他不知道
He doesn't know.
他换了地方 他从一个地方去了另一个地方
每次都换地方
但有一个人不会换地方
But there's someone who doesn't change his place.
是谁
Who?
敏
Meen?
爱让我们做傻事
Love makes us make stupid things,
- 但有传言说 - 什麽传言
- but there's a rumor. - What rumor?
嘿
Hey! Hey!
什麽传言
What rumor?
他老婆怀孕了
His wife, she's pregnant.
他真的那麽蠢吗
Is he really that stupid?
卡德
Khader.
很好
Good.
真♥主♥保佑
Yallah...
走
Let's go.
你说吗
You wanna talk?
你为什麽不说
Why don't you just talk, hm?
说
Talk!
学校的朋友
School friend...
一个孩子就要来了...
a child is coming...
殉道者 他们不
the martyrs, they don't...
殉道者 他们 他们不
the martyrs, they... they don't...
你聪明点
You gotta start making sense
不然我就打断你的骨头
or I'm gonna start breaking bones.
明吗
Okay?
你想死吗
Do you want to fucking die?! Huh?
你觉得我不会这麽做吗
You don't think I'll fucking do it?!
阿亚什在那里
Where is Ayyash?!
阿亚什在那里
Where is Ayyash?!
阿亚什在那里
Where is Ayyash?!
快点
C'mon!
快告诉我们 告诉我们 我们想知道的
Right now, tell us! Tell us what we wanna know!
我把一个装置交给了特工
I delivered a device to my operative.
一件背心
A vest.
- 炸♥弹♥ - 是的...
- A bomb. - Yes...
随机选择一辆巴士
with instructions to choose a bus at random.
好 谁给你的指令
Okay. Who gave you the instructions?
- 阿亚什 - 工程师吗
- Ayyash. - The Engineer?
是
Yes.
他教别人做炸♥弹♥
He teaches others how to do it, how to make bombs.
在那里教 他在那儿
Teaching where? Where is he?
他在那儿 告訢我们
我不知道
他不知道
He doesn't know.
什麽叫「他不知道」
What do you mean, "He doesn't know?"
他当然知道 继续
Of course he knows. Keep goin'.
如果我继绩 他会告訢我们他是阿亚什
If I keep going, he's gonna end up telling us that he is Ayyash.
他不知道
He doesn't know.
他交代了吗
And? Did he crack?
交代
Crack?
他像爆♥炸♥了
Looks like he fucking exploded.
我们又回到原点了
We're back to square nothing.
他在教他们造炸♥弹♥
He's teaching them how to make bombs.
还真不错
Well, that's something. Right?
不知道「那儿」就等于没说
No, without a "where," it's nothing.
他说有人怀孕了
He said someone's pregnant.
是他半昏迷的时候吗
You mean, when he was half-conscious?
我们还在监视他老婆的房♥子吗
Do we still have eyes on the wife's house?
他老婆的房♥子很安静
The wife's house has been really quiet.
他不可能再回去了
No way he's going back there.
他唯一关心的就是那里
The only thing he cares about is there.
喂
Hello?
喂 我的宝贝
How are you doing, my jewel?
我怀孕了 孤独
I'm feeling pregnant. And alone.
看窗外 你看见月亮了吗
Look out your window. Do you see the moon?
是 我看到月亮了
Yes, I see the moon.
现在看的是同一个月亮
Looking right now at the same moon.
我快了 我们很快就会在一起
I'm close, and we will be together soon.
我们会永远和你在一起 你知道的
We will always be with you. You know that.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你回来了
You came back.
我说了我会
And I told you I would.
妈妈说你不会待太久
Mom said you're not staying long.
那个
There's, um...
我必须这麽做
I have to do this... thing.
你做的「事」和袭击有关吗
Is this "thing" related to the attacks?
你不用担心即些事
You shouldn't be worried about any of that stuff.
你还是孩子
You're a kid.
我十三岁了
I'm 13.
哦
Oh.
最漂亮的十三岁姑娘
And the most beautiful 13-year-old girl
对全世界而言
in the whole wide world.
你离开很久了
You've been gone a long time.
你妈妈告诉你的吗
Did your mom tell you?
妈妈不会骗我的
Mom doesn't lie to me.
她跟你说了什麽
What did she tell you?
你在工作中遇到了麻烦
That you got into trouble at work,
你惹错了人
that you pissed off the wrong people,
一位美国参议员不得不出面收抬你的烂摊子
and that a US Senator had to step in to clean up your mess.
可能我们也是那个烂摊子的一部分
I guess that we were part of that mess, too.
不是
No, no, no.
你不是烂摊子的一部分
You were never part of any mess.
- 我需要你安全 - 我需要你在这里
- I needed you to be safe. - I needed you to be here.
我知道
I know.
你知道我爱你
You know that I love you.
我知道...
I know...
我知道
I know.
他是好心
His heart is in the right place.
他好心会害死他
His heart's gonna get him killed.
只要握握手 就能安宁
Just shake the hands, you have peace.
要是这麽简单就好了
If only it were that easy, huh?
我不相信这傢伙
I don't trust this guy.
我们必须相信
We have to.
嘿
Hey.
你去了那里
Where'd you go?
我去看了他们
I went to see them.
说了他们很安全
I told you they're safe.
你做的这些事 只会适得其反
By doing what you did, you're-you're ensuring the opposite.
大卫 求求你
David, please...
我想道别
I wanted to say goodbye.
如果你不活捉他 我要证据
If you don't get him alive... I want proof.
- 什麽证据 - 你抓到他的证据
- You want proof of what? - Proof that you got him.
看周围
Look around you.
对我们而言 是一个普通的星期二
This is a regular Tuesday for us. Look.
犹太人的日常生活
recited by Jews daily...
这个国家是想自我毁灭了
This country's ready to blow up on its own.
我必须知道 阿维
I have to know, Avi.
继绩看新闫 你会知道的
Keep watching the news. You'll know.
为我们所有人带来和平
祂必使我们和以色列众人得平安
阿门
叫牌
Call.
问题是我们在玩牌
Well... the problem is we're playing cards
我们应该下棋
when we should be playing chess.
压
Fold.
这些攻击没有策略可言
There's no strategy involved in these attacks.
目标是随机的
The targets are random.
这些炸♥弹♥可能很精密
The bombs may be sophisticated,
但我们面对的是一个疯子
but we're dealing with a madman.
那我们怎麽阻止他
So, how do we stop him?
我们需要像疯子一样思考
We need to think like madmen.
不 我们必须变成疯子
电影精选列表