And the only thing that really keeps me up at night?
我应该杀了那傢伙的
I should've killed that fuckin' guy.
我不会再犯同样的错
I won't make the same mistake twice.
你吓不倒我
You don't scare me.
我不是想吓你
I'm not tryin' to scare you.
说实话 我希望你做好准备
Honestly, I'm just... tryin' to prepare you.
我准备去死
I am already prepared to die.
走着看
We'll see about that.
我找到一些文件
对我们的调查有很大帮助
上面写着
- 他说了什麽 - 还没有
- What did he say? - Nothing yet, sir.
- 那我们现在怎麽办 - 现在 等待
- So, what do we do now? - Now, we wait.
他思考一会儿 然后...
Leave him with his thoughts for a while, then...
我们没时问等了
We don't have time to wait.
我告诉你
Listen, I'm telling you, sir,
这傢伙有我们需要的资讯
this guy knows what we need to know.
可惜只有一个办法能让他交代
And unfortunately, there's only one way of getting it out of him.
伊坦...你知道这不是我能决定的 而是总理
Etan... you know it's not up to me, it's up to the Prime Minister.
如果由我决定 我会放过你
If it was up to me, I'd let you off your leash.
你知道的
You know that!
我无能为力 明白吗
My hands are tied. Are we clear?
回去 想想办法
Go back inside, figure out what you can get!
怎麽
What?
你觉得没了希望吗
Do you think it's hopeless?
我觉得还有希望
No. I think there's still some hope.
我今天和几个邻居谈过了
I spoke to some of our neighbors today.
他们甚至不会再入城 那怕一步
They won't even step foot in the city anymore.
所有人都在等待下一次爆♥炸♥
Everyone's just waiting for the next explosions.
好可怕
It's scary.
新闻中唯一的突破就是
The only break I get from the news
趁亚当看漫画时
is when Adam watches his cartoons.
我们会抓住他的
We're gonna catch him.
你不相信我吗
What, you don't believe me?
希望你能抓住这傢伙
I hope you catch this guy...
再继绩过日子 好吗
and get back to us, okay?
阿维
Avi!
搞什麽鬼
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥的来干什麽
What the fuck you doin' here? What...?
进去
Get in.
- 你来干什麽 - 进来
- What are you doin' here?! - Inside, inside.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind? Huh?
你来干什麽
What are you doin' here?
- 我来检验进展 - 你可以打电♥话♥
- Came to check on your progress. - You could've called.
希望你找到他的时候 我在这里 明白吗
Well, I want to be here when you find him. You understand?
有发现吗
Any luck?
还没有
Not yet.
我不知道你们两个怎麽来的 但
I don't know how you two got here, but, uh,
我建议你们用同样的方法去特拉维夫
I suggest you use the same means to go to Tel Aviv...
在那里看到两个美国人就不会...
where the sight of two Americans won't be as, uh,
如果被抓了就麻烦了
complicated if you get caught.
我明白你的意思 也很感激
I understand what you're saying and appreciate it,
但我们不是在加沙 对吧
but we're not in Gaza, are we?
- 在加沙 - 我决定了
- Oh, in Gaza. - I've made my decision.
我要你把责任者带来见我
I want you to bring the man responsible to me.
我想看着他的眼睛 亲手毙了他
I want to look him in the eyes, and I want to shoot him myself.
我向你保证我们会找到他的
And I promise you, we will find him.
对吧
Right?
他会为他的行为付出代价 为他所做的一切
He's gonna pay for whatever he's done. For what he did.
阿维 这傢伙是谁
你有什麽不明白的
What don't you understand?!
快给我滚
Get your asses out of here.
- 吉利... - 老爷子说得对
- Gili... - The old man is right.
他们会被杀的 或者更糟 我们也会被杀
They're gonna get killed out here, or worse, get us killed.
他们想留下就留下
Look. They want to stay, they're gonna stay.
如果你不在乎你的命 也行
If you don't care about your life, fine.
但现在过来 简直是疯了
But coming here right now, this is insane.
但你会带他来吗
But you bringing him?
你不仅危及到他的命
You're not only endangering his life,
还危及到我和他们的命
but you're risking my life and theirs.
