你是我朋友啊 对的
-But you're my friend. -Yeah.
作为朋友 我不希望你死在排水沟里
And as your friend, I don't wanna see you dead in the gutter
脑袋上都是些该死的弹孔
with a bullet in the back of your fucking head.
你甚至不能抓住一个该死的打火机
You can't even catch a fucking lighter.
好吧 一旦我在巴塞罗那 只要我
Okay, once in Barcelona, if I put down my credit card,
用信♥用♥卡♥和名字在酒店登记
put my name on a hotel registry,
他们就会找到我 也会找到你
they're gonna be onto me, and that'll be on you.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥的要用我的信♥用♥卡♥
What, you're gonna play that fucking card with me now?
我得走了斯坦 听见了吗 我得走了
I gotta go, Stan. Do you hear me? I got to go.
你知道吗
You know what?
这儿 我不要
-Here. -I don't want it.
好 去你的 你♥他♥妈♥的失去理智了
Well, fuck it, then. You're out of your fucking mind.
如果那是你想要的 我会帮你
If that's what you want, I'll set it up for you.
我早上打给你
I'll call you in the morning.
吉米 你知道吗 我觉得你不该自己一个走
Jim, you know what? I don't think you should go on your own.
凭什么所有好事都你去做了 我要在这受苦
Why should you have all the fun while I'm stuck here?
我坐下个航♥班♥来 看起来你需要后援
I'll fly out after you in case you need some backup.
我在巴塞罗那还有点关系 我朋友是前西班牙军团的
I've got some contacts in Barcelona, friends of mine, ex-Spanish Legion,
像我一样是老猎手了
old dogs like me.
没人关注他们了
No one pays attention to them anymore.
他们会照顾你的 帮你找地方 车 你要的一切
They'll take good care of you, get you a place, a car, everything you need.
你会没事的
You'll be safe.
要我告诉你什么
What I will tell you,
对于给我们小组成员指示的意见
all of our panelists are indicating,
这是我们必须结合和长♥期♥社会目标
is that we must combine and target our efforts
的努力吗
with the goal of long-term societal...
西拉3号♥ 收到
Sierra 3, copy.
一旦开始 枪手必须立刻消失
Once the hit occurs, the shooter, and the shooter only, is into the wind.
离开非洲大♥陆♥ 是的 这就是菲利克斯想要的
Off continent? Yeah, that's how Felix wants it.
私人保安不能再单一看待问题
can no longer think only vertically,
和援助部门不再仅仅存在与人道主义关联
and the aid sector can no longer exist with solely horizontal humanitarianism.
我们要什么 我们真正需要什么 是钱
-What we need, what we really need here... -Is money.
我要说的是
I was going to say,
长官
sir,
是平衡
is balance.
平衡
Balance, uh...
若慈善机构偏向
When our mission is of greater
图利自我
service to ourselves
而非客户或受惠者 那我们就注定会失败
than to our clients or beneficiaries, then we're destined to failure.
这就是平衡
It's balance. It's balance.
你在西班牙
You're in Spain.
你穿的够时髦啊
And you're in a swanky suit.
吉米 为什么你在这
Jim, why are you here?
我想你懂的 我不懂
-I think you know. -No, I don't.
相信我 真不知道 你要我♥干♥嘛
Believe me, I don't. What can I do for you?
有人要杀我 三天前在刚果
Someone tried to kill me three days ago in Congo.
哦 那是什么 你的书名 真不错
Oh, wow. What is that, your book title? It's pretty good, actually.
你最近都在写回忆录
You're all writing memoirs these days.
但是你为什么会在刚果 为什么
But why were you in Congo? Why?
我们做的缺德事还不够多吗
Didn't we do them enough harm?
我以前钻井
I was drilling wells.
为NGO工作
I was working for an NGO.
真的 真的
-Really? -Yeah, really.
并非我们所有人愿意把罪恶转换为利润
Not all of us wanna turn our sin into profit.
真的吗
Really?
好的 让我告诉你 我不相信你说的每个字
Well, let me tell you, I don't believe a word you're saying.
我相信你来这是因为你觉得安妮会离开我和你在一起
I believe you're here because you think Annie will leave me to be with you.
我成了最受欢迎的人道主义者
And I would be most welcoming
你不要想将她带
of the humiliation you would suffer in attempting to take her.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
她是一个非凡的人 吉米 非凡的
She is a remarkable woman, Jim. Remarkable.
但是当你要我照看她的时候
But when you told me to look after her,
你也不确定她会去苦苦等待一个失踪的人
you didn't actually expect her to wait for a man who walked away?
她是我妻子
She's my wife,
以后也会是
and she will remain so.
这么说吧 我们可以在这个谎言中生活很久
That said, we can play along in this fairy tale,
但后来我什么要...
but then why would I...
别耍我 菲利克斯 我们都参与了行动
Don't fuck with me, Felix. We were all part of the operation.
我意思你干♥你♥的活 我做我的
I mean, you did your part, I did mine.
我们都可以找到各自的理由
We all found a way to justify it.
听着 已经过了好多年了
Listen, it's been many years
自从我和别人说我们从那干活回来
since I spoke to anybody we worked with back then.
我在这里开始重新生活了
I'm running my own place here now, as you can see.
我经营我自己的企业
I'm running my own enterprise.
我们也可以做任何事情 但是忘了那个行动吧
And neither of us can afford to do anything but forget that project.
它从未发生过
It never happened.
这就是你的想法吗 菲利克斯
That's the way you wanna play it, Felix?
对我
With me?
哦 上帝啊 好吧 士兵 这就是我要为你做的事
Oh, God. Okay, okay, this is what I'll do for you, soldier boy.
我会去美国本土情报源 看看我能找到些什么
I'll go to some of my stateside sources, and I'll find out what I can.
不管发现什么 我都告诉你 行吗
And whatever I find, I will give to you, okay?
我们在这才刚重新开始 吉米
We're gonna start over again here, Jim.
移♥民♥
Yeah, civilly.
晚上和我 还有安妮一起晚餐
Join Annie and I for dinner tonight.
绿廊饭店 晚上10点
Murgola Restaurant? 10:00 p.m.
我相信她看见你会很高兴的
I'm sure she'd love to see you.
我是来找你的
I came here to talk to you.
如果是这样 你可没事先打电♥话♥啊
If that were the case, you'd have called.
吉米 欢迎
Jim! Welcome.
请坐
Sit down.
他没有...
He didn't...
你没有告诉他
You didn't tell her.
没有 这是个惊喜
No, I didn't tell her. It was a surprise.
就像我中午见到你时一样的惊呀
As it was a surprise for me to see you this afternoon.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们的老朋友有了一些麻烦
Our old friend has had some, what, trouble back in the stomping grounds.
你知道吗 我有很多消息给你
And you know what? I have a lot of information for you.
确切说是给我们俩的
For both of us, actually.
但是在这之前
But before any of that,
我们都很惊喜 对吗 我们因该与他一起分享这个心情
we have a surprise, right, we'd like to share with him?
我们有香槟 菲利克斯 够了
-We have champagne. -Felix, stop.
菲利克斯 什么
Felix, what? Felix, what?
很快 我们就会说 小菲利克斯 站住
Pretty soon, we'll be saying, "Felix Junior, stop."
够了 怎么了 发生什么了
-Stop! -What? What happened?
对不起 我是不是漏了什么
What... Sorry. Am I missing anything?
为什么每个人都这么紧张
Why is everyone so tense?
如果你考虑过所有的情况
I mean, if you think of the coincidence of all of this,
你因该不会紧张的
you should not be tense.
亲爱的老朋友来了
A dear and old friend arrives in town
就在我们正式收养我们的第一个孩子的时候
just as we are formalizing the adoption of our first child.
我觉得有足够的理由来...够了
-I think it's a reason enough to... -Stop.
坐下 你在羞辱我
-Sit down. -You're humiliating me.
不对 你盯着他是羞辱你
No, the way you stared at him humiliates you.
够了
Enough. That's enough.
是不是很光荣
Proud of yourself?
安妮
Annie!
安妮 拜托
Annie! Annie, please.
等一下 什么
-Just wait one second. -What? What?
你在这干嘛 我想你知道的
-What are you doing here? -I thought you knew.
你在巴塞罗那住吗 你是来吃晚饭的
That you were here in Barcelona, huh? That you were coming to dinner?
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在说起来很轻松 是不是 吉姆士
It's easy to say now, isn't it, James?
就告诉菲利克斯如果他还想把知道的消息告诉我
Just tell Felix if he still wants to give me the information that he got,
我会住在卡莱赫克力斯93号♥的公♥寓♥房♥ 房♥间4D
I'll be at 93 Calle Hercules, apartment 4D.
你要回伦敦 是的
-You moved back to London? -Yeah.
但是我去年都在刚果
But I had been in DRC, where I spent the past year,
摆脱困境
helping out,
跟着线索走
following your lead.
不要
Don't.
你来这是要说八年前的事情
You come here and you want to talk about eight years ago.