住手 菲利克斯 我们得走了
Stop, Felix! We've gotta go!
你永远不会快乐的 吉米
You're never gonna be happy, Jim.
蹲下 我很抱歉现在告诉你
-Stay down. -And I am sorry to tell you now.
我们亲手种的恶果 只能我们自己来尝
This hell we created is gonna be with you always!
我们永远无法逃离这一切 趴下
-We will never be able to leave this life. -Get down.
你觉得你能逃离这一切吗 菲利克斯 趴下
-Or do you think you can escape it? -Felix, get down! Get down!
不可能的 游戏才刚开始
I don't think so. Let the real hunt begin!
该死的
Fuck it.
太幸福了
To happiness.
去你♥妈♥的♥幸福
To your goddamn fucking happiness.
菲利克斯 不要
Felix, don't!
菲利克斯
-Felix!
菲利克斯 菲利克斯
Felix. Felix.
安妮 他死了 你帮不了他
Annie, he's gone. There's nothing you can do for him.
他们要来抓我们 我们得撤了
They're gonna come for us. We've gotta go.
马上
Now.
B队 我们正在进入
Bravo Team to leader. We're moving in.
保持联♥系♥
Stay close.
保持冷静
-Stay calm. Calm.
待在这
Stay there. Stay there.
安妮 你还有另外的车吗 该死
Annie, do you have another car? Shit.
快点 我们走
Come on. We gotta go. Come on. Come on!
主卧室安全
Master bedroom clear.
主楼层安全
Main floor is clear.
走
Go!
把他们包围起来 去另外一边
Circle them. Go to the other side.
快点
Come on.
吉米 我有个好消息告诉你
Jim Terrier, I heard great things about you.
你以前可是个神射手
You were quite a marksman back in the day.
看起来你还没有丧失射手的感觉
It seems you haven't lost your touch.
他们困在卧室
They're trapped in the bathroom.
收到 我现在去楼顶
Copy that. I'm heading to the roof.
房♥间的每个角落我都熟悉
I know every room in this house.
你只剩天窗和这扇门
You have one skylight, this door.
你没地方可逃了 我知道你不是一个人
You've got nowhere to go. And I know you're not alone.
他妻子和你在一起 安妮 我们只要你 不是她
His wife is with you, Annie. We just want you, not her.
投降吧 我们会放了那姑娘
So give yourself up, and we will let the girl go.
你关心她 我看不是的
You care for her, no?
开门 我们会让她从这离开
Open the door and she will walk away from this.
谁派你来的
Who sent you? Who do you work for?
为什么
Why?
你想知道为什么你的过去一直在困扰你吗
You wonder why your past comes back to haunt you?
我想那个贱♥人♥也想知道
I guess your little bitch
自己为什么也被卷入到了屠♥杀♥中
must be wondering how she got caught up in that slaughter, too.
你是否准备好了牺牲这个无辜女人的生命
And now you're ready to sacrifice an innocent woman?
好了
Okay. Okay.
我们得换辆车 他们在全城搜捕我们
We need to change cars. They'll be all over us.
在这里 是菲利克斯的朋友 一个农夫的
It's in here. It belongs to a farmer, a friend of Felix.
菲利克斯一直想要这辆车 但是他就不肯卖♥♥
Felix always wanted to buy this car, but he wouldn't sell it.
希望不要中看不中用
Hope it runs as good as it looks.
那些人是谁 发生什么了 吉米
Who are these people, huh? What's going on, Jim?
菲利克斯都说过什么 他醉了 有妄想症
-What was Felix talking about? -Felix was drunk. He was delusional.
不要骗我
Don't lie to me!
你解释清楚 否则我不走
I'm not moving until you explain.
告诉我 吉米
Tell me, Jim.
拜托了
Please.
我们以前做了些肮脏的事
We did some bad things.
我以前做了肮脏的事
I did some bad things.
告诉我
Tell me.
库克
Cox,
我
me,
公♥司♥另外几个人
a couple of others from the company.
我们不光是守卫机场 保护非政♥府♥组织人员
We weren't just laying an airfield and doing protection for an NGO.
我们还
We had
和矿业行业有利益关系
a parallel contract with a mining interest.
菲利克斯是联络员
Felix was the liaison.
我们帮助反政♥府♥组织训练人员 提供武器装备
We were supplying arms to the rebels, training.
