1993年10月13曰
随着以巴之间的紧张局势和暴♥力♥升级
以色列为总理伊扎克·拉宾
巴勒斯坦的亚西尔·阿♥拉♥法特和美国总统比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
在华盛顿特区会唔 签署了一顶条约
希望最终实现两国之间的和平
有一个人站在和平与恐怖之间
他的名字叫叶希亚·阿亚什
但世界将以另一个名字来认识他
《恐袭工程师》
(真实改编)
(1995年8月17日 加沙)
看镜头
我是萨利赫·阿杜勒·拉希姆·苏维
我有四姐妹和五兄弟
我爱我的家人
我爱我的人
我爱真♥主♥
我准备去死
为了他们所有人
真♥主♥伟大
真♥主♥伟大
真♥主♥伟大
我们靠真♥主♥
我们三十分锺后到
车里有水
出示证件
检查车的另一侧
没事 他可以走了
你不热吗
你干什麽
丢脸 没看见你推了他吗
真♥主♥伟大
(特拉维夫)
他们都是为你而来
You know, they're all here for you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你不在乎吗
You don't?
那礼物呢 你在乎礼物吗
What about presents? Do you care about presents?
一点
A little.
那蛋糕呢
What about... cake?
- 有蛋糕吗 - 有 当然有蛋糕
- There's a cake? - Yeah. Of course there's a cake.
是巧克力吗
Chocolate?
我不知道
Mm... I don't know.
- 那我不在乎 - 我是说 可能是巧克力味的
- Then I don't care. - I mean, it could be chocolate.
你妈妈知道你有多喜欢巧克力
Your mother knows how much you love chocolate.
她也知道我有多讨厌派对 看看我们在那里
She also knows how much I hate parties.
看看我们在那里
Look where we are.
你为什麽不跟我一起去呢
Why don't you just come with me?
我们去看看蛋糕怎样
We'll go, we'll see what the cake situation is.
不能 他们喜欢弄乱我的头髮
No. Everyone always messes up my hair,
捏我的脸颊 真烦人
they pinch my cheeks. It's annoying.
我保证会保护你
Well, I-I promise to protect you.
没人会靠近以至于握手
No one will even get close enough for a handshake.
他们会靠近的 我会把枪拿出来
They'll come close, I'll... take out the gun on 'em right there.
滚出去 滚
Get out! Get!
你看到了多少礼物
How many presents did you see?
多到我可以称之为一堆
Enough that I can call it a pile.
- 有这麽多吗 - 是的
- It's that big? - Yeah!
- 真的吗 - 准备
- Really? - You ready?
- 可以 - 那我们走
- Yeah. - All right. Come on.
- 亚当 生日快乐 - 谢谢 兄弟
- Hey, Adam! Happy birthday. - Thanks, man.
- 嘿 - 不行
- Hey...! - Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
- 什麽 - 你没有任何授权
- What? - You don't have any authorization.
那我怎样得到授权
Oh, and how do I get authorization?
- 蛋糕 - 蛋糕
- Cake. - Cake?
什麽口味
Huh. What flavor?
巧克力
Chocolate.
巧克力
Chocolate.
看看我能做什麽
Huh. I'll see what I can do.
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
生日快乐亲爱的亚当
♪ Happy birthday, dear Adam ♪
祝你生日快乐
♪ Happy birthday to you. ♪
今晚的新闫
十六人死于巴士爆♥炸♥桉
两次爆♥炸♥的相隔时间约为十分锺
是他
It was him.
是啊
Yeah.
抱歉 打断了你们的派对
Norit, I'm sorry for interrupting your party like this.
已经被打断了
It was already interrupted.
你是来带伊坦回去的吗
Are you here to take Etan back?
你为他尽职尽责 却被停职
You suspended him for doing his job,
- 但看看现在 - 拜託 别说了
- but now look what happened. - Norit, please.
进去
Go inside.
能私下谈谈吗
Can we talk in private, please?
可以 进来吧
Yeah. Come on in.
她说得对
She's right, you know.
街上到处都是残肢断臂
The streets are getting covered in body parts,
我们却袖手旁观
and we're sitting on our hands.
所以我才来找你 总理来电了
Well, that's why I'm here. Prime Minister called.
他让我召集所有人 尤其是你的人
He asked me to put all hands on deck, especially yours.
所以你现在需要我
So, you need me now.
我要你服从命令
I need you to follow orders.
我不服从命令吗
I don't follow orders?
你差点把一个人打死 伊坦
You beat a man within an inch of his life, Etan.
他正要开口
He was gonna talk.
他要死了
He was gonna die.
听着 巴士上有美国人
Look. There were Americans on the bus.
我们真的不想让他们参与
We really don't want them involved.
在那些事之后 你真的觉得那些傢伙
After what happened, you really think the guys
会希望美国人归队吗
are gonna want the American back on the team?
什麽美国人 你十六岁时搬过来
American? You moved here when you were 16,
你在以色列军队服役 你是以色列人
you served in the Israeli Army. You're Israeli.
不管你信不信 他们不是这麽看的
Believe it or not, that's not how they see it.
我们是这麽看的
Well, that's the way we see it.
- 死了多少人 - 二十人
- How many dead? - Twenty.
受伤的人更多
A lot more hurt.
- 他们呢 - 在等命令
- Where are the guys? - Waiting for orders.
好 我要回去了
All right. I'm gonna go back inside.
伊坦
Hey, Etan...
我需要你
I need you.
以色列需要你
Israel needs you.
现在我儿子需要我
Well, right now, my son needs me.
- 怎麽了 - 收抬行李
- What happened? - Pack your bags.
你去马赛陪你妹妹
You're goin' to Marseille to stay with your sister.
我那里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
不行 这里对你不安全
No, it-it isn't safe for you here, Norit.
这里不安全
It's not safe.
这是我的家 伊坦 这是我们的家
This is my home, Etan! This is our home.
听着 爆♥炸♥越来越近了
Listen, the bombings are getting closer.
下一次可能就在我们门外 或者更糟
The next one could be right outside our door, or worse.
我不想逃跑 你呢
I'm not running. Are you?
他们要收我归队
They're taking me back.
- 听着... - 好 不 好
- Listen... - Good. No, good.
他们一开始放你走就太蠢了
They were stupid to let you go in the first place.
如果你和亚当出事
If anything were to happen to you or Adam...
不...听我说
No... listen to me.
- 记住你娶了谁 - 我知道
- Remember who you married. Hmm? - I know.
就需要财力人力
it's gonna need money and elbow grease.
对两者 幸好我做足了准备
And luckily, I'm prepared to give a lot of both.
什麽
What is it?
- 你没事吧 参议员 - 不好意思 失陪
- Are you all right, Senator? - Excuse me. Excuse me.
你最好给我更多的资讯 谢谢
You better give me more than that, please.
但你怎样知道
Yeah, but how do you know?
你能听我说几句吗
Can-can you just bear with me for a second, okay?
你确定她当时在车上吗
Um, are you sure that she was on the... on the bus?
她身份确认了吗
She's been identified?
不 我会参与
No, I'm gonna get involved in this.
不要跟我说不行
No, don't tell me I can't!
不要指挥我
Don't tell me.
他们怎样说 他们会带她回家吗
What'd they say, sir? Are they bringing her home?
我需要你联繫某人
I need you to call someone.
都行 是谁
Anyone. Who?
联繫阿维 联繫他
Call Avi. Call him.
联繫阿维
Call Avi.
我们无法回头了
We can't come back from this.
大卫 请节衷顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss, David.
节衷顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
- 真的 - 谢谢
电影精选列表