这个人是一个象徵
This man is a symbol.
每次炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
With every bomb goes off,
是给我们人♥民♥的资讯
a message is sent to our people
表示他们的安全无法得到保证
that their safety cannot be guaranteed,
他们的生命无法得到保护
their lives cannot be protected.
是时候发出我们自己的资讯了
Well, it's time to send a message of our own.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
哈马斯是一条多头蛇
Hamas is a snake with many heads.
我们砍掉这些头
We cut off these heads,
野兽就会倒下
and the beast will fall!
希望你喜欢
I hope it's in your liking.
你在这里有完全的隐私
You will have complete privacy here.
如果你需要什麽
And if you need anything,
任何东西 只要问我 我会给你带来
anything, just ask me and I will bring for you.
我喜欢这里
I like it.
奥萨马
Osama...
我需要的是你的谨慎
what I need is your discretion.
当然了
Of course.
和电♥话♥
And a phone.
好 我给你拿
Okay. I will bring for you.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
好
Okay.
你需要什麽吗
You need anything?
奥萨马
Osama...
- 谢谢 - 客气
- Thank you. - It's pleasure.
真♥主♥保佑 愿你平安
Yallah. Salam alaikum.
愿你平安
Wa alaikum assalam.
这个房♥客太疯狂了 问了很多奇怪的问题
This tenant was so crazy, asking all of this weird stuff.
好紧张的一週啊
Wow, what a stressy week.
奥萨玛
Osama?
侄子 怎麽了 你为什麽这麽紧张
Nephew, what is it? What are you so stressed about?
一个房♥害 他要一部电♥话♥
A tenant, he is requesting a phone.
什麽房♥害
What tenant?
我不能说
I can't say.
好 好 我说
Okay, okay, I will say.
但我需要你的谨慎 叔
But I need your discretion, Uncle.
奥萨马 又是姑娘吗
Osama, is it a girl again?
不 不 是老同学
No, no. It's an old classmate.
- 他付钱了 - 是的
- And he pays? - Yes.
同学不同学的 没关係
Tayyib, it doesn't matter. A classmate, not classmate,
男女也没关係 但你为什麽这麽紧张
a boy, a girl. But why are you so stressed?
是他
It's him.
他是谁 什麽他
Who's him? What him?
工程师 是他
The Engineer. It's him.
阿亚什吗
Ayyash?
我告诉你了 我们是同班同学
I told you. We were in the same class.
你确定是他吗
You're certain it's him?
行
Tayyib.
一定就在这附近
It has to be here somewhere.
你为了一个预感把这里翻个底朝天
You're turning the place upside down for a hunch?
我们就剩这个了 好吗
It's all we have left, okay?
我们得重新考虑一下
Look, we need to rethink this.
伊萨说阿亚什的老婆怀孕的事 没有撒谎
Issa wasn't lying about Ayyash's wife being pregnant.
- 又怎样 - 他提到了一个同学 好吗
- So? - So, he mentioned a school friend, okay?
一定有什麽联繫
There has to be a connection.
你把他的脑子给搞坏了
You gave him fucking brain damage. All right?
我们都检查过了
We've been over everything.
他的同学要麽死了 要麽死了更好
His schoolmates either seem to be dead or better off dead.
那这个奥萨马呢
What about this guy, Osama?
他至少和阿亚什是同班
He was at least in the same class as Ayyash.
看看他叔是谁
Look who his uncle is.
卡马 我们的一个老线人
好吧 这是一个很好的预感
Okay. It was a good hunch.
去吧
夺走我们的头巾
Taking our keffiyahs,
全副武装
armed to the teeth.
就像以前一样 是吧
It's just like old times, huh?
是啊 你懂的 不废话
Yeah. You know, no bullshit?
我们在摩萨德的日子是我一生中最美好的时光
Our years in the Mossad were some of the best of my life.
也许等我们回家
Maybe when we get home,
完事之后
when we're done,
- 喝几杯啤酒 吃点芒果 - 也许吧
- get a few beers, grab the mangala. - Oh, maybe.
不过 这取决于你的烧烤水准提高没有
It depends if your grilling has improved or not, though.
感谢你...让我们加入战斗
Appreciate you... letting us join the fight.
这是我们的战斗 兄弟
This is all our fight, brother.
是啊
Yeah.
- 你好 卡马 - 不许动
- Hello, Kamal. - Don't fucking move.
想干什麽
What do you want?
信息
Information.
我没有资讯
I don't have any!
我有房♥问 如果你想要的话
I have rooms, if you want.
我有五个空的
I have five available.
你很受欢迎 卡马
You're very popular, Kamal.
我有我的名声
I have my reputation.
你有几个老婆 卡马
How many wives do you got, Kamal?
拜託...我什麽都不知道
Please... I know nothing.
但如果你能给我点什麽
But perhaps if you can give me something...
我可以回报你
I can give you something.
想要什麽
What do you want?
钱
Money?
以色列证件 给我和我老婆
Israeli papers, for me and my wives?
不如你先告訢我们
Why don't you start with telling us
你自以为知道的「事」
this "something" that you think you know,
我们会确保没人知道
and we'll make sure that nobody knows
你是辛贝特的朋友
that you're friends with the Shin Bet?
我们不是朋友
W-we're not friends!
我是说 我们可以让你的人来决定我们是谁
Well, I mean, we can let your people decide what we are.
想想这会对你的名声造成什麽影响
And just think of what that will do to your reputation.
求求你 你得向我保证
Please. Y-you will have to promise me
我和我的家人不会有事
that nothing will happen for-for me or to my family!
你们会很安全的
You'll be safe.
你和你的老婆们
You and your wives.
他在这里
He's here.
他在这里 塔马斯
我听到了
你得把他的手♥机♥给我们
You have to get us his phone.
- 为什麽 - 监听
- What for? - Surveillance.
求求你 我不想伤害他
Please, I don't want to cause him any harm.
不伤害他 我侄子和我自己
Not to him, not to my nephew, and not to myself.
不 不
No, no.
好 我做 但就这事
Okay, I will do this. But only this.
太好了
Okay. Okay, great. Great.
阿维 塔马斯
Avi! Tamas!
进来 盯着他
Come on in here. Keep an eye on him.
我们在手♥机♥里放炸♥弹♥
We plant a bomb in the phone.
下次他一接到他父亲的雷话 我们就引爆
The next time he gets a call from his father, we detonate.
得先确认是他
We gotta confirm that it's him first.
我们事先採集他的声音样本
We'll get a sample of his voice beforehand.
开始
Let's do it.
伊坦 范妮在办了
Etan, Fanni's on it.
我们会确认他的声音
We'll get a confirmation of his voice,
然后再联繫你
and I'll get back to you.
伊莱 伊坦会给你送手♥机♥
Eli, Etan's bringing you a phone.
你有四十五分锺把炸♥弹♥放进去
You have about 45 minutes to put a bomb in it.
把桌子挪一下 别挨着电脑
我的手♥机♥呢
好...
Okay...
现在
Now...
为了确保我们能录下他
in order for us to make sure that we record him,
你得确保他接到电♥话♥
you gotta make sure that he answers this phone
而且只能用这部手♥机♥ 明吗
and this phone only. Okay?
你要我切断他公♥寓♥的电♥话♥线吗
Do you want me to cut the line of the phone in his apartment?
那可就太完美了
Yeah, that's perfect.
电影精选列表