You fucking straight girls!
全是一群柜中囚徒
You're all just a bunch of fucking closet cases!
也许我们都该去约会男人
Maybe we should all just date guys.
也许我他妈该有个男朋友
I mean, maybe I should have a fucking boyfriend!
我的心现在碎了一地
My heart is, like, on the floor right now!
真♥他♥妈♥希望有辆车来创死我
I wish a car would just come and fucking hit me!
- 要帮你拦辆出租车吗?- 不 我要大巴
- Want me to hail a cab? - No, I'm talking bus!
好的
Great.
- 天杀的 我恨她 - 你才不
- Goddamn it, I hate her. - No, you don't.
我恨 我恨她
Yes, I do. I hate her!
从第一眼见到她就恨她
I hated her from the second I saw her!
我恨她 恨她 恨她 恨她
I hate her! I hate her! I hate her! I hate her!
我...
I...
不恨她
don't hate her.
我当时真没话跟她讲
I had nothing to say to her.
是吧
Right.
我居然对她说"完全不用谢"
I think I actually said to her, "You're completely welcome."
"完全不用谢" 谁会这么说话啊?
"You're completely welcome." Who says that?
没人会
No one.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么了?
What?
还能怎么?
What do you mean, what?
我失去她了
I lost her.
真不敢相信我失去她了
I can't believe that I lost her.
她只是…很懂我
She just... got me.
你懂吗?
You know?
一切都很轻松
It was easy.
我们从不需要刻意努力什么
It never felt like we had to try or anything.
自然而然就在一起了
We just fell into this thing...
永远能做最真实的自己
We could always just be ourselves.
眼泪成分真的和鼻屎一样吗?
Are tears really made out of the same things as boogers?
对啊
Yeah.
我都能尝出那股咸味了 你懂的
I taste the boogers, you know.
我喜欢克洛伊看我的眼神
I like the way that Chloe looks at me.
你应该和那个…
You should be with the person that...
懂你的人在一起
Gets you.
对
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything okay?
好
Good.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
傻♥逼♥
Fucker.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我喜欢我们在一起的感觉
I like the way we feel together.
我们很默契
We fit.
我从没和谁像我们这样合拍过
I've... I've never fit with anyone the way that we do.
不敢想象
I don't know
如果你不再吻我该怎么办
what I'd do if I thought you'd never kiss me again.
我爱极了你吻我的方式…
I love the way you kiss me...
就像…你除了吻我别无所求
Like... like you don't want anything but to kiss me.
但是…
But...
没那么简单
It isn't that easy.
是吧?
Is it?
我既需要能在街角一根接一根抽烟
I really do need someone who chain-smokes on street corners
聊勃朗特到凌晨三点的人…
and talks about Bronte until 3:00 in the morning, but...
也需要渴望家庭和稳定生活的人
I also need someone who wants a family and that whole life.
我试过了
I tried.
我在…努力尝试中
I'm - I'm trying.
我知道
I know.
所以我现在才在这里…和你在一起
That's why I'm here... with you right now.
天呐 昨晚有太多话想对你说…
God, there was so much that I wanted to say to you last night...
但我开不了口
But I couldn't.
呃...我词穷了
Um... I can't.
你让我始终保持兴趣
You keep me interested.
这就是我昨晚想说的
That's what I wanted to say last night.
你...
You...
你让我彻底着迷
You keep me completely interested.
这眼神
That look.
意思是"我爱你"
It means 'I love you.'
那么...
So...
所以...
So...
电影精选列表