你并非在不同的国家
You are not only in a different country,
你在一个完全不同的世界
you're in a completely fucking different world,
这里很多人都失去了...
filled with people that have lost a lot more than...
恕我直言 先生们
With all due respect, gentlemen,
我在越南的时候 你们还裹着尿布
I was in Vietnam when your asses were still getting wiped by your parents.
我很清楚其中的危险
All right? I'm well aware of the dangers.
越南
Vietnam.
你有橙汁什麽的吗
Do you have a little orange juice or something?
- 冰箱里有水 - 冰箱里有水
- Yeah, we have water in the fridge. - Water in the fridge.
- 亨利 拜託... - 如果有人 听着
- Henry, please... - If someone... listen, listen.
电♥话♥响了 不要接
If the phone rings, don't answer.
如果有人敲门 不要...
If there's a knock on the door, don't...
不要喘气
just don't fuckin' breathe.
该死
Goddamnit.
耶路撒冷新闫
News in Jerusalem.
我们被告知 有炸♥弹♥在一辆巴士上爆♥炸♥
We were told that a-a bomb exploded on board a bus.
好像有点矛盾
Uh, seems to be a bit of conflicting information
就是巴士上是否有炸♥弹♥
as to whether or not there was a bomb on board a bus
或电线杆附近 但请记住
or nearby a telephone pole. Uh, but bear this in mind:
利比亚的新闻...
when all the news of Libya...
大约五天前
was crossing about five days ago,
- 哈马斯向以色列南部发射了火箭弹 - 喂
- Hamas fired several rockets into southern Israel. - Hello?
- 是 先生 - 以色列人作为回应
- Yes, sir. - The Israelis, in turn, responded.
- 也许这是报复 - 谢谢先生
- Perhaps this is retaliation for that. - Thank you, sir.
- 在我们整理资讯的时候... - 好
- Uh, as we sort through all the information... - Okay.
现在接到莉娜·尼南的电♥话♥
we're getting right now, Reena Ninan's by telephone.
你在耶路撒冷 莉娜 你发现了什麽
You're in Jerusalem, Reena. What have you found out about this?
- 在干什麽 - 比尔 这次爆♥炸♥
- What's goin' on? - Bill, this explosion...
五分锺前 耶路撒冷又爆♥炸♥了
Another bombing in Jerusalem, five minutes ago.
那是主要的公交枢纽 就在耶路撒冷的入口处
That's the main bus hub, right at the entrance of Jerusalem...
好消息是 你得到许可了
Good news is, you've got the green light.
你现在可以更暴♥力♥了
You can push harder now.
伊坦 跟着他
他们不相信是自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击
They don't believe it was a suicide bomber...
爱琳娜怎样
How did Alina look?
生气
Angry.
她很漂亮
She looked beautiful.
- 想要就会发生 - 是啊
- If you want it, it will happen. - Oh, yeah.
那是我们的目标
That's our target.
卡德·塔里克·凯西姆
Khader Tarik Kassim.
很好
That's good.
嘿...
Hey...
- 他在吗 - 卡德的地址是卡迪什路2563号♥
- Is he there? - Khader's address is 2563 Kadesh Road.
再见
Bye.
走吧
Let's go.
拿钥匙
Take the key.
不要动
Don't fucking move.
卡德·塔里克·凯西姆
Khader Tarik Kassim?
你们死定了 听到吗
利维 给我拿把椅子来
Levi, bring me a chair.
想干什麽
工程师在那里 阿亚什
我不知道
不要动
你一辈子都不会知道
他去了你孩子的房♥问
He went to your children's room. Hm?
当我按下这个铃...
When I ring this bell...
他会割开他们的喉咙
he will slit their throats.
一次铃响 一个孩子
One ring, one child.
响了两声之后...
After two rings...
他会去你房♥问
he's gonna go to your room.
你是骗子
工程师在那里
Where's the Engineer?
把他们带回来 我会说的
好的 等我一下 我说
说实话 我不知道他去了那儿了
嘿
Hey...
你为他走私 是吗
You smuggle for him. Yes?
电影精选列表