他是我们在天上的父
He is our Father it is in heaven.
当然
Of course.
你不必每个月为生计而操劳
And he has not had to deal with surpass every month.
卡尔洛
Carlo.
还记得那天晚上我在森林里发现侨瓦尼神父的剑吗?
Remember the night I found Father Giovanni sword in the forest?
那天晚上
On that night ...
上帝呼唤我
God made me a call.
这不是我的幻觉
It was not my imagination ...
不是发高烧
it was not a fever ...
不是精神错乱
It was not delirium.
是上帝呼唤的声音
It was the voice of God calling that night.
就是那晚 我决定要成为一名神父
I decided to become a priest.
我们的染衣坊需要更多的人手 马可
We need more than one hand at the cleaners, Marco.
不是一位神父
Not a cure.
要不你来决定
But you decided otherwise.
对不起,但我很累了
Sorry, but I'm very tired.
晚安...儿子
Good evening...Good night, son.
走吧
Come on.
现在生意不如以前了
The work is not going as well as before.
你一直不在家
You were there.
我知道 对不起 母亲
I know, I'm sorry, Mother.
后来土耳其人又洗劫了这里
The Turks begin to doincursions.
挂着新月旗的战舰
The ships of the crescent moon ...
他们出现在了威尼斯
They not already reach Venice.
你的父亲 - 夫人 快去看看
Your father is ... - Lady, come quick!
快去 - 怎么了 巴尔托洛
Fast. - What is it, Walter?
一群年轻人冲上了山
A group of young people are up the hill.
他们说要杀了阿布尔
They say they will kill Abul.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my God.
别挡我们的道
Get out of our way!
来啊,停住
Come on, stop!
别挡道!我们不会再说第二遍
Pull off the road!We do not say it again.
这事与你无关 - 让这修道士说
This does not concern you. - Let this monk.
你们这是在做什么?你们都疯了?
What are they doing?They are crazy?
阿布尔是我们的兄弟
Abul is our brother.
即使你们有不同的看法,但他是我们的兄弟
Even if you think differently,He is our brother.
不,他跟我们不一样!
No, it's not like us!
他是土耳其人 -是个该死的土耳其人
Is a Turk! - It's a damn Turk.
住嘴!
Stop it!
当他来到阿维亚纳时 你们甚至还没出生
You were not even born when he came to Aviana.
在那么多年当中
In all these years ...
他没有伤害过任何人
It has not hurt anyone.
贫穷的过活
Live poorly.
大家能生活在一起
We can live together.
如果我们尊重别人的信仰
If we respect the faith of the others.
我们可以与这人和平的生活
We can live in peace with this people.
和平?你在说什么呢,马可
Peace? What are you talking, Marco?
两天前,他们把很多村庄夷为平地
Two days ago, his class They razed dozens of villages.
是的,他们割断男人的喉管
True, they cut the throat Men's
掳掠走了妇女和孩童
and they took women and the children.
上帝啊
God.
够了!我们要杀了他
Enough! Let's kill him!
不能这样 - 杀了他,杀了他
Do not! - Kill him, kill him!
我们走
Come on.
我们走
Come on!
滚回土耳其,修道士无法一直保护着你
Returns to Turkey. Not always the monk have to protect you.
我们还会再来的
We return.
记着我们,我们会再来的
Remember us.Will be back soon.
我们会抓住你的,土耳其佬
You'll grab, Turkish.
不,你冒了生命危险
No, you risked your life.
你不该那样做!
You should not have!
她听不见,她是聋哑人
He can not hear.He is deaf-mute.
跟你住在一起?
Lives with you?
我的上帝比你更宽容,马可
My God is more tolerant that you, Marco.
在许多方面
In many ways.
在外面时,你为什么不为自己辩护?
Why do not you defend yourself ...out there?
都是命中注定的
Our fate is decided.
真荒谬,这事逃避
It is absurd to try to deflect it.
你是知道的,阿布尔
You know, Abul ...
多年前,那是还在研经班上学习
Years ago, while studying at the seminar ...
我想了很多关于你们信奉的上帝
I thought a lot about how the God you think ...
与我们的是如此不同
it is so different from mine.
我问自己
I asked myself ...
为什么上帝允许这样
Why did God allow this ...?
如此多的人相信上帝
so many people believe in a God ...
不是同一位上帝
that is not the same?
然后我意识到,他让他的子民沐浴着光明
And then I realized that their children are wearing their light ...
在必要时
where necessary.
总有一天,阿布尔
One day, Abul ...
你会看到真正的光明
you two see thetrue light.
所以的光明都是真的,马可
All lights are true, Marco.
真正的光明只有一个,阿布尔
There is only one true light,Abul.
只有一个
Only one.
阿♥拉♥胡 阿克巴(真♥主♥至大)
By Allah!
出去吧 - 是,主人
Leave us. - My Sir.
又做什么噩梦了?
What the hell disturb your dreams?
今晚,我又看见你在山上
Tonight, I saw you again on that hill.
今晚还是做同样的梦?
Is that same dream tonight also?
每次似乎变得更加清晰
Each time, seems to become more clear.
就像同一故事剩下的另一章节
It is like another chapter left the same story.
今晚上
And tonight ...
梦揭示了故事的结局
the dream reveals how the story ends.
是真的?
It is not true?
是的,正是如此
Yes it's correct.
大维齐尔(大宰相)在吗?
It is the Grand Vizier.
是的,卡拉.穆斯塔法
Yes, it's Kara Mustafa.
你现在必须说些什么
You must speak now.
你想知道什么?
What do you want to know?
很快我就去执行一个伟大的使命
Soon I will go to a great mission.
但有一个梦
But there is a dream ...
已经困扰了我好几个晚上
that is tormenting me for many nights.
告诉我你的那个梦,卡拉.穆斯塔法
Tell me about your dream ...Kara Mustafa.
我在山顶上,穿着铠甲
I'm on top of the hill,in armor ...
在战斗
for war.
有一个男人
There's a man...
就穿着一件僧袍
... using just a monk's robe ...
站在成千上万战士的前头
at the head of thousands warriors.
他右手拿着 一个木十字架
In his right hand he is ...a wooden cross.
然后号♥令万箭齐发
And then leave many arrows flying ...
朝我射来
towards me.
10支 20支 射中我
10, 20 and give me.
Y ...
Y ...
不,这不是你的梦,卡拉.穆斯塔法
No. This is not your dream ...Kara Mustafa.
这是一个女人的梦,你的一个后宫女人
It is the dream of a woman ...a woman of your harem.
是你最喜欢的梦
It is the dream of your favorites.
这女人是哪里人?
Where is this woman?
是个意大利女人
It is Italian.
她4岁时,从意大利的一个村庄里掳掠来的
It was torn from his village when he was 4 years.
所以肯定有什么事...真♥相♥就在她梦中
So there must be something ...truth in her visions.
你能看到我的未来吗?
Are you predicting my future?
我
I...
看看
I see ...
血
blood.
很多的血
Lots of blood.
你确定你所说的吗?
Are you sure of what you say?
是的
Yes.
我看见很多很多的血,但不是你的
I see a lot of blood, but not yours.
不是你的
Not yours.
你不会流血的
Your blood will not be shed,
卡尔.穆斯塔法
Kara Mustafa.
电影精选列表