公♥司♥用他们的国家资源作为交换条件
The company would get its piece of the pie from the resources.
这是见不得光的交易
It should have been a clean contract,
但是这个方法最后没有起效
but it didn't work out that way.
你为什么离开我
And why did you leave me?
因为我
It was me.
是杀死矿业部长的人
I'm the one that killed the Mining Minister.
这次交易要求我在完事后
The contract with the company
立即离开非洲大♥陆♥ 所以我就走了
dictated that the shooter leave the continent, so I left the continent.
我想回来
I thought I'd come back,
我想事情有了转机 但是他们不同意
I thought things would improve, but they didn't.
我看了电视 我想找到你
I watched the event playing out on TV, tried to reach you.
菲利克斯告诉我你很安全
Felix told me you were safe.
而且我也不能
And I just couldn't...
安妮 我感到无助 悲伤
I felt so trapped. Annie...
我每一秒都在想念你 我知道我抛弃了你
I thought about you every second. I know I abandoned you.
是我犯过的最大错误
It's the biggest mistake I ever made.
我只是...在那之后我再无法面对你
I just... I couldn't face you after that.
但是我依然深爱着你
But I loved you every second.
我不要求你能原谅我 我也不奢望更多的事情
I can't ask you to forgive me. I can't expect anything.
现在那
What about now?
我得去公♥寓♥拿些东西
I have to get some things from the apartment,
他们会去我提供的藏着地
and then we'll go someplace where I can hide you.
安全的地方
A safe place.
对的 避难所
Okay, slide over.
好的 你开车绕圈子
Okay, you're gonna drive in circles.
向右开四圈 掉头再向左开四圈 就按这样做
Four right turns, turn around, four left turns. Just keep doing that.
如果有人盯你稍 你就闪人
If anyone looks at you too long, you leave me.
好吗 如果15分钟内没有我消息 你马上闪人
Okay? If you don't hear from me in 15 minutes, you leave me.
走吧
Go. Go. Go, go.
吉米
Jim.
开车
Drive.
发生什么 不要担心
What happened? Nothing to worry about.
开车直到不能开了为止
Just drive until you can't drive anymore.
有个朋友能帮我们
I have a friend who's gonna help us.
你一定是安妮 过来
You must be Annie. Come here.
见下斯坦利
Meet Stanley.
哦
Oh.
什么 我说了我不能让你独自离开
What? I told you I couldn't leave you on your own.
对的 这儿有兽医和酒
Right, there's mange and vino in there.
把车藏起来
I'll hide the car.
你走运了 我在西班牙有很多朋友
You're lucky I've got lots of friends in Spain.
现在...我要走了
-Now... -I'm gonna go.
晚安 晚安
Night, darling. Good night.
你必须得回去 吉米
You gotta go back home, Jim,
通知国际刑♥警♥组织或美国司法部
notify Interpol or the DOJ,
告诉他们你的准确位置
tell 'em exactly where you are.
找你的代理人 告诉他一切的事情
Call your attorney. Turn yourself over to him.
这是最好的办法
It's the one shot you got.
对她也是最好的办法
It's the one shot she's got.
我杀了三个人在刚果
I got three dead in the DRC,
还有五 六个是我在菲利克斯乡下家里杀的
another five or six at Felix's house in the country,
还有两个 是在巴塞罗那
and then two, boom, in Barcelona,
他们可能都是西班牙公民 全都被一个美国人杀了
most likely Spanish citizens, killed by an American in Spain.
全是西班牙人
All Spanish. Hmm.
好吧 这是我刚找到的
All right, here's what I've found.
公♥司♥拿到了许可证
The company's got an LLC,
是个叫阿奎拉的进出口集团
some kind of fucking import/export cover called Aquila Corp.
他们的黑色交易开始行动了
It's running their black ops.
他们用了大量西班牙人 因为行动从直布罗陀开始的
They're using a lot of Spaniards 'cause it's operating out of Gibraltar.
噢 我帮你找到另一条线索了
Oh, I got another one for you.
这是你朋友库克管理的
It's managed by your friend, Cox.
有消息说公♥司♥为了新交易在处理以前的遗留问题
Word is, the company's in line for a new deal.
都是见不得人的 你懂的
Pentagon-size shit, you know.