- Really. - Thank you.
(阿维 前摩萨德特工 雇佣兵)
喜欢你的新工作吗 阿维
How are you liking your new job, Avi?
让你远离麻烦
Keepin' you outta trouble?
「喜欢」可能有点夸张
"Like" may be a little bit of a stretch,
但这工作行
but it's, uh, it's work.
阿维...我需要你帮个忙
Avi... I need a favor.
我强烈建议你
I strongly suggest you take a moment
三思而后言 大卫
and choose your next words very carefully, David.
请你找出对我女儿下毒手的人
I want you to find out who did this to my daughter.
就这些吗 资讯呢
That's all? Information?
我要他们死
And I want them dead.
行了
There it is.
不 不 听着
No, no, no, no. Look...
在你踏上美国国土的那一刻起
the minute you stepped on American soil,
你就在政♥府♥监视名单上了
you were on the government's watchlist.
好
Okay.
老朋友变成了新问题
Old friends became new problems.
当你捲入那些破事时
And when you got mixed up with all that bullshit,
没有人帮你逃出去 没有人
there was no one to help you get out. No one.
明吗 你会坐牢或进坟墓
Okay? You'd be rotting in some prison or a shallow grave,
- 如果你帮我的话 - 我知道
- if it wasn't for what I did. - I know...
我欠你的
what I owe you.
错误的选择 大卫 我们都是
Made some bad choices, David. We all have.
这些选择留下了很多尸体
And those choices left a lot of dead bodies.
就像我说的...我们都是
Like I said... we all have.
你远记得她吧
You remember her, don't you?
是啊...
Yeah...
我记得
I do, I do.
你需要什麽
What do you need?
钱
Money.
我得召集团队
I gotta go get a team together,
我想找的人可不便宜
and the guys I have in mind, they don't come cheap.
我讨厌提问 但请相信我
I hate having to ask you this. Please believe that.
我们会找到他的 大卫
We'll find him, David.
我保证
I promise.
(特拉维夫 一週后)
把你的钱和手錶都给我
Give me all your money and your watch!
阿维
Avi!
(李维 前以色列国防军士兵 雇佣兵)
- 真的是你吗 - 真的是我
- It's really you? - It's really me.
你来干什麽
What are you doing here?
我来做什麽 我只是来看你
What am I doing here? I just came to visit you!
我能做什麽
What am I doing here?
很高与见到你
Good to see you. Good to see you!
很高与见到你
Good to see you.
喜欢邋遢的样子
Love the... scruffy look.
是啊
Yeah.
看到特拉维夫的街道变成这样 很疯狂吧
It's crazy to see the streets of Tel Aviv like this, huh?
现在的工作糟透了
The work, it sucks right now.
八天前又发生了一宗爆♥炸♥桉
There was another bombing eight days ago.
人们不敢离家
People are afraid to leave their homes.
所以你才过来
And that's why you're here.
疯子
有兴趣吗
You're interested?
我觉得开计程车是不错的改变 你知道吗
I thought driving a cab would be a nice change, you know?
我可不想因为开车送人回家而捲入枪战
I don't get into any gunfights driving people to their homes.
现在...没有什麽区别
Now... there's no real difference
介于穿越战区和驶入战区之间
between walking through a war zone and driving into one.
你是答应了吗
Is that a yes?
你需要什麽
What do you need?
不多
Not much.
他在吗
Is he here?
不...不
No... no.
妈的
Fuck.
好 走吧
All right. Let's go.
(辛贝特安全屋 加沙)
你 你准备好了吗
All right... you ready for this?
什麽
What?! Uh...
妈的
Fuck!
(汤玛斯 辛贝特特工 审讯专家)
好 再来一次
Okay, let's go again. Come on.
(伊莱 辛贝特特工 炸♥弹♥专家)
不
Nah.
最后一遍
Last one!
不 我受够了
Nah, had enough.
- 有发现吗 - 没有
- Anything? - Nothing.
雅科夫说坐着不要动
Yakov said to sit tight.
雅科夫说了很多话
Yeah, Yakov said a lot of things.
是谁
Who is it?!
披萨
Pizza!
差点杀了你
We nearly killed you.
- 你来干什麽 - 回去工作
- What are you doin' here? - Getting back to work.
- 雅科夫批准的了吗 - 雅科夫下令了
- Yakov authorized it? - Yakov ordered it.
那他为什麽不告诉我们你要来
Then why didn't he tell us you were coming?
可能他只是想享受这个惊喜
I think he just wanted to savor that sweet surprise.
什麽惊喜 现在不是惊喜的好时机 伊坦
Surprise? It's not the best time for surprises, Etan.
我知道
Hey. I know.
我知道 好吗
I know, okay?
有什麽发现
What do we have?
他老婆的房♥子就像你之前说的
His wife's house, just like you suggested before...
在你走之前
well, before you left.
(范妮 辛贝特特工 监视专家)
他老婆的房♥子
The wife's house, huh?
但他还没出现
Yeah, he still hasn't showed, though.
他会出现的
Oh, he'll show.
那怎样办 就坐着吗
So, what do we do, just sit?
暂时的
Yeah, for now. Just...
- 给我一点时问想想 - 好的 慢慢来
- get a little time to think. - Yeah, take your time.
又不是有个疯子 在外面炸以色列人
It's not like there's a, uh, lunatic out there blowing up Israelis.
你有什麽问题吗 塔马斯
Do you have a problem, Tamas?
其实我确实有个大问题
Well, as a matter of fact, I do have a big problem.
但他就站在我面前
But he's standing right in front of me!
伊莱 煮咖啡
Eli, make some coffee.
让伊坦恢复正常
Let's bring Etan back to speed,
然后我们再讨论计划
and then we can talk about plans.
但现在把你们的老二收起来
But for now, put your dicks away
开始工作
and let's get to work!
真♥主♥保佑
Yallah.
太阳会杀了你
The sun will kill you.
(吉利 前摩萨德特工 雇佣兵)
我很幸运
I should be so lucky.
我们能找个地方谈谈吗 有树荫的地方
Can we go somewhere to talk? Somewhere with shade?
我听着呢
I'm listening.
工程师
The Engineer.
叶希亚·阿亚什 那个溷蛋
还有谁来
Who else is coming?
嗨 吉利
Hi, Gili.
你好吗 李维
让我在午餐时考虑一下
Let me think about it over lunch.
你请客
You're buying.
走吧
诺亚
Noah!
来坐
你长大了
You've grown, huh?
还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
他懂英语吗
Does-does he speak English?
回答
什麽
What?
是的 我懂英语
Yeah, I speak English.
回答另一个问题
The other question.
我可以打包带走吗
Can I take this to go?
不能 去点单 阿维请害
No. Go order some food. Avi's paying.
是的
Of course.
很高兴见到你 阿维
Well, good to see you, Avi.
- 谢谢午餐 - 很高兴见到你
- Thanks for lunch. - Good to see you.
好 再见 阿爸
Okay. Bye, Abba.
再见 诺亚 再见
电影精选列表