(文学小说《呼啸山庄》 作者艾米莉·勃朗特)
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
傻♥逼♥
Fucker.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
(莫莉专属)
(莫莉专属)
(格雷格专属)
(莫莉专属)
(格雷格专属)
使劲儿推啊
Come on!
喂 布丽姬
Oh, Bridget...
干嘛?
What?
看我找到啥好东西了
Look what I found.
我瞅瞅
Let's see.
快来抢你的酒啊 布丽姬
Come and get your 40, Bridget.
欢迎入住
Welcome home.
呵
Hmm.
必须的
Completely.
我就在那儿开的账户 你也能去那儿办
That's where I set up my account. You can set one up there.
好
Okay.
往那头走还有家特可爱的杂货店
And then there's a really cute grocery store down there,
我平时都在那儿买♥♥东西
so that's where I shop.
你怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
到底咋了?
What?
真没事儿 骗你干嘛
Nothing. I swear.
就是这儿跟电影里演的纽约也差太远了
It just doesn't look like the New York that you see in movies, you know?
得了吧 这儿多有意思啊
Come on! It's totally charming.
行吧
Okay.
嚯
Huh!
呃...
Um...
嘿 要不咱去那边看看吧?
Hey... How 'bout we go over there?
完美
Perfect.
夹在两家成人店中间 可太完美了
Between two of them - that's perfect.
想睡谁 艾瑞莎·弗兰克林还是薇诺娜·贾德?
(两位美国女歌♥手)
Who would you rather fuck - Aretha Franklin or Wynonna Judd?
贾德 薇诺娜·贾德还是柯尔斯蒂·艾利?
(柯尔斯蒂·艾利 美国女演员)
Judd. Wynonna Judd or Kirstie Alley?
呃...艾利
Ugh... Alley.
呃...奥普拉还是盖尔?
Uh... Oprah or Gayle?
- 奥普拉 - 布丽姬
- Oprah. - Bridget.
奥普拉
Oprah.
嚯 十分美女
Damn. 10.
妥妥的十分
Definitely a 10.
那女的?顶多四分
That girl? She's a 4.
你脑子瓦特了吧
You're crazy.
布丽姬十分
Bridget's a 10.
你刚不是说要去干活儿还是啥来着?
Didn't you say you had work or something?
我得准备走了
I got to get ready.
得 这就是上周四认识的那个
All right, this is one of the ones from last Thursday.
上周四?什么情况?
Last Thursday? What?
这妹子脑子不太好使 布丽姬
This girl's like a retard, Bridge.
你都在哪儿认识这些人的?
Where do you meet these girls?
布利克街又一家餐馆呗
Another restaurant on Bleecker.
整个西村的餐馆都快被你睡遍了吧
That wipes out the entire village for you.
我知道啊
I know.
真行啊你
That's really good.
我这辈子没见过这么蠢的
Stupidest girl I've ever met.
又缠人 又无趣
She is so clingy, and boring...
还蠢得要死
And dumb.
喔唷 九分
Ooh. 9.
四分
She's a 4.
我天
Oh, my God.
绝对不止 老天
She is not. Oh, God.
走啦各位
Bye, guys.
艾米 临走前再答一题
Amy, before you leave, who would you rather fuck -
想睡你妈还是你♥爸♥?
your mom or your dad?
呃...我爸吧
Oh, my dad.
得了 要不你先在外边儿等我吧
Okay, how about you wait for me outside on that one?
- 好的 - 好
- Okay. - Okay.
- 拜了艾米 - 噢 真可爱 拜
- Bye, Amy. - Oh, cute. Bye.
- 谢了 - 我肯定帮你兜着
- Thank you. - I got your back.
你一向如此
You always do.
但我真没喝过这么多的朗姆酒
But never have I ever drank that much rum.
行 祝我好运吧
All right, wish me luck.
(朱莉&凯特)
嘿
Hey...
这地方难道不让你想起乔的酒吧吗
Does this place not remind you of Joe's?
天普街那家
On Temple Street.
对 西港市中心那家
Yeah, in downtown Westport.
- 挺不错的 - 我早跟你说过
- It's great. - I told you.
- 你要再来一杯吗 - 嗯
- Are you gonna have another one? - Mm-hmm.
你还记得那次...
Do you remember the time...
那女的一直盯着我看
This girl keeps looking at me.
我绝对认识他
I totally know him.
- 我喜欢你的衬衫 - 她还在看吗
- I like your shirt. - Is she still looking?
不好意思…你是不是我那个班里唯一的男生...
Sorry... Aren't you the only guy in my...
女作家书籍课
Girl-writer book class.
…19世纪女性作家课
...female authors of the 19th century?
我真是那课上唯一的男的
I am literally the only guy in that class.
你干嘛选这课?
Why are you in that class?
布丽姬逼我选的
Bridget made me.
- 你专业是这个?- 不是 统计专业
- Is that your major? - No. Statistics.
- 你呢?- 我去年秋天就毕业了
- You? - I finished last fall.
他在准备法学院入学考试
He's studying for the LSATs.
就是当律师的那种考试对吧?
That's like a lawyer, right?
真…厉害
That's... amazing.
她是跳芭蕾的
She's a ballerina.
现代舞专业 上西城学的
Modern-dance major, uptown.
你们不烦她吗
Don't you just hate her?
她?不啊
Her? No.
天啊 不是 抱歉
God, no. Sorry.
是说安德森教授
Um, Anderson, our professor.
哦对 她就是个老混♥蛋♥
Oh, yeah. She's a big old douche bag.
你们哪儿的人?
Where you guys from?
新泽西
New Jersey.
- 巨人队粉丝?- 必须的
- You a Giants fan? - Hells yeah.
我爸公♥司♥有包厢票
My dad's company has box seats.
真的假的
No shit.
- 混♥蛋♥中的集大成者 - 啥?
- It's a douche nozzle. - What?
此非寻常混♥蛋♥ 实乃混♥蛋♥中的集大成者
Not a douche bag. It's a douche nozzle.
这样形容更准确
It's just being more accurate.
- 你咋那么聪明呢 - 确实
- You're so smart. - I am.
这些妞太无礼了
Girls are so offensive!
- "周四"走了吗 - 嗯
- Thursday gone? - Yeah.
嘿 你们要过来一起坐吗
Hey, do yous want to come sit down?
当然
Sure.
你是不是也上过那个…
Aren't you in...
- 女作家书籍课 - 19世纪女性作家课
- Girl-writer book class. - Female authors of the 19th century.
好吧 我从来没有...
Okay, um, never have I ever...
用树叶擦过屁♥股♥
wiped my ass with leaves.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
你可是爱舔屁♥股♥的人呢
You lick ass.
谢谢夸奖哦
Thank you.
嘿 该你了 阳光男孩
Yeah... You're up, sunshine.
哦 我…
Oh, I, uh...
规则是"我从来没有"
It's "Never Have I Ever."
做过就喝酒 没做过就跳过
If you've done it, you drink. If you haven't, you wait.
嗯…我从来没有…
Um... Never have I ever, uh...
把自己锁在门外过
...locked myself out.
光着身子那种
Naked.
噢 我天
Oh, my God.
呃…我从来没有…
Um, never have I ever...
亲过女孩
电影精选列表