失败
The defeat.
你想说什么 索别斯基 - 我说...
What says Sobieski? - I say...
我一刻也不想呆在这间屋子里...
I'm not willing to stay in this room a moment longer ...
除非确保我是神圣同盟的指挥官
unless ensure I command of the sacred union.
我们来这里不是为了受盟友强加于人的威胁
We are not here to be threatened by the Allies.
马可神父,您,是个神人
Talk, Father Marco, you He is a man of God.
我祈祷你能找到一个解决方案
I pray that you find a solution.
殿下 ... 为什么你坚持要求指挥权?
Your Majesty ... why you He insists on taking over?
因为我知道如何赢得这场战斗
Because I know how to win this battle.
这仅仅是一种假设,索别斯基
That is a mere presumption, Sobieski.
声称自己是基♥督♥徒 是一种严重的罪
A grave sin for Christian who claims to be.
安静,先生们,请安静
Make silence. Gentlemen, quiet please.
听听马可神父是怎么说的
Listen to what the Father Marco has to say.
尊敬的陛下,我只是一个穷修道士
Your Majesties, Excellencies, I'm just a poor monk.
我对什么战略一无所知
And I know nothing of strategies.
什么计划或进攻,但我只知道维也纳 ...
Plans or attacks but I do know that Vienna is ...
关系到基♥督♥教的存亡
Survival Christianity.
我知道如果你们有信心取胜
I know that if you have faith, win.
只要你们能团结在一起 ...
If they stick together ...
你们就将取胜
They will win.
如果波兰国王说:我知道如何赢得这场战争 ...
If the King of Poland says You know how to win this battle ...
那就让他解释一下
let us explain.
好吧,我们听听 - 我很好奇
Well, listen. - I am curious.
好吧 ... 这就是我的计划
Well ... this is my plan.
听听你宏伟的计划
Listen to his great plan.
我们将在你们不经意的地方攻击土耳其人
We attack the Turks from where you least expect.
真的吗?是在哪里?
Really? And where is that?
卡伦贝格山!
By Kahlenberg!
但你不可能办到
But it is not possible.
因为你无法把马和武器运上山
No form of transport horses and guns up there.
好吧,那你打算如何把武器运到卡伦贝格山?
True. How do you propose to relocate armament to the top of Kahlenberg?
那里没有道路 - 不要听这个人的话
There are no roads. - Do not listen to this man.
安静! - 这个值得怀疑
Be quiet! - It is questionable.
安静,以上帝的名义
Silence, in God's name.
听着
Listen.
仔细听好我说的每一句话
Listen carefully every word I say.
我们到达那个该死的山顶
We reach the top that damn mountain ...
然后从山顶上 ...
and from up there ...
用我的大炮 把穆♥斯♥林♥的军营轰到地狱去
my guns sent to hell the Muslim camp.
而我 ...
And I, personally,
将亲自从卡伦贝格山上 ...
I will carry from Kahlenberg ...
率领我的轻骑兵 ...
at the head of my cavalry ...
去摧毁 ...
and destroy ...
卡拉.穆斯塔法的军队
the army of Kara Mustafa.
是您叫我吗?大维齐尔?
I Send Me call, Grand Vizier?
你认识他吗?
Could you recognize him?
是的,我的主人
It is he, my lord.
我想见见他
I want to meet him.
可以问下为什么吗,大维齐尔?
Can I ask why, Grand Vizier?
我想知道 ...
I want to find ...
为什么安♥拉♥(真♥主♥)让我就你一命
why Allah made me save your life.
您想何时与他见面?
When do you plan to?
就现在...
Now...
今晚
tonight.
那就是他
There it is.
我本该给你看下狼牙符 但出发时留给我的儿子了
We teach your canine wolf, but I gave it to my son.
作为再次见面的证明
As proof that again.
不需要,卡拉.穆斯塔法
No need, Kara Mustafa.
我认出你了,即使在黑夜中
I recognize, even in Darkness.
你为什么想见我?
Why did you want to meet ... with me?
我的线人告诉我,我应该害怕你 ...
My informants tell me I fear that ...
远远超过理奥波德的那些将军们
much more than the General Leopold.
我手无寸铁
I have no weapons.
