No, we must become madmen.
- 拜託 我靠 - 拜託
- C'mon. Fuck! - Please.
- 有客人 - 什麽
- We got a visitor! - What?
是他吗 是谁
Is it him? Who is it?
我看不出来
I couldn't tell.
- 看了后门吗 - 没有
- Do you get eyes on the back door? - No.
我们得出去
We gotta get out there.
要盯着他 来吧各位
We gotta get eyes on him. Come on, guys!
嘿
Hey.
- 我想你了 - 噢
- I've missed you. - Oh!
最重要的是 照顾好自己
我们为你骄傲
我爱你
我一直想我所做的事
不要想 不要去想
照顾好自己
我们等你
趴下 趴下 他在那儿
Get down! Down, down, down! Where is he?!
阿亚什在那儿
Where's Ayyash?
我去后面看看
I'm gonna check in the back!
- 伊莱 有发现吗 后面有发现吗 - 没有
- Eli, what do you got? You got anything back there? - Nothing.
我们到后面去
All right. Let's go to the back.
安全 这里有扇门
塔马斯...你走那边
Tamas... you go that way.
伊莱 你去那边
Eli, you go that way.
好 回安全屋去
Okay. Get back to the safehouse.
他知道我们在追踪他
He knows we're tracking him.
他现在要直接躲到暗处去了
He's gonna go straight into the shadows now.
妈的 该死的老鼠
Fuck! Fucking rat.
告位 有事
Guys, something's happening.
什麽事 范妮
What is it, Fanni?
她有访客
She's got visitors.
也许他们要转移她
Maybe they're moving her.
我们刚去过那里
We were just there.
好 我们现在就回去
All right. We're gonna head back there right now.
- 什麽事 - 到处都是监控
- What happened? - Surveillance cameras all around.
- 沙巴克 - 妈的
- Shabak. - Fuck.
他们已经把她转移了
- 可能 - 是啊
- Probably. - Yeah.
- 你去了那儿 - 就在这里
- Where have you been? - Yeah? Right here.
你又了找红髮女
You went to the redhead again?
范妮 我们正在跟着他们 跟着他们
Fanni, we're on their tail. We're following them.
怎麽了
What happened?
- 怎麽了 - 我需要点时问思考
- What's goin' on? - I need a moment to think.
如果他们在监视他老婆 那她就是死胡同
If they're watching the wife, she's a dead end.
你怎样知道的
How do you know?
因为他们早就抓到他了
'Cause they would've had him already.
如果她怀孕了
Ugh, if she's pregnant,
他至少会打电♥话♥过去吧
he'd at least be calling there, right?
是啊
Yeah.
他说得对 她肯定知道些什麽
The kid's right. She has to know something.
好 我们明早再查查
Okay, we can do a sweep in the morning,
看看有没有盲点
see if they have any blind spots.
我们得想办法进去
We gotta find a way into the house.
趴下 趴下 趴下
Down, down, down, down!
所有人都趴下
Everybody get the fuck down!
把枪放下
好了 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay!
吉利...他们是我们的人
Gili... they're with us.
你说「我们的人」是什麽意思 他们是谁
你好吗 伊坦
How are you, Etan?
是阿维吗
It's fucking Avi?
有必要这样吗
Is this fucking necessary? Huh?
你说呢
You tell me.
我们是一伙的
We're on the same side.
是吗
Are we?
我们在浪费时问 你以为我来干什麽
We're losing time. What do you think I'm doing here?
再说一遍 你告诉我
Again, you tell me.
告诉我你来干什麽 阿维
Tell me what you're doin' here, Avi.
在加沙外 和一个美国参议员在一起
Right outside Gaza with a US Senator?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your fucking mind?
他女儿在迪曾戈夫的巴士上
His daughter was on the bus in Dizengoff.
如果我能
If-if I could...
请允许我说几句
Permit me for a second now...
我是参议员大卫·阿德勒
My name is Senator David Adler.
还有
And, uh...
正如他所说 我女儿在车上
as he said, my daughter was on the bus
当时 先生们
when this... uh, gentleman...
总之
Anyway...
我鼓励阿维去
I engaged Avi...
去抓那个溷蛋
to, uh, to get that son of a bitch.
他问我能不能做点什麽
He asked me if I could do something.
问你
Asked you?
现在 你觉得你能做什麽
Now, what did you think you could do?
阿亚什的老婆
Ayyash's wife.
她又怀孕了
She's pregnant again.
他说工程师的老婆耶希亚·阿亚什怀孕了
You're tellin' me Yehia Ayyash... the Engineer's wife, is pregnant?
没错
Exactly.
怎样做
How?
如果我们必须向你解释婴儿的产生
If we have to explain to you how babies are made,
那我们就得在这里待一整天了
then we'll have to spend here all day.
我们一直在监视这所房♥子
We have the house under constant surveillance.
也许他找到了进入他家的方法
Well, maybe he found a way to get into his house
然后偷愉上了他老婆
and into his wife without you knowing.
也许他们在别的地方见面
Maybe they're meeting somewhere else.
她知道他在那里
She knows where he is.
可能吧 但她不会说的
Maybe, but she won't talk,
有些底线我都不敢越
and there are some lines even I won't cross.
伊莱 带参议员和他的人与范妮回总部
Eli, take the senator and his man back to headquarters with Fanni.
我希望你不要
I would appreciate if you did not, uh,
涉及任何其他权力
involve any other authority.
我在自己的管辖范围内
I'm here under my own jurisdiction,
没有政♥府♥指令
no government instruction.
现在 你最好别说话了
Right now, I'd appreciate it if you stopped talking.
我们会带你回特拉维夫
We're gonna take you back to Tel Aviv
我们在那里决定怎麽处置你
where we are gonna decide what to do with you.
- 明白吗 - 明白
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
好 我们送他去机埸吧
Okay. So, let's take him to the airport.
在我看来 你们都欠我的
As far as I'm concerned, you both owe me.
他说得对 大卫
He's right, David.
回家吧 那里更安全
Go home. It's safer there.
现在我们要离开这个房♥间到街上去
Well, now we're gonna get out of this room and onto the street,
尽可能找线人 盘问他们 看看有什麽发现
find any informants we can, shake 'em down, see what falls out.
他们怎样办
What about them?
他们现在要帮我们了 对吧 阿维
Well, they're gonna help us now. Right, Avi?
伊坦...我们很接近了
Etan... we're real close.
好 希望你说得对
Good. I hope you're right.
塔马斯 把手铐打开 我们离开这鬼地方
Tamas, uncuff 'em. Let's get the fuck outta here.
(1995年11月4日)
今晚中东传来令人震惊的消息
Truly shocking news from the Middle East tonight.
以色列总理伊扎克·拉宾
Israel's prime minister, Yitzhak Rabin,
被暗♥杀♥了
has been assassinated.
一晚的和平梦 变成了一埸全国噩梦
An evening spent dreaming of peace turns into a national nightmare.
刺客又从我们身边夺走了一位世界领袖
The assassin has taken yet another world leader away from us.
就在特拉维夫最大的和平集♥会♥之后
It was just after the biggest peace rally in Tel Aviv...
拉宾总理最希望的是和平
Prime Minister Rabin wanted peace most of all.
(新任总理西蒙·普鲁斯)
我也是 你们也是
As do I, as do all of you.
但需要做出的改变
But the change that needs to be made
并不容易
is not an easy one.
会有更多流血
There will be more blood.
会有更多的战争
There will be more war.
但我们会带来改变
But we will bring about change.
我们会实现的
And we'll attain it.
我真的相信
I truly believe this.
这位「工程师...」
This "engineer..."
我不希望你们抓到他
I don't want you to capture him.
电影精选列表