We should do Anderson's project together.
好啊
Okay.
得亏我学的是舞蹈
So glad I'm a dance major.
我以后超想要孩子的
I totally want kids some day.
好啊
Okay.
对了 你抄126页那段引文了吗?
Oh, did you get that quote on page 126?
呃 好像还没抄
Um, no, I don't think I did, actually.
这儿
Here.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
嗯…你可能得用书签
Um, you might need a bookmark.
真可爱
So cute.
- 什么 - 怎么
- What? - What?
你这是在撩我
You're flirting with me.
我没…
No, I'm...
噢
Oh.
哇噢 我…
Wow. I'm...
没事
It's fine.
你是我在这城里唯一的女朋友 所以我只是…
You're my only girlfriend in the city, so I just...
请谨慎使用"女朋友"这词
Be careful how you use that word.
抱歉
Sorry.
不用
Don't be.
格雷格...
Greg...
现在不想
Not now.
我还是想不通
I don't get it.
老铁 这有啥想不通的
Dude, there is nothing to get.
我就是觉得同性恋这事儿不正常
I just don't think the whole gay thing is natural.
铁子 你从来没搞过后门?
Dude, you never screwed someone in the butt?
跟男人?
A guy?
不是啊 跟妹子…搞妹子的后门
No, dude, a girl... in the girl butt.
喔...
Oh...
没 莫莉绝不答应 她不是那种人
No, Molly would never. She's not like that.
喔...
Oh...
克洛伊就可以
Chloe is.
莫莉最近…有点怪
Molly's been... weird.
我是说就最近
Lately, I mean, just lately.
老铁 所有女人都怪怪的
Dude, they're all weird.
不 莫莉不一样 我们本来什么都聊得来的
No, not Molly. I mean, we really connect on everything.
但自从我搬来这儿
It's just ever since I moved here,
我们谈话就越来越少了
we just have less and less to talk about.
- 这难道不好吗?- 当然不好
- That's a bad thing? - Fuck yeah.
我们无话不谈的
We talk about everything.
连蜜月计划都订好了
Like, we've already planned our honeymoon.
噫
Ew!
克洛伊总跟我聊她的感受
Dude, Chloe's always talking about her feelings
还有情绪、月经什么鬼的
and her emotions and her period and shit...
我特么该怎么接话?
What the hell am I supposed to do with all that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在完全看不懂她了
I just can't read her anymore.
老铁…别费劲琢磨了
Dude... stop trying.
她也太绝望了
(文学小说《呼啸山庄》 作者艾米莉·勃朗特)
She's so desperate.
不 我完全不觉得凯瑟琳绝望
No, I really don't think Catherine's desperate.
- 其实我挺懂她的 - 你?
- I get her, actually. - You?
你可是我见过最反浪漫的人
You're the most anti-romantic person that I've ever met,
居然能懂文学史上最黏人的女主角?
and you understand the neediest woman ever written?
但她并不黏人…
But she isn't needy...
甚至也不优柔寡断 她说得没错
Or indecisive, even. I mean, she's right.
你看这里她说希斯克利夫
Like, here she's talking about Heathcliff, and she says,
"无论我们的灵魂是什么做的
"Whatever our souls are made of,
他的和我的都是一样的
his and mine are the same,
而林顿的则如同月光不同于闪电
and Linton's is as different as a moonbeam from lightning,
冰霜不同于火焰"
as frost from fire."
可她最终还是选择了他
But she still takes him.
她代表了那种典型的人类挣扎...
I mean, she represents that typical human struggle...
既渴望稳定(林顿)
that conflicting need for consistency - Linton -
又渴望激♥情♥(希斯克利夫)
and passion - Heathcliff.
哇噢
Wow.
怎么?
What?
呃…你刚才简直是在描述我
Uh... you just described me.
我完全就是凯瑟琳
I'm totally Catherine.
好吧
Okay.
是真的 格雷格就是我的林顿
No, it's true. I mean, Greg is my Linton.
他完全符合我对理想伴侣的所有期待
He's absolutely everything that I could ever want in a guy,
但他就是…
but he's just...
他从来…
He doesn't...
难道你就不曾渴望被人按在墙上强吻吗?
Haven't you ever wanted to be thrown up against a wall and kissed hard?
想啊...
Yeah...
不过我通常是那个把人按墙上的
I'm usually the one doing the throwing, though.
也是
Yeah.
所以如果我能对格雷格更主动些…
So maybe if I initiated it more with Greg...
或许你该直接找别人试试
Maybe you should just start kissing other people.
噢
Oh.
你一整天去哪儿了?
Where were you all day?
和布丽姬在一起
With Bridget.
一整天?
All day?
对啊 格雷格 一整天
Yeah, Greg, all day.
行吧
All right.
怎么了?
What?
我就说了句"行吧"
I just said, "All right."
如果她不是同性恋 我们还会进行这种对话吗?
If she wasn't gay, would we be having this conversation?
不会
No.
你这话有点伤人了
That's offensive.
他不会来了 对吧?
He's not coming, is he?
说不定会来呢
He still might come.
我打了他无数个电♥话♥ 他不会来了
I've called him a thousand times. He's not coming.
都双加时了…他确实不会来了
(double overtime:双加时,体育赛事的标准术语
比赛中连续进行两个加时赛的情况,就称为“双加时”)
It's double overtime... He's not coming.
要他接个电♥话♥简直比登天还难
God forbid he pick up a phone.
- 但这可是双加时啊 - 闭嘴
- But it's double overtime. - Shut up.
希望你喜欢看芭蕾舞
Hope you like the ballet.
靠
Damn it.
所以 你再说一遍为啥没去?
So, why didn't you go again?
我讨厌芭蕾舞
I hate the ballet.
她会杀了你的
She's gonna kill you.
不会…双加时诶 她能理解
Nah... Double overtime. She'll understand.
行吧
Okay.
严格来说纪念日还没过 我没错过
And technically it's still our anniversary. I haven't missed it yet.
她绝对会宰了你的
She's gonna kill you.
不会…她最爱这种惊喜了
No... She loves these things.
肯定会喜欢
She's gonna love it.
嗯…
Mmmm...
就是感觉…不太…
Just doesn't seem like... quite...
不够分量
Enough.
对
Yeah.
我死定了
She's gonna kill me.
对不起...
I'm sorry...
我真的…非常非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
噢 那啥...我得...
Oh, I actually got to...
我得撤了...
I'm gonna go ahead...
我…我不...呃...
I-I don't, uh...
我不指望你原谅我...
I don't expect you to forgive me...
但希望能给我第二次机会
but I hope you can give me a second chance.
还想第二次机会?
Second?
好吧 第二十二次 第三十四次 第四十二次机会都行
All right, 22nd, 34th, 42nd chance.
你根本不知道我有多难过
You have no idea how you made me feel.
你说得对
You're right.
我彻底让你失望了
I completely let you down.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
喔…
Ooh...
我给…给你买♥♥了这个…你最爱吃的
I-I got you this... It's your favorite.
一个纸杯蛋糕加几根蜡烛
A cupcake and some candles,
电影精选列表