The city's been tough on us.
我们只想解决问题
And, uh, we're just trying to work things out.
我知道…
I know...
这对你来说不重要
I know that's not important to you,
但对我们很重要
but it is to us.
几个意思?
Excuse me?
在这儿把事情搞砸的可能性太多了
There are just a lot more ways to mess up here,
我不想那样
and I don't want that.
我们都不想
Neither of us want that.
行吧
Okay.
不是说她不来吗?
I thought she wasn't coming.
原本是不来
She wasn't.
你不是说他不会来吗?
I thought you said he wasn't gonna be here.
他是这么说的啊
That's what he said.
- 老娘得喝一杯 - 嗯 我也要
- I fucking need a drink. - Yeah, me too.
- 我撑不住了- 你不能溜
- I can't do this. - You can't leave.
我不溜
I'm not gonna leave.
但也不一定留下
I'm just not necessarily gonna stay, either.
喝酒就行
Just drink.
不行 我得去找她谈
I can't do this. I have to go talk to her.
回见 格雷格
See you later, Greg.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
裙子很可爱
Cute dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
我必须和你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
不行
I can't.
我不能这样对他
I can't do this to him.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
没事
Sure.
进展真顺利啊
That went well.
第一姿势
And to the first position.
第二姿势…抱歉
Second position... Sorry.
普利耶(蹲)
And PLIé....
起
And up.
调整呼吸
And breathe.
看着怎么样?
How did it look?
不错
Looks good.
我练过了
I've been practicing.
看出来了
I could tell.
嘿 两杯威士忌苏打
Hey, can I get, uh... two whiskey sodas?
你看起来真漂亮
You look good.
你也是
You too.
- 您的酒 - 谢了
- There you go. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
完全不用谢
You're completely welcome.
这就是我现在必须要做的
It's exactly what I have to do now.
嗨
Hi.
别来沾边
Don't.
纽约这地方真有意思
New York City is a pretty interesting place.
每天都能学到新花样
You learn shit every day.
跟我来
Come on.
有些…
Some of...
有些疯批 你根本想象不到
Some of the crazy people, you have no idea.
好了 说
Okay, go.
- 说啊 - 我喜欢你
- Go. - I like you.
所以呢?
And?
所以我喜欢你
And I like you.
这就是你非要告诉我的事?
That's what you had to tell me?
对
Yeah.
这事会改变我的人生 而你只是"喜欢"我?
This would change my life, and you like me?
它已经改变我的人生了
This has already changed mine.
行
Right.
我都为你穿裙子了 莫莉
I'm wearing a freaking dress, Molly!
真要这么做 我要放弃的远比你这多得多
I would have to give up so much more than that to do this.
可你根本什么都没放弃过
But you haven't given up anything.
没事吧?
Is everything okay?
嘿 生日快乐
Hey! Happy birthday!
嘿 谢谢
Hey. Thanks.
布丽姬
Bridget!
布丽姬
Bridget!
滚开 格雷格
Fuck off, Greg!
- 布丽姬 - 想怎样?
- Bridget! - What?
派对很棒 莫莉
Great party, Molly.
谢谢
Thanks.
布丽姬呢?
Where's Bridget?
格雷格呢?
Where's Greg?
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
回里面去吧
Go back inside, man.
不不不 我必须知道一切
No, no, no! I need to know everything!
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然知道 你清楚的很
Yes,You do. You do know!
你有什么是我没有的?
What do you have that I don't?
什么都没有
Nothing.
别躲着我
Don't walk away from me!
你到底想听我说什么?
What do you want me to say to you?!
为什么你比我更擅长这个?
Why are you better at this than I am?
我们会聊天 大笑…我们会倾听
We talk, laugh... We listen.
不 不是这个
No, no, no.
- 你是怎么操她操得比我好的?- 住口吧
- How do you fuck her better than I do? - Stop.
- 你怎么操她的?- 我没有
- How do you fuck her? - I don't.
你不行 你连那玩意儿都没…
You can't! You don't even ha...
- 我可以 - 怎么搞?
- I can. - How?
每次花样都不同
It's different every time.
你这死拉拉
You fuckin' dyke!
格雷格
Greg!
我愿意为她做任何事
I would do anything for her!
- 格雷格 放开她 - 那就放她走 老兄
- Greg! Get off her! - Let her go, dude!
滚开
Get off her!
布丽姬
Bridget!
妈蛋 布丽姬
Shit! Bridget!
布丽姬 等等
Bridget, wait!
你没事吧?受伤没?
Are you okay? Are you hurt?
没有
No.
- 他伤到你了吗?- 没有
- Did he hurt you? - No.
- 我她妈到底有什么问题?- 你没有任何问题
- What is wrong with me? - There's nothing wrong with you.
她为什么还和他在一起?
Why is she still with him?
他们的过去没那么容易放下 我懂 看看特里普
They have a past. I get that. Look at Trip.
特里普没什么错 克洛伊
There's nothing wrong with Trip, Chloe!
特里普刚救了我 懂吗
Trip just saved my ass, okay?
这就是女孩们想要的
And that is what girls want.
她们希望她们的希斯克利夫混♥蛋♥
They want their schmuck of a Heathcliff
从天而降然后把她们"林顿"掉
to come in from nowhere and 'Linton' them.
啥?
What?
抱歉 我在尝试把"林顿"当动词用
Sorry, I'm trying to Linton-like the verb.
你是在随口引用《呼啸山庄》吗
Are you making casual "Wuthering Heights" references?
- 对 - 真奇葩
- Yeah. - It's weird.
我可以两者都是 我可以
I can be both. I mean, I can be.
我可以是那个…
I can be the...
当众摸臀穿工装靴的混♥蛋♥
tunreliable douche nozzle who grabs her ass in public and wears work boots,
也可以是那个为她开门
but I can also be the one who holds doors for her
夜里为她掖被角
and tucks her in at night
莫名其妙买♥♥非洲菊的人
and buys her fucking gerber daisies for no goddamn reason!
我知道你可以
I know you can.
我现在就去揍他
I'm gonna go kick his ass right now.
别别别 算了布丽姬
No, no, no, no. Come on, Bridge.
不 我受够了
No. I'm done with this!
别这么说
Don't say that.
已经说了
I just did.
她跟他回家了吗?
Did she go home with him?
- 我不清楚 - 操了 - 我不觉得...
- I don't know. - Fuck! - I don't think so...
你们这些天杀的直女
电影精选列表