Bye, Noah. Bye.
再见 诺亚
Bye, Noah.
像他妈妈吧
Looks like his mother, huh?
像隔壁老王
Looks like your neighbor.
我们需要设备
We need equipment.
武器呢
Weapons?
武器也需要
Of course, weapons.
还有衣服
And clothes too.
我们需要一辆新车
And we need a new ride.
我们要过境
We're crossing the border.
很高与见到你 阿维 真心话
It's good to see you, Avi. It really is.
但我得问你...为什麽
But I have to ask you... why?
在特拉维夫找不到他
Not going to find him in Tel Aviv.
为什麽是你 为什麽是我们
I mean, why you? Why us?
获取报酬 但你何必在意
Getting paid. What do you care?
我最担心的是钱
It's the money that's concerning me.
不够吗
It's not enough?
其实可能太多了
Actually, it might be too much.
所以我困扰
That's what's bothering me.
老爷子说得对
The old man has a point.
我认识的一个人 有钱有势...
Someone I know... with money and influence...
他女儿在迪曾戈夫的巴士上
his daughter was on the bus in Dizengoff.
等等 所以他打算利用金钱和影响力去报仇
Wait, so he's using his money and influence to get revenge?
有美国人吗
That someone... American?
参议员阿德勒
Senator Adler.
为什麽美国不派人
So, why isn't America sending someone?
- 他们派了我 - 秘密派虗
- They sent me. - Off the books.
你们在犹豫吗
Are you guys having second thoughts?
转而一想
Second, third...
行 你加入吗 真♥主♥保佑
Okay, in or out. Yallah.
实在不行我自己去找他
I'll find him myself if I have to.
你一点都没变 阿维 放鬆点
我可以弄辆车 我们今晚就能越境
I can get us a car, and we can be over the border by tonight.
我在米斯塔阿文有联络人
I have a contact in the Mista'arvim.
如果有人知道加沙的情况 那就是他们
If anyone knows what's going on in Gaza, it's them.
但我们不能声张
Okay, we can't be noisy.
没必要让别人知道我们在那里
No one has to know we're there.
像鬼一样
Like ghosts.
可以
That's comforting.
还有一件事
Gotta do one more thing.
什麽 祈檮吗
What? To pray?
我马上回来
I'll be back.
等一下 待在这里
Wait a second. Stay here.
你就是这麽跟客人打招呼的吗
Is this how you say hello to all your guests?
- 你想干什麽 - 你很精神
- What do you want? - You look great.
你想干什麽
What do you want?
我不是来找麻烦的 所以...
I didn't come here for trouble, so, uh...
你根本就不可以过来
You shouldn't have come here at all.
她放了学吗
Is she home from school?
- 没有 - 她
- No. - She... hey...
爸爸
Dad?
- 爸爸 - 苏卡
- Dad? - Hey, Suka.
你来干什麽
What are you doing here?
他正要离开
He was just leaving.
- 你能留下来吗 - 不能
- Can you stay? - No.
你做功课去
You need to do your homework.
你能明天再来吗
Can you come back tomorrow?
是啊...我明天再来
Yeah... I'll come back tomorrow.
回房♥间去
Go to your room.
能亲我一下吗
Hey... can I get a kiss?
我想你了 回头见 美女
I missed you. See you later, beautiful.
她都长这麽大了
She's gotten so big.
很幸运她还记得你
You're lucky she even remembers you.
别再空许诺言 阿维
Don't make any more promises you can't keep, Avi.
你还会伤她的心
You're gonna break her heart again.
如果明天你奇迹般地回来了
And if by some miracle you do come back tomorrow...
不要偷愉靠近我们
don't sneak up on us.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不在乎
I don't care.
(特拉维夫 辛贝特总部)
特拉维夫昨天
Tel Aviv yesterday.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后 人们跑到现埸想提供帮助
After the bomb went off, people ran to the scene to try to help.
下一张
Next slide, please.
其中还有第二个炸♥弹♥客
Among them was a second bomber,
在救援工作进行时引爆了炸♥弹♥
who set off a bomb while the rescue efforts were going on.
下一张
Next slide.
二十人死亡
Twenty dead.
第三枚炸♥弹♥在几个街区外被发现
A third bomb was found a couple blocks away,
可能是第三个炸♥弹♥客
probably for a third bomber.
现在关机
Okay. Shut it off.
雅科夫 总理的电♥话♥
Yakov, I have the Prime Minister on the phone.
接通他
Put him on the phone.
喂
Hello?
我明白
I understand.
这週末我会给你答桉 先生
I'll have some answers for you at the end of the week, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位...去准备
Guys... all hands on deck.
我需要你们去工作
I need you guys to go to work.
抓住这个溷蛋 动手
Get this fucker, let's go!
阿卜杜勒·纳赛尔·伊萨
Abdel Nasser Issa.
我们的一个线人证实了
One of our informants has confirmed
他不仅在纳布卢斯的公♥寓♥里製造炸♥弹♥
that he's not only fabricating bombs in an apartment in Nablus,
而且他也在那里管理整个组织
but he's also running an entire cell from there.
这是他的房♥子
His building is here.
但我们的情报显示周围有六个房♥子
But our intel is showing a half dozen surrounding structures,
里面是组织成员 或者某种同情者
containing cell members or some type of sympathizers.
你是说 如果我们被发现
Okay, so you're saying, if we get spotted,
整个街区都会找我们麻烦
we're gonna have the entire neighborhood on our balls.
并弄死我们
Well, our balls.
只有一条路可以出去
There's only one way out of there,
就是这条街
and that's down this street.
我们怎麽抓到他
And how do we get him?
他得来找我们
He's gotta come to us.
他为什麽这麽做
Huh, why would he do that?
我截获了一个电♥话♥
I intercepted a call.
他明晚要和他的一个手下见面
He's meeting with one of his men tomorrow night.
在这里
Here.
零接髑
Zero exposure.
等他出现 我们就把他带走
We wait for him to show. And we take him.
- 他们为什麽见面 - 我没注意到任何细节
- Why are they meeting? - I didn't pick up any details.
那就只有一个办法了
Hmm... then there's only one way to find out.
祝好运
Good luck.
你好 加迪
Salam alaikum, Gadi.
你们好
'Ahlan, habibi, keefak.
你有什麽情报
What's the intel you gotta tell me?
工程师是这条街上的英雄
Engineer is fucking hero in these street.
凡提到他的 都是讚美
Any mention of him followed by nothing but praise.
沙巴克是狩猎组长
The Shabak is leading the hunt.
沙巴克在追他们
Shabak are chasing their tails.
我们是一伙的
Hey-hey, we're all on the same team!
真♥主♥保佑 加迪 给我们一个名字 我们可以帮忙
Okay, so yallah, Gadi. Give us a name. Let us help.
整个加沙都支持这个溷蛋
真♥主♥保佑
Yallah.
沙巴克不是干扰
Shouldn't cross path with any Shabak interference there.
他会...
He'll...
加迪 我们不能把他们送到那里
Gadi, we can't send them there.
你有枪吗
You have guns?
有 真♥主♥保佑
Yeah. We have. Yallah.
- 行 你会用到枪 - 谢谢
- Good. You'll need them. - Thanks.
再见
Yislamo, habibi. Shukran.
直到现在我才意识到这主意有多糟
I didn't realize how bad an idea this was until right now.
走私犯让我蛋痒
Smugglers make my balls itch.
电影精选列表