我只能向上帝祈祷
I can only pray to God.
哪一位上帝?
Which God?
我们都知道都相信的那位 ...
Which we believe know ...
我们之间谁会死
who will die between us.
那位真正的上帝
The true God.
让你在多年前救了我一命
Who brought you save my life many years ago.
安♥拉♥(真♥主♥)让我救你一命
... Allah made me save his life.
所以明天可以杀了你 在维也纳
So he could kill him tomorrow ...in Vienna.
因此 上帝也让我在这里救你一命
God did it so I could be here to save your life.
你要救我一命 ... 修道士?
Want to save my life ... monk?
不止 我还要拯救你的灵魂
More, I want to save her soul.
撤回你的军队
Withdraw your army.
你疯了
He's crazy.
明天我们会打败你们
Tomorrow we will defeat you.
然后我要亲手用弯刀割下你的头
And I personally cut head with my scimitar.
拯救你的生命和你的灵魂 卡拉.穆斯塔法
Save your life and your soul, Kara Mustafa.
我们的上帝是仁慈的
Our God is merciful.
只要你祈求宽恕 就永远不会太晚
It is never too late to ask your forgiveness.
决不
Never.
我会赢的,修道士
I will win, monk.
但如果处于某种原因我被打败
But, if for some reason, I am defeated,
西方也没有理由去庆祝
the West will not have place for that.
对于你们的胜利 只能让先知更强大
For his victory only strengthen more the prophet.
你们没几个春天了 ...
And they will not be many springs ...
在另一个大维齐尔之前 ...
before another Grand Vizier is this ...
在维也纳的城门前
at the gates of Vienna.
欧洲将屈服于安♥拉♥(真♥主♥)
And Europe will to submit to Allah.
真正的上帝 不需要人们的屈服
The true God does not need submission.
他 希望人们获得自♥由♥
He wants men to be free.
让他们去爱他
To make them love it.
然而你会死 修道士
Yet you will die, monk.
皈依伊♥斯♥兰♥教
Hugs his lambs.
安♥拉♥(真♥主♥)会审判你 会原谅你
And Allah will judge you and will forgive you.
上帝是伟大的
God is great.
让我们决定离开他
Let's leave that decision to him.
我们将无法容身
We can not take place.
英沙安♥拉♥(听天由命) 马可
Inshallah, Marco.
英沙安♥拉♥(听天由命) 卡拉.穆斯塔法
Inshallah, Kara Mustafa.
奥地利 维也纳 1683年9月11日
Vienna, Austria. September 11, 1683
几个小时内,维也纳将不复存在
Within hours, leave Vienna exist.
而今天 ...
And this day ...
将被后世铭记几百年
It will be remembered for centuries ...
是伊♥斯♥兰♥教获得最大胜利的一天
as the day of the largest Islamic victory.
我的兄弟们!
My brothers!
很快 ...你们就要开战了
Soon ... they will struggle.
你们很多人将会死去
They will have to kill others human beings.
在那个时候 ...
When that time comes ...
或者去杀 或者被杀
when they must kill or being killed ...
记住我的话
mark my words.
你们不仅仅是在保卫维也纳
They are fighting not only defend Vienna,
也是在扞卫你们的信仰和传统
but also to defend their faith and traditions.
也是在扞卫你们的妻子和孩子
They are defending their wives and children.
你们的姐妹!你们的兄弟!
Her sisters! Your brothers!
和你们的父母!
Their mothers and fathers!
因为 ...
Why...
如果维也纳陷落 ...罗马陷落
if Vienna falls ... Roma fall.
如果罗马陷落了
And if Rome falls ...
圣母大教堂也就陷落了
Holy Mother Church fall.
扞卫你们的信仰!
Defend Your Faith!
能让你们的孩子 自♥由♥地拥抱上帝!
For their children they can be free to embrace God!
能自♥由♥地热爱基♥督♥!
Free to love Christ!
今天 你们为此而去战斗!
Free for you ... fought this day!
跟着我说!
Repeat after me!
我相信!
I believe!
我全心全意地相信!
I believe with all my heart!
我全心全意地相信!
I believe with all my heart!
使出我们所有的力量!
Come on, put all his strength!
电影精选列表