but I almost said to him,
"就让我把钥匙忘在壁炉架上
"Let me leave my keys setting on the mantel.
让我搞砸一次又能怎样?"
Let me screw up. What's the worst that's gonna happen?"
- 你会被锁在外面啊 - 人们经常这样啊
- You'll be locked out. - And people do that all the time.
不都进去了吗 肯定有办法的
They get back in. They do. They must.
或者就进不去
Or they don't.
你真会安慰人
Unhelpful.
抱歉
Sorry.
噢 那就是戳我的点
Oh, that's totally my thing.
什么点
What thing?
每个人都会被某些特定点吸引
Everyone has a thing that makes them attracted to someone else.
你们直女喜欢帮开门、搂腰这些小动作
You straight girls are into holding doors, and a hand on the small of your back.
太对了
Totally.
那种咬嘴唇的动作…特别戳我
That lip thing - that's... my thing.
你这什么眼神?
What's that look?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
来了来了 好戏开场
All right, here we go. Here we go.
当心点儿
Careful!
我从来没脸着地摔断过两次鼻子
Never have I ever fallen on my face and broken my nose twice.
那我从没…
Well, never...
在高速路边停车拉在袋子里
Never have I ever pulled over on the parkway and shat in a bag.
毕业舞会那晚
Prom night!
我从没在公♥寓♥楼道里撒过尿
Never have I ever peed in the hallway of our apartment building.
- 我可没拉屎 - 但你撒尿了
- I didn't poop. - But you peed!
没拉就是没拉
I didn't poop.
我从没在万圣节游♥行♥里脱♥光♥过
Never I ever stripped in the Halloween Day parade.
也就那么一次
Just the once.
简直不可理喻
It's unfathomable!
哥子 你家小男友来了
Dude, your little boyfriend's here.
你又犯病了是吧?
What the hell is wrong with you?
格雷格绝对馋特里普的翘臀
Greg totally wants Trip's sweet ass.
- 确实翘哈 - 没错
- It is a sweet ass. - That's right.
你怎么看谁都像基佬?
Why do you think everyone's gay?
我才没有
I don't think everyone's gay.
比如我觉得克洛伊就不是
I don't think Chloe's gay.
人家可是亲过女孩子的
I have totally kissed a girl.
宝贝 要是你有一丁点蕾丝边倾向 我早就下手了
Sweetheart, if I thought you were, like a second, gay, I'd be all up in it.
那现在机会来了 布丽姬
Well, now is your chance, Bridge.
- 想在卫生间来一发吗 - 想
- Want to do me in the bathroom? - Yes.
别撩我女朋友
Stop hitting on my girlfriend.
噢 你刚打算撩她吗?我看没有吧
Oh, were you about to do that? Didn't think so.
- 人♥渣♥ - 混球
- Asshole! - Fucker!
嘿 裙子很可爱呐
Hey! Cute skirt.
颜值四分罢了
I'm a 4.
哇…烈酒整起来
Wow... Shots.
你还喝得下吗格雷格?
Do you really need that, Greg?
必须的
Hells yes.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你扮的什么?
What are you?
南瓜精
I'm a pumpkin.
果然呢
Of course.
最近忙啥呢?
What have you been up to?
没啥特别的
Not a whole not.
就呆在家 咬咬下嘴唇什么的
You know, I've been staying at home, biting my bottom lip.
哇噢
Wow!
学人精
You're an ass.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
呃…其实我是男的
Oh, uh, I'm actually a guy under here.
好吧
Okay.
有人说我这样也挺可爱
Some people think I'm pretty cute, too.
我信
I'm sure.
想喝点什么吗?
Can I get you something?
这算约会吗?
Like a date?
本来想说喝酒…不过呢…
I was thinkin' more a drink, but, uh...
噢 好的 当然
Oh, okay, sure.
- 特里普... - 能等我一下吗?
- Trip... - Can you hold that thought?
天呐 闭嘴啦
Oh, my God. Just shut up!
我什么都不说
I won't say anything.
我绝对不会提
I won't even talk about
你前天晚上在电影院排队时公然撩那个男人的事
that guy that you blatantly flirted with in the movie theater line the other night.
- 布丽姬 他简直…- 有完没完
- Bridget, he was so... - Let it go!
完了喔 翻篇了
I'm letting it go. It's gone.
- 我现在真想把你扔出去 - 哟 扔床上那种?
- I could throw you right now! - Ooh, like sexually?
真成熟啊 特里普
Really mature, Trip.
成熟得很…看招
Mature... Cataw!
- 给老娘闭嘴 - 不说了
- Just shut up! - I'm done.
克洛伊刚才好像气炸了
Chloe seemed pissed.
- 她没事的 - 好吧
- She's okay. - Okay.
靠
Shit.
你会娶她吗?
You gonna marry her?
不会…
No...
不知道…大概吧
I don't know... Probably.
我也一样
Yeah, me too.
我是说莫莉
I mean, Molly.
格雷格...
Greg...
- 她太完美了 - 闭嘴吧
- She's perfect. - Shut up.
这种情况你咋办?
How do you handle this?
我们没这种问题
We don't really have this problem.
你是说你男朋友不会当着你的面撩别的妹子?
You mean your boyfriend doesn't flirt with other girls right in front of you?
他不会…他真的对谁都不撩
He doesn't... He doesn't flirt with anyone, really.
大受震撼
Shocker.
- 道个歉就行了 - 凭什么?
- Just apologize. - What for?
- 你撩妹了 - 我不撩妹
- You flirted. - I don't flirt.
- 是吗?- 是妹子自己找上门的
- Oh? - Girls find me.
有道理呢
Makes sense.
要我说 哪怕他肯道个歉也行啊
I mean, even if he'd just apologize.
- 就是啊 - 凭什么道歉?
- Exactly. - What for?
他该为自己是个混♥蛋♥道歉
He should apologize for being an ass.
为他当着她的面撩别的女生道歉
For flirting with another girl right in front of her.
我们从不撩妹 都是妹子自己找上门的
We don't flirt - girls just find us.
真有道理呢
Makes sense.
还以为她至少会站在我们这边呢
You think she'd at least be on our side.
我是说 你总该比一般男人细腻点吧
I mean, you have to be more sensitive than the average guy.
- 但我并没有 - 你当然有啦
- But I'm not. - Of course you are.
看你倾听的样子就知道
You can tell by the way you listen.
没错 他根本就没在听
Exactly. He doesn't listen.
他明明有在听
Of course he listens.
行吧…
Okay...
嘿特里普 12月7号♥是什么日子?
Hey, Trip, what's December 7th?
呃…珍珠港事件纪念日
Uh... Pearl Harbor Day.
对 还是我们的纪念日 我想去看芭蕾舞剧
Yeah. And our anniversary. I want to go to the ballet.
行 芭蕾 纪念日 爱你哦
Okay. Ballet. Anniversary. Love you.
瞧见没?
See?
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
但这也不能证明我就比所有男同胞都细腻啊
I don't really know if that proves that I'm more sensitive than all guys.
别这么说
Stop saying that.
你倾听时全神贯注 目光如炬
You listen with your whole body and you have this intense eye contact.
没哪个男人能做到这样 再好的男人都不行
No guy, not even the best guys, have that.
但我不觉得这是性别问题
But I don't really feel like that's a gender thing.
我觉得这是个人特质
I feel like that's a personal thing.
你大错特错了
You're so wrong.
你看现代文学
Okay... look at modern literature.
所有伟大的女性角色都是女性写的
All of the greatest female characters were written by women
因为男人根本写不出女性视角
because no man could ever write from a female's perspective.
女性有种共情的天赋
Women have this compassionate chemistry
能不带偏见地倾听…
that allows them to listen with an unbiased ear...
所有女性都一样 包括你
All women, even you.
我们应该一起做安德森的课题
电影精选列表