准备为他们的上帝去死
Ready to die for their God.
维也纳现在有多少兵力?
How many men can count in Vienna?
2万,3万?
?20, 30,000?
不,陛下
No, Your Majesty.
或多或少 ...人数不多
More or less ... not many.
如果我们加入民兵、警♥察♥、近卫军 ...
If we join the militia, the police, the guards ...
伯爵,你的步兵团 - 到底有多少人?
The infantry regiment. - To the point, how many men?
我大概估计有...1.5万人
... I'd say about 15,000 men.
我的上帝
Oh my God.
Mr.
Mr.
我的上帝
Oh my God.
你要什么建议?
What do you propose?
好吧,我建议 ...
Well, I propose that ...
我们在开阔的平原上迎战
We fight bare.
以显示我们并不害怕他们
Showing that we are not afraid.
如果卡拉.穆斯塔法来到维也纳 ...
If Kara Mustafa reached Vienna ...
他不闻到血腥味 绝不会罢手的
will smell blood and never It stops.
你觉得他们会怎么做?都出去
What do you think they do? Go away.
都出去
Out.
你说...
You said ...
我说我们在开阔的平原是迎战
He said that we face in the open.
不
Do not.
不, 维也纳城墙非常坚固
No, Vienna is a great strength.
我们为什么要以短击长?
Why we would expose at Discover?
暴露我们有这么多自卑的男人
And with a number of men so inferior.
如果我们的行动自♥由♥被限制 ...
To control their movements ...
城市将被包围 ...
If besieging the city, we are ...
我们必死无疑
destined to die.
这将是我们的信仰
And that will be our faith.
如果我们在这里讨论 - 我亲爱的妹妹
If we stay here discussing ... - My dear sister.
上帝啊,这是个奇迹 - 真是难以置信的惊喜
Good God, this is a miracle. - What incredible surprise.
别浪费时间拥抱了,赶快派辆马车
Do not waste time with hugs. Send a coach.
把马可神父接回维也纳
And bring the Father Marco back to Vienna.
在这关键时刻,你要采取他的建议
You can use your advice a moment like this.
妹妹,我们现在需要的是武器和人员
Sister, what we need now Weapons and men are,
不是建议 - 听我说
Not advice. - Listen me.
我求你了,哥哥 - 我求求你
I implore you, brother. - I beg you.
他有一种超人的力量
That man is ... one superhuman strength with him.
看看我的脸,我的手 ...
Look at my face, my hands ...
就在数天前 还记得我的身体是怎么回事吗?
remember how my body.
看着我,告诉我,如果这不是神迹的话
Look at me and tell me if it is not work of God.
匈牙利 拉布河 洛林公爵查理的营地 1683年6月10日
River Raab, Hungary. Carlo di Lorena camp.
嘿 嘿 停下
Hey, stop.
中士,怎么了?
Sgt. What's going on?
河对岸有马传来的声音
The sound of horses from across the river.
成千上万的马
Thousands of horses.
警报,警报,都去河边!
Come on, come on, all the river!
快点,去河边
Quickly, the river!
去河边,快点
To the river, quick!
你能看到他们吗? 什么也看不到
Can you see them?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
安静
Be quiet.
哦,我的上帝,他们有多少人?
Oh, good God.How many are they?
奥地利 维也纳 1683年7月8日 船在多瑙河边等着你呢,陛下
Leopoldo is waiting, your Majesty.
我们相信,这是陛下明智的选择
We believe it would be much more His Majesty wise
坐着一辆不太招摇的马车出游
traveling in a carriage less ostentatious.
好,很好,这样很好
Okay, fine. That's OK.
你有什么消息? - 他们肯定能接回马可神父,公爵夫人
What news do you have? - Must have gotten where Father Marco.
愿上帝保佑我们 - 但愿如此
God help us. - So be it.
快点,我们没时间了
Hurry, no time to lose.
你不一起走吗,妹妹 - 马可神父会再回来的
Are not you coming, sister? - Father Marco again.
我不会抛弃维也纳
I will not abandon Vienna.
如你所愿
As you like.
终于找到你了,神父,陛下需要你
Father finally. His Majesty needs you.
奥斯曼的军队正逼近维也纳
The Ottoman army Vienna approaches.
陛下并不需要我的帮助
His Majesty does not need my help.
你们需要的是上帝的帮助
You need God's help.
快些,我们走
Quick, move!
快点
Suban, fast!
我们快走
Hurry, come on!
奥地利 维也纳 1683年7月14日
Vienna, Austria, July 14, 1683
你自己看 神父
Look at yourself, Father.
愿圣母帮助我们
May the Holy Virgin help us.
我简直不敢相信
I can not believe it.
他们有多少人?
How many are they?
他们在黎明时到达的
They arrived at dawn.
由新任大维齐尔卡拉.穆斯塔法率领
Guided by Kara Mustafa, is the new Grand Vizier.
卡拉.穆斯塔法
?Kara Mustafa?
你认识他?
Do you know him?
... 我很多年前见过他
... I met him many years ago.
你们有多少人?
How many men do you have?
1.5万装备精良的士兵
15,000 well armed.
在南边,萨伏依的欧根在两三天加入我们
South, we will join Eugenio of Sevoia in two or three days
1千名意大利长枪兵
Italian lancers 1000.
另有从萨克森和巴伐利亚来的2万人
And then will come another 20,000 Men barbarians.
法兰克尼亚的1万人
Franconia 10,000 ...
所有加起来,大约有5万人
together, perhaps about 50,000 men.
5万?
?50,000?
波兰国王那儿呢?
And the king of Poland?
他答应过教皇的
He promised he would join ...
他那儿至少有4万人 ...
at least 40,000 men.
我担心波兰国王不会遵守诺言
I fear that the king of Poland He could not keep his promise.
我们单独作战,伯爵(冯.施塔海姆贝格)
We are alone, Conde.
我们是单独作战
We're alone.
上帝会帮助我们
God help us.
你会说异教♥徒♥的语言,是不是?
You speak the language of the infidels. It is not true?
如你所言,我的主人
It's like you say, my lord.
正如《古♥兰♥经♥》上所写的 ...
It is written in the Koran ...
在摧毁异教♥徒♥之前
before destroying the infidels ...
给他们机会自我救赎是正确的
is correct given the opportunity at redemption.
明天黎明时分 ...
Tomorrow at dawn ...
你去对他们宣布
You will announce it to them.
各就各位 - 伯爵,伯爵
Ensure all positions. - Earl, Earl.
快来看
Come look.
认清♥真♥正的信仰 ...并赞颂
Recognize the true faith ... and pay tribute.
将拯救你们的生命和灵魂
They saved their bodies and their souls.
认清♥真♥正的信仰 并赞颂
Recognize the true faith and pay tribute.
将拯救你们的生命和灵魂
They saved their bodies and their souls.
认清♥真♥正的信仰 ... - 他在说什么?
Recognize the true faith ... - What does it say?
将拯救你们的生命和灵魂
They saved their bodies and their souls.
真是难以置信
Is incredible.
他要我们投降
You are asking us to surrender.
认清♥真♥正的信仰 ...
Recognize the true faith ...
并赞颂
and pay tribute.
将拯救你们的生命和灵魂
They saved their bodies and their souls.
哦 不
Oh no.
认清♥真♥正的信仰 ...
Recognize the true faith ...
并赞颂
and pay tribute.
将拯救你们的生命和灵魂
They saved their bodies and their souls.
认清♥真♥正的信仰 ...并赞颂 ...
Recognize the true faith and pay tribute.
你所说的确实是事实,我的主人
What you say is very true, my lord.
但你不能过于谨慎
But you're never too cautious.
我建议挖一条沟 ...
I suggest you dig a trench ...
在卡伦贝格山脚下
at the foot of the mountains.
然后给敌人的战马布下陷阱
And fill it with traps for the horses of the enemy.
穆拉德汗你别胡说八道了
Stop talking nonsense.
没人能把马和拉上这座山
No one can take horses canyons into the mountains.
我谦卑地向你道歉,大维齐尔
I apologize humbly, Grand Vizier.
但我们不能排除任何可能性
But we can not exclude the possibility
基♥督♥徒很可能从卡伦贝格山攻击我们 后来奥地利军炮兵就从此制高点把土耳其人赶出维也纳
Christians can attack Kahlenberg precisