你还好吧?
Are you okay?
你就不烦别人老说
Aren't you sick of people saying that you guys
"你们好配"或者"她太完美了"?
are so cute together or that she's so perfect?
她并不完美
She's not.
克洛伊才不完美
Chloe wasn't.
你认为会有另一个人出现吗?
You think there's someone else?
总会有下一位的
There's always someone else.
当心把锅刮坏了
That's gonna scratch the pan.
我不知道我在干什么 老兄
I don't know what I'm doing, man.
我是说我当不了她女朋友啊
I mean, I can't be her girlfriend.
她到底想要什么?
What does she want?
唉我太难了
Oh, it's really hard.
你只是想要...
You just want...
你刚才就直接走掉了?
Did that just happen?
不好意思 你刚刚是在自言自语吗?
I'm sorry. Were you in the middle of something?
我现在没心情吵
I'm not doing this right now.
她喜欢我 我就想说这个
She's into me. That's all I wanted to say.
- 所以她是你女朋友了?- 不是
- So, she is your girlfriend? - No.
可能是我发癫…但她不是格雷格的女友吗?
Call me crazy... Isn't she Greg's girlfriend?
别说了行不行
Stop, please.
抱歉 "周二"姐
Sorry, Tuesday.
什么?
What?
要不周五更好?周三也行?
Is Friday better? Wednesday?
你到底在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你到底是她周几的情人呢
You're her day of the week.
混♥蛋♥特里普
And you're a prick, Trip!
我混♥蛋♥?
I'm a prick?
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
布里吉特 别躲着我
Bridget, don't walk away from me!
但我…我说不出口
But I-I can't do this.
现在真的没法跟你说我的感受
I really can't tell you how I feel right now.
为什么?
Why?
你都能找克洛伊 我前女友倾诉
You talked to Chloe, my ex-girlfriend.
我当时找不到别人说
I didn't have anyone else to talk to.
那我呢?
What about me?
哥子 我们形影不离多少年了
Dude, we've been inseparable for years.
以前无话不谈的
I mean, we used to talk about everything,
现在你都不能来找我说?
and now you can't come and talk to me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
很好
Good.
哦 对了…
Oh, by the way...
我把这事全告诉格雷格了
I told Greg everything.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
(予你)
我一直希望我们能走下去
I've always wanted this to work,
但现在我看不到希望了
but I don't see how it can.
为什么这么说?
Why would you say that?
我不想骗你
I'm not gonna lie to you.
我满脑子都是离开的念头
A huge part of me wants to leave.
我想要立刻离开你 但是...
I want to leave you right now, but...
我知道你值得我坚持
I know that you're worth it.
看着我
Don't look away.
你不准再见她了
You can't see her anymore.
- 嗨 - 别说话
- Hi. - Don't.
我要在西港市中心教堂街的圣约翰教堂结婚
I'm getting married at St. John's on Chapel Street in downtown Westport.
我知道婚纱款式
I know what my dress looks like,
早就想好由父亲挽着走红毯
and I have always known that my dad would walk me down the aisle.
而你永远不可能站在红毯那头
You could never be at the end of that aisle.
- 为什么?- 我做不到
- Why? - I can't do this!
我伤了别人的心 布里吉特
I broke someone's heart, Bridget.
他爱我 我却毁了他
He loves me, and I broke him.
- 我很抱歉 - 我觉得恶心 布丽姬
- I'm sorry. - I feel sick, Bridget!
每天面对他 亲吻他 然后又亲吻你…
To see someone every day, to kiss him, and to kiss you...
我根本不想这么看待你
I don't want to think of you like that.
是我活该
Tough shit!
这就是我现在的样子 这就是现在的我
This is what I am. This is who I am now.
但这是我们共同的选择啊
But we did this.
我本来觉得日子这样凑合过也行
I was okay with my life being just okay.
现在真的不行了
I can't do this.
我要找回自己的人生
I need my life back,
而你不能再参与其中了
and you cannot be a part of it anymore.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯…
Yeah...
听起来就不好
The sounds are not right.
宝贝 看着我
Baby, look at me.
不要
No.
别说话 你美呆了 看着我
Shut up. You're beautiful. Look at me.
干嘛?
What?
嗯…今天你想让全世界知道什么?
Um, what do you want the world to know today?
我爱你
I love you.
看着我…
Look at me...
今天你想让全世界知道什么?
What do you want the world to know today?
我 爱 你
I love you.
再说一次
One more time.
我爱你…
I love you.
再说一次
One more time.
我爱你...我爱你...
I love you... I love you...
今晚莫莉的生日趴你去吗?
You going to Molly's birthday thing tonight?
不去 你呢?
Nope. You?
我也不
Nope.
从没人像你这样和我说话
No one's ever talked to me the way that you do.
你让我感到如此脆弱…
You make me feel so vulnerable...
我只是…
And I just...
唉 你坐那儿完全无视我
Yeah, no, this is difficult to do
这很难练下去
when you're sitting there blatantly ignoring me.
没无视 我在赛前热身
I'm not ignoring, I'm pre-gaming.
行…
Great...
好吧…
Okay, so...
我走进场 先跟你喝酒
I walk in, drink with you,
假装自己没在想她
and, um, pretend like I'm not thinking about her.
然后把她拉到旁边
And then I pull her aside,
告诉她必须现在谈
and, um, I tell her that I have to talk to her and that there's no other time but now.
好极了
Great.
等她说完
And when she says she can't
"我有男友很幸福"之后 你转身就走
because she loves her boyfriend, you walk away.
我转身就走
I walk away.
绝了
Perfect.
对 先把自己搞到社会性死亡
Yeah, just embarrass the shit out of myself,
等我觉得不能再惨的时候…
and then once I think it can't get any worse...
- 还会更惨 - 确实
- It does. - ...it does.
噫
Ew.
你确定特里普不会在场?
You swear Trip won't be there?
他要是来了我给你舔肛
If Trip's there, I'll give you a rim job.
横竖都是赚
It's a win-win.
得借我件衣服穿
I think I need to borrow something to wear.
那件你喜欢的灰色V领可以借你
I'll give you that gray V-neck that you like,
但你必须还我
but you have to give it back.
我想要更火♥辣♥的战袍
I think I need something hotter.
我有条黑色小领结
I have a little black tie.
小黑裙怎么样?
How about a little black dress?
- 生日快乐 - 谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thank you.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你最近躲哪儿去了?
Where you been hiding?
- 说什么呢?- 好久没见你了
- What are you talking about? - I haven't seen you in a while.
嗯…
Yeah...
我只是多花些时间陪陪莫莉
I've just been spending more time with Molly.
她…你懂的
She's... You know -
在新的地方生活挺不容易的
It's hard when you're in a new place.
这座城市让我俩挺累的
电影精选列表