你的阿♥拉♥伯语怎样
How's your Arabic?
你好啊
卡德在吗
谁 卡德
卡德不在这里
但他会来的
谢谢 我们进去了
谢谢
Shukran.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们是来见卡德的
We are here to see Khader.
我知道原因 但我还是不知道你们是谁
I know the why, but I still don't know the who.
生意
Business.
生意...
Business...
什麽样的生意
What kind of business?
我们的生意
Our business.
不是你的
Not yours.
想听笑话吗
Want to hear a joke?
我们还是等着吧 谢谢
We, uh, rather just wait. Yeah, shukran.
不喜欢笑话 是吧
You don't like jokes, huh?
卡德不来了吧
Khader isn't coming, is he?
不
No.
你喜欢笑话
You like jokes?
我喜欢笑话
I love jokes.
我朋友有一个好笑话
My friend here has a really good one.
听听
Let's hear it.
就是那个
Oh. Yeah, that one.
非常好的一个笑话
It's a very good one.
- 真♥主♥保佑 - 值得去死
- Yallah. - It's to die for.
(1995年8月20日 纳布卢斯的西岸)
他们在那里 范妮
Where are they, Fanni?
他们走了一会儿了 你很快就能看到了
They left a while ago. You should have visual soon.
- 我没看到 你呢 - 没有
- I got nothing. You? - Negative.
我好像看到什麽了 准备
I think I see something. Okay, here we go.
有一辆车
We have a vehicle.
是他吗
Is it him?
大家听着 我们现在就得拿下他们
Okay, you guys, listen. We have to take them now.
我们发现了一辆车 但还没有确认
We've got a vehicle, but I've... we've got no confirmation.
我们需要确认 伊坦
We need confirmation, Etan.
好的 目标确认 目标确认
Okay, target confirmed. Target confirmed.
重新就位
Repositioning.
手放在地上
Get your hands on the fucking ground!
手放在地上
Hands on the fucking ground!
范妮 把房♥问准备好
Fanni? Get the room ready.
安全 真♥主♥保佑
Secured. Yallah.
喂
Hello?
愿你平安 我的孩子
Peace be upon you, my son.
愿你平安 神父
Peace be upon you, Father.
你好吗 阿亚什
How are you, Ayyash?
累了
Tired.
侍奉真♥主♥并不容易 孩子
Allah's work is not easy, my son.
你的家人怎样
How is your family doing?
我为他们侍奉真♥主♥ 所以他们也会坚强
I do Allah's work for them. So they will be strong too.
你也必须坚强
You must be strong as well.
我会的
I will.
我一个电♥话♥就能到
I am only a phone call away.
谢谢神父
Thank you, Father.
真♥主♥永远与你们同在
And Allah is with you always.
我爱你
I love you.
- 我知道 - 再见 孩子
- I know. - Salam alaikum, my son.
再见
Goodbye.
刚和总理通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the Prime Minister.
审讯中不能使用暴♥力♥
We are not to use any force in this interrogation.
- 什麽 - 我也无能为力
- What?! - My hands are tied on this one.
- 没时间了 - 我无能为力
- There's no time, sir! - There's nothing I can do.
他在准备和平集♥会♥
He's setting up for a peace rally.
他最不需要的就是
The last thing he needs is the word to get out
他们在折磨嫌疑人
that they're torturing suspects.
这傢伙无法被说服
This guy is not gonna crack with words.
那就想办法 伊坦 我什麽也做不了
Figure it out, Etan. There's nothing I can do.
我没办法 明吗
My hands are tied, okay?
不要 我是说不要
Do not, and I mean do not...
使用暴♥力♥
use any force on this.
完事了联繫我
Call me when you're done.
把他的 把他的帽子摘下来
You know what? Take his, uh, take his hood off.
嗯
Yeah.
手铐也解开
Take his cuffs off too.
你要抽烟吗
You, uh, you want a cigarette?
塔马斯 给他根烟
Tamas, give him a cigarette.
他可能需要抽一支
He could probably use one.
我什麽都不会告诉你
I am not telling you anything.
我有让你交代吗
Whoa... did I ask you to tell me anything?
所以我们在这里 你想要资讯
That's why we're here. You want information.
所以现在我还活着
That's the only reason I am alive.
你还活着的唯一原因 就是站在那里的那个人
The only reason you're alive is that man standing right there,
塔马斯先生
Mr. Tamas.
我们知道你是谁 知道你做过什麽
We know who you are, we know what you've done,
我们也知道你在那间公♥寓♥里做了什麽
and we know what you've been doing in that apartment.
现在需要你回答的是
The question we need you to answer now is...
「你是为了谁」
"Who are you doin' it for?"
为了真♥主♥
For Allah.
当然了
Hmm. Of course.
真♥主♥喜欢杀害无事的人
Allah rejoices in the killing of innocent people.
世上没有无事的犹太人
There's no such thing as an innocent Jew.
至于真♥主♥ 祂要求正义
As for Allah, he demands justice.
衪的人♥民♥也是如此
And so do his people.
叶希亚·阿亚什在那里
Where is Yehiya Ayyash?
不好意思 你是谁
I'm sorry, who's that?
工程师
The Engineer.
他在那儿
Where is he?
你告诉我们他在那儿 我们就
You tell us where he is, and we will...
会怎样 放我走吗
You'll what? Let me go?
在判决你的时候
We will take your testimony into careful consideration
我们会仔细考虑你的证词
when deciding your sentence.
只有真♥主♥才能审判我
Only Allah can judge me.
我们得再加把劲
We need to push harder.
那就加
Then push.
我也无能为力 你听到雅科夫说的了
Well, my hands are tied. You heard what Yakov said.
我没说用拳头
I don't mean with your fists.
我未必能行
I don't know if I can do that,
因为我觉得他不会招供
just 'cause I don't think he's gonna crack.
我们别无选择 记得吗
We have no choice, remember?
那个
You know...
你是近三个月来我审问的第一个人
you're the first person I've interrogated for almost three months.
我很荣幸
I'm honored.
上一个被我审问的人 我差点杀了他
Y'know, the last man I interrogated, I almost killed.
他在那里
He was there.
我只是被情绪控制了
I just-I let my emotions get the better of me.
当我意识到
And when I realized
他不会告诉我我想知道的资讯
that he was not only not gonna to tell me what I wanted to know,
更什麽都不会告诉我
but that he wasn't gonna tell me anything...
我打了他
I hit him.
然后我又打了他 反复打
And then I hit him again, and I hit him again.
然后我想 既然我打了他
And then I figured, I'd already fucking hit him,
所以我还不如继续打他
so I might as well just keep hitting him.
直到他...
Until he was...
几乎认不出是人了
barely recognizable as a man.
我是说 那傢伙像科学怪人
I mean, the guy looked like a Frankenstein.
真的很可怕
It was really horrific.
他不说话
He never talked.
那以后的三个月里 我一直在回想那天
I've replayed that day for three months since then
不断迴圈
on constant loop, you know?
想像不同的问题 不同的答桉 不同的结果
Imagining different questions,
不同的答桉 不同的结果
different answers, different outcomes.
唯一让我夜不能寐的是什麽
电影精选列表