你的房♥问怎麽了
What happened to your room?
我把它丢了
I have lost it.
丢什麽了 你的脑子吗
What, your mind?
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
一定就在附近
It must be here somewhere.
我到处都找过了 没希望了
I have looked everywhere. It's hopeless.
去那边找找 也许你会找到
Look for it over there, maybe you will find it.
没希望了 我辜负了他
It's hopeless. I have failed him.
天啊 找到 了
Ah! There it is.
就在地板上
It was here on the floor.
你救了我 叔
You saved me, Uncle.
我永远欠你的
I'm forever in your debt.
你总是欠我的
You're always in my debt.
是谁
Who is it?
奥萨玛
Osama.
- 愿你平安 - 进来吧
- Salam alaikum. - Come in.
我把你的手♥机♥拿来了
I bring you your phone.
- 谢谢 奥萨玛 - 你没事吧
- Thank you, Osama. - You okay?
没事 一切讚颂 全归真♥主♥
Yes. Alhamdullilah.
真♥主♥保佑愿你平安
Yallah. Salam alaikum.
楼里要是有人监视就好了
It would've been great to have some eyes inside the building,
但我们会做到的
but we'll make do.
所以现在我们等
So now, we wait.
范妮 我们到了 你准备好了吗
Fanni, we're here. Are you ready?
好了
Ready.
是他
It's him.
喂
Hello?
喂 孩子
How are you, my son?
抱歉起这麽早给你打电♥话♥
I apologize for calling you so early.
一切都好吗
Everything fine?
- 是他 - 都好
- It's him. - Everything is fine.
爱华 我想你 孩子
Aiwa. I miss you, my son.
是他
It's him.
一定很吓人
Must've been very scary.
动手
Do it.
你想跟我谈吗
Do you want to tell me about it?
没用
Didn't work.
溷蛋
没成功
It didn't work.
什麽叫「没成功」
What do you mean, "didn't work"?
我不明白
I-I-I don't understand.
我们进去干掉他 阿维
Let's just go in and take him out, Avi.
我们得把手♥机♥拿回来
We need to get that phone back.
怎麽了 伊莱
What happened, Eli?
我不确定 都有可能
I'm not sure. It could have been anything.
等我们拿到了就告诉你
Um, I-I can tell you once we get our hands on it.
动手
Do it.
妈的
Fuck!
怎麽了
我们怎样把它拿回来
How do we get it back?
我们不能冒险让叔被抓
We can't risk the uncle getting caught.
我有个主意 看看卡马能不能
I have an idea. So let's see if Kamal
带奥萨马坐直升机
can take Osama on a helicopter ride.
直升机上不允许使用手♥机♥
Cell phones are not allowed on helicopters.
我们不想进到他的位置
We do not want to go into his location.
伊莱说得对 我们要把它拿回来
Eli's right. We need to bring it back.
好 拿回来
Okay, so we get it back.
- 最好拿回来 - 是的
- We better get it back. - We get it back!
妈的
Fuck!
开始
Let's do it. Let's do it!
真♥主♥啊 吉利
Yallah, Gili.
抱歉各位
I'm sorry, guys.
- 愿你平安 - 愿你平安
- Salam alaikum. - Wa alaikum as-salam.
- 哈马德先生 - 爱华 请进
- Mr. Hamad? - Aiwa. Please, come in.
欢迎 你好吗
Welcome. How are you?
我很好 你好吗
I'm good. How are you?
很好 吃点东西吧
Wonderful. Um, please, grab something to eat.
谢谢 也许等我们回来后再吃
Thanks. Perhaps when we return?
因为直升机和饱肚子
Because, uh, helicopters and full stomachs
不太匹配
don't go really well together.
是的
Oh, yes, yes.
你侄子呢 他还来吗
And, uh, your nephew? Is he still coming?
是的 请等一下
Eh, yes. Just a second.
奥萨玛
Osama!
(1996年1月5日)
伊坦 计划是这样的
Etan, here's the plan.
他们在去直升机埸的路上 你跟紧点
They're on the way to the heliport.
你跟紧点
You stay close.
伊莱 你去机埸拿手♥机♥
Eli, you go to the airport, grab the phone.
还有半小时
You're gonna have about a half an hour.
不好意思 直升机上不允许带电子设备
Um, I'm sorry, but no electronics allowed in a helicopter.
我需要你们的手♥机♥
I need your phones.
回来的时候会还给你们 别担心
You'll get it back when we return. Don't worry.
还有你的手♥机♥
And your phone.
什麽事 范妮
Yes, Fanni?
有人离开了房♥子
We have someone leaving the house.
我无法确认身份
I cannot get an ID.
可能是任何人
This could be anyone.
好 靠近点看
All right, let's get a closer look.
- 终于 - 来吧 我们走
- Finally. - C'mon, let's go.
快点 踩油门
Step on it. Yallah, yallah!
是他吗
Is it him?
不是他
It's not him...
不是他
It's not him.
开车 快点 快点
Hey, let's get outta here. C'mon, c'mon.
手♥机♥
好了
Right.
行了
There it is.
不过 要小心 好吗
Be very careful with it, though, okay?
慢点
Easy. Slowly.
慢点
Slowly, yeah.
你好
Hello.
范妮 怎麽了
Fanni, what's going on?
大家都去那里了
Where is everyone?
我们以为看到了阿亚什 伊坦等人去跟踪他了
We thought we saw Ayyash. Etan and the others went after him.
- 是他吗 - 不是 先生
- Was it him? - No, sir.
- 不是他 - 我知道 我知道
- Wasn't him, wasn't him. - I know, I know, I know!
大家都去那里了
Okay, where is everyone?
他们正返回公♥寓♥楼
They're heading back to the apartment building.
哇
Wow!
你喜欢吗 侄子
Yes! You enjoyed it, nephew?
- 太棒了 - 是吗
- This was amazing. Yes! - Yes?
- 响了 - 好
- It's ringing. - Okay.
铃响了
It's ringing.
有一天 如果你像我一样努力
One day, if you work hard as me...
稍等 喂
One moment. Hello?
阿亚什
Ayyash?
好好 我得走了
Okay, okay. I must go.
范妮 联繫参议员
Fanni, get the Senator on the phone.
- 喂 - 听着 参议员 等一等
- Hello? - Listen, Senator. Hold on.
别挂
Stay with us.
是谁
Who is it?
奥萨玛
Osama.
是你父亲
- 喂 - 喂 父亲
- Hello? - Yes, father.
希望真♥主♥能很快见到你 儿子
I hope inshallah to see you soon, my son.
我知道 父亲
I know, father.
又噩梦了吗
More nightmares?
跟丢了 我没有得到确认
We lost him. I don't have confirmation.
你看到了他吗
Do you have eyes on him?
没有
We don't.
不知道他还在打电♥话♥没
I don't know if he's still on the phone.
伊坦 我需要在他消失之前看到他
电影精选列表