且他觉得这些消息对你很重要
and he seems to think the information he has for you is important.
这是我们的地址 在乡下
This is the address of our home in the country.
明天中午一起午饭 2点
Join us for lunch tomorrow at 2:00?
好的
Yeah.
安妮说你要见我
Annie said you wanted to see me.
进去说吧
Let's go inside.
我打了几个电♥话♥
It took me a few phone calls,
但我也挖掘到了些有取的东西
but I managed to dig up some interesting stuff.
看起来你是正确的
Yeah, it seems you may be right.
与我们过去在那做的事情有关联
There is something going on in connection with what we did back then.
是什么
What is that?
你要这个 不用
-Do you wanna get that? -No, no, no, no.
我认为更重要的是完成我们的谈话 你...
I think it's more important we finish our conversation. Do you...
你饿吗 要吃点吗
Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat something?
不用了 我不饿 好的
-No, I'm not hungry. -Okay.
站住
Stop. Stop.
能站住吗 拜托...安妮会来吗
-Will you stop, please? Come on... -Will Annie be joining us?
安妮
Annie...
安妮在骑马 她总是喜欢骑马
Annie is riding, always with her horses.
我们在说什么
What were we talking about? Uh...
说你怎么成为一个目标的事
Yes, for you to be a target,
你一定有比你的记忆更重要的消息是吗 吉米
you must have more information than just your memory, right, Jim?
你还保留着什么 日记
What do you keep? A diary?
你留着日记 记录着我们建立的恐怖行为
Do you keep a diary? A diary of the horror we created?
还有那些被杀女人们的血
With the blood of all these women
还有她们的表哥 孩子们
and grandpas and all those baby ones, little ones,
漂浮在河边的玩具
floating in the river beside their toys.
你就留着这样一本日记
And you keep a diary of that?
我们要向前看 吉米
We have to look forward, Jim.
回头看 我们就是一群杀人不眨眼的畜生
Looking back, all we're doing is fucking and killing like animals.
关于这些你知道的很多 尤其是杀人
And you know a lot about that, especially about fucking and killing.
我得去洗个澡
I'm going to get a shower.
对 这个最适合你
Yeah, you better get a shower.
是吗 吉米
Right, Jim?
你要我来这 说给我消息
You asked me here to give me some information,
快给我该死的消息
so give me the fucking information.
这就是
Here's the information, right here.
看来我和你的老朋友们
It appears your old friends and me
都在国会传讯的名单上
are on a congressional subpoena list.
过不了多久国际刑♥警♥就会调查我们
It shouldn't be long before we have Interpol on our backs.
金沙萨事件 刚果明主共和国 2006年
"Into events in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo in 2006."
很好 就是个时间问题
Well, that was only a matter of time.
我看见库克在名单上 里德和布莱怎么了
I see Cox is on the list. What about Reed and Bryson?
好吧 这是故事最有趣的的部分了
Well, that's an interesting part of the story.
我发现了里德和布莱森的两个人讣告
I found obituaries for both Reed and Bryson.
三个火枪手 你是唯一活着离开的
Of the three shooters, you're the only one left.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你还记得斯坦 埃杰顿吗
Huh? Oh. Do you remember Stan Edgerton?
谁 我朋友斯坦利 你见过的
-Who? -My friend Stanley. You met him.
我不记得了
No, I don't recall.
他和我还有库克以前一起在刚果为公♥司♥工作
He worked with the company with Cox and I before Congo.
我们在利比里亚加入了特遣队 他碰巧在巴塞罗那
We did joint taskforce in Liberia. He happened to be in Barcelona.
我希望你要介意 我给了他的你地址
And I hope you don't mind, I gave him your address.
他在来的路上 我们要从这出发去打猎
He's gonna come out here and we're gonna go hunting from here.
打猎 为什么
Hunting? For what?
没什么理由 我就是想要开枪
Whatever's in season. I just need to shoot something.
他们应该马上就到了 但是什么时候...
-They should be here any minute now. -But when are they...
但是
But who...
他们 他们是谁
They? Who are they?
斯坦和美国大使♥馆♥陆战队的几个人 这群家伙今天休假
They, Stan and a couple of U.S. Marines from the embassy who had a day off
他们也想去玩下射击
and wanted to shoot something, too.
我不相信
No. I can't believe it.
你还好吗
You all right?
还行
Okay. Uh...
很好
Fine.
谁
-Hmm?
你要说什么吗
Are you trying to say something?
你在说什么 我们得走了 情况不妙
-You're saying what? -We have to go. It's all fucked now.
我要用下浴室 行吗 为什么不行
-I should use the bathroom. Do you mind? -Why would I mind?
我有点失去平衡了
I'm feeling the balance might be lost.
这是哪里
Where is it, now? Okay.
该死的
Fuck.
你都说了些什么
What did you tell 'em?
为啥我朋友带了一车的枪过来
That my friends were coming with a car full of guns?
你是觉得问我情报时不知道会发生什么事吧
What did you think would happen when you asked me to get information?
你不能带走她
You cannot take her.
她是我妻子
She's mine. She's my wife.
你问她 谁为了她才待在这的
Ask her, who was there for her?
你为什么要搅乱我们的生活 吉米 为什么
Why did you come back into our lives, Jim? Why?
起来 快点
Get up. Move. Come on.
我不能再让你把她从我身边夺走 那一边
-I can't let you take her away from me. -Which way?
安妮 发生什么了
-Annie? -What's going on?
安妮 他是我妻子
-Annie! -She's my wife. She's my wife.
穿上衣服 你得穿上衣服 亲爱的
Get dressed. Get dressed. You gotta get dressed, darling.
菲利克斯 你的脸怎么了
Felix? What happened to your face?
安妮 不要 你对他做了什么
-Annie, no! -What did you do to him?
穿上衣服 马上 穿上衣服
Get your clothes on, now. Get your clothes on.
对的 穿上衣服 看在基♥督♥的面上
Yes, get dressed. For Christ's sake, get dressed.
有人能告诉我这到底是怎么了吗
Will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?
他陷害我 不过他现在已经醉的不省人事了
He set me up, but he's too drunk to understand
他们要把我们都干掉
they're gonna try to kill all of us.
干掉
Kill?
他离开家的时候就被他们带走了
They were going to take him when he left the house,
但是他安排了所有追杀我们的事情
but he fucked it all up for hunting.
没人会来的 菲利克斯 没有打猎这回事
There's nobody coming, Felix, no hunting party.
有多少人 多少
How many are there? How many? How many?
现在有区别吗 吉米 有区别吗
What difference does it make now, Jim? What difference does it make?
菲利克斯 你都做了什么
Felix, what did you do? What did you do?
安妮 趴下
Annie, get down!
听着 我们正在被攻击
Listen, we are going to be attacked.
按我说的做 我们能逃出去的
I gotta get us out of here. Just do what I say.
你在那 你明白了吗
-Where are you? -Do you understand?
按我说的做 安妮
Just do what I say. Jim. Annie.
这不是你一直想要的吗 你做到了
Wasn't this what you both always wanted? I mean, you made it.
你们最终还是团圆了 你们还能一起有个孩子
You're finally back together. You may well have children together.
那日子就像天堂 但是
That would be heaven. But you were right...
菲利克斯 我们得走了
Felix, we gotta go.
不要忘了我们 她在我们手里
Hell. Hell don't forget us. It's in our hands.
好的 我们晚点再做
Okay, okay, we'll do all that later.
在我们手上 吉姆斯
It's on our hands, James.