刚果民♥主♥共和国
The Democratic Republic of Congo
根据联♥合♥国♥的报告这里正在爆发
is the scene of the worst humanitarian crisis in the world
全世界最严重的人道主义危机
according to the United Nations.
这里发生着自二战以来
In whathas been described as the world's
最致命的武装冲突
deadliest conflict since World War II,
数百万人被杀
millions of people have been killed.
屠♥杀♥和强♥奸♥照列成为了战争中的武器
Massacres and rape, routinely used as weapons of war,
成千上万的人被迫逃离家园
have forced hundreds of thousands of people to flee their homes.
多年来 联♥合♥国♥和非政♥府♥组织
For years, the United Nations and non-governmental organizations, NGOs,
在越来越不稳定的局势中
have been providing humanitarian relief
提供人道主义救助
in an increasingly unstable situation,
经常需要私人保安公♥司♥
often requiring the presence of private security contractors
来确保工作人员的安全
to ensure aid workers' safety.
冲突各方涉嫌故意延长暴♥力♥行为
The conflict is fuelled by the country's vast mineral wealth,
起因是为了掠夺该国丰富的矿产资源
with all sides suspected of deliberately prolonging the violence
比如黄金 钻石
to plunder natural resources such as gold, diamonds,
铜 钶钽铁矿以及其它高价值的矿产
copper, coltan, and other high-value minerals
以此来满足西方世界不断增长的需求
to meet the growing demand of the Western world.
尽管有人主张停火 联♥合♥国♥也已派出维和部队
WODespite calls for a ceasefire and the presence of UN peacekeepers,
由于贫困和腐♥败♥的存在人道主义危机状况日益恶化
a deteriorating humanitarian situation of poverty and corruption
危及持久和平与重建国家的希望破碎
jeopardize hopes of a lasting peace and reconstruction of the shattered nation.
吉米
Jimmy!
嗨 在喝什么那
-Hey. -What are you drinking?
哦 你今晚状态不错 但我已经有姑娘了
Oh, you guys look pretty tonight, but I got my gal over here.
我请你喝一杯
I'll buy you one.
收到 吉米
Roger that, Jim.
嗨 领导 嗨 啥情况
-Hey, chief. -Hey, what's happening?
我们忙着来这嗨 上帝
-We're up to here in mud out there. -Jesus.
所以我晚上关了站点 都准备好了
-So I shut down the site for tonight. -Will it be ready?
这些不够
There are not enough of us.
我们得去见新卫♥生♥部♥长
We have to meet the new Minister of Health.
我们需要他的支持来运送当地的医疗团队
We need his support to train medical staff locally.
我会想办法搞了当面会见 我们都参加
I'll get a face-to-face meeting and we'll go together.
好的
Okay.
我现在电邮他 谢谢 嘿
-I'll email him now. -Thank you. Hey.
你好吗 很好
-How are you? -Good.
嘿 你好吗 你好 出什么事了
-Hey. How are you? -What's up?
我坐那 你想我坐那
Where am I? Where do you want me?
这儿
Here. Uh, no.
吉米 你有什么东西
What are you having, Jim?
我有个小东西就像安妮那样
I'll have a pretty little thing just like Annie's got here.
蓝色的 蓝色的
-A blue one. -A blue one, yeah.
还有其它的吗 安妮
Was there anything else, Annie?
有的
Um, yes, there was.
我们还需要协调当地非政♥府♥组织
We also need to coordinate with local NGOs
来分发避孕套给外面的诊所
to distribute condoms outside the clinics...
哦 伙计 不要和我说避孕套的分配
Oh, man. Don't talk to me about condom distribution.
好像是鼓励那些村庄的强♥奸♥
It's like rape promotion in these villages.
你还是把他们拉出去喂野狗吧
You might as well hand them out to the wild dogs.
伟大的博爱者 特里 库克先生
And a great humanitarian, Mr. Terry Cox.
等下 我们是多久的朋友 20年
Wait a minute. How long we been friends? Twenty years?
我想这是我第一次听你叫我博爱者
I think that's the first time I've ever heard you call me a humanitarian.
来自非洲的重要报道
Our main story from Africa,
刚过明主共和国矿业和自然资源部长
where the Minister of Mining and Natural Resources
今天中午在国际社会
of the Democratic Republic of Congo has triggered a burst of reactions
引发了巨大的化学反应
from the international community this afternoon
他宣布取消一切
by announcing the decision to cancel
与外国公♥司♥签订的矿业合同
and renegotiate all pre-existing contracts with foreign mining companies.
越来越多的证据表明 政♥治♥腐♥败♥
With growing evidence of political corruption,
是这个决定背后的动机
there are questions regarding the motivations behind this decision,
但是部长的拥护者主张限制
but the minister advocates the restricted...
早上好 亲爱的
Good morning, honey.
我要去上班了 好的
-I've gotta go to work. -Okey-dokey.
真的 我们缺人手
Really. We are short on staff.
我得走了 好的
-I have to. -Okay, sweetheart.
工作顺利
You have a good day at work.
让我走
Let me go.
你不也要去上班 我还有几小时
-Don't you have to go to work, too? -I think I got a couple of hours.
我从我的地方接了信♥号♥♥出来 他们离开站点了
I gotta grab some stuff from my place, and then get out to the site.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing over there?
不是你们人来为我们工作 来保护我们吗
Aren't you guys here to work for us? To protect us?
我是你24小时私人保镖
I am your 24-hour personal bodyguard.
我把人今晚安排在诊所 你会安全的
I'm putting my meanest guys on the clinic tonight. You'll be safe.
哦
Oh.
你会工作很晚
Will you work late?
我希望不要
I'm hoping not.
晚点见 好
-I'll see you later. -Mmm-hmm.
晚点见 吉米
See you later, Jim.
我们怎么在这检查围栏 完毕
How we doing on the perimeter-fence check? Over.
围栏检查完毕安全
Perimeter checked and secured.
安检细节有点无聊 我等不及来点真正的行动
This security detail's getting boring. I can't wait to see some real action.
今晚有点疯狂
It's crazy hot out here tonight.
我确认每个检查点都滴水不漏
I've made sure that every checkpoint is resupplied with fresh water.
收到
Roger that.
我不了解你
I don't know about you,
但我发现在这个火炉越来越难集中注意力了
but I find it harder and harder to focus out here in this heat.
我记忆中的脱水情况没有那么多
I've been letting the dehydration get to my memory so much,
我要写下了就为了能记住有尿意
I'm having to start writing shit down just to remember to take a piss.
我以前手♥机♥上有个视频文件
I was video-documenting on my cell phone earlier,
好像有点见不得光
like a goddamn wazoo.
报告 门口的情况
Action at the gate. Sitrep.
收到 两部NGO车辆在站点
Roger. Two NGO vehicles on site.
看起来是菲利克斯护送来的
Seems to be Felix's escort.
菲利克斯和库克
Felix and Cox jabbering.
2200小时你都找到了些什么
What do you figure that's all about at 2200 hours?
听我命令 所有频道切换到4
On my mark, switch to all freq 4.
收到 现在切换
Roger. Switching now.
里德 吉米 检查
Reed, Jim. Check.
利马 查理 回答我
Lima Charlie to me.
我有预感要行动了
I got a feeling we're going operational.
嘿 安妮 菲利克斯
-Hey, Annie. -Felix.
哈喽 是他要去做吗
Hello. Is he gonna make it?
直到下一次
Till the next time.
我要休息下 好的
-I need a break. -Sure.
我们今天医治了5个被砍伤的人 死了2个
We've had five of those machete wounds today. We lost two.
天堂里的另一天
Another day in paradise.
卫♥生♥部♥长的会议你搞定了吗
Did you get us a meeting with the Minister of Health?
好了 明早9点你和我去
Yeah. 9:00 tomorrow morning, you and I.
高兴吗
Happy?
你今晚要去停机坪吗
Did you go to the airstrip tonight?
就几分钟 公事 你看见吉米了吗
-Just for a few minutes. Administrative. -Did you see Jim?
我没和他联♥系♥ 不想打扰他
I didn't speak to him. I didn't wanna bother him.
他们在哪儿有个大活 我收到消息他们去晚了
They've got a big job out there, and I had a sense they'd go late.
幸运的家伙 吉米特瑞耶
He's a lucky man, Jim Terrier.
他是个勤奋的人 如果你只喜欢温柔的人
-He's a hard man.-If only you could love a soft one.
能送你回家吗
Can I drive you home?
谢了 不过我得等吉米
Thanks, but I'll wait for Jim.
好的
Okay.
有好多工作让我打发时间
There's plenty of work here for me to pass the time.
我只是来问你这个而已
I only stopped by to ask you that.
嘿 吉米
Hey, Jim. Document this.
噢 里德 注意武器 伙计
Oh, Reed! Watch where you point that weapon, man.
控制下 伙计
Have some barrel control, man.
好吧 伙计 给你目标包裹
All right, mates, here are your target packs.
放下那个 吉米 行动代号♥骷髅
Drop that, Jimmy. This is Operation Calvary.
我们作为一个小队直插这里
We insert as a team here,
4度 18分钟南边 15度 18分钟 东边
four degrees, 18 minutes south, 15 degrees, 18 minutes east.
里德 你是西拉1号♥
Reed, you are Sierra 1,
你要到达三楼公♥寓♥的这个位置
and you'll be positioned here, in a third-floor apartment.
下面两层是西拉2号♥布瑞森 西拉3号♥吉米
Two blocks down will be Bryson, Sierra 2, and Jim, Sierra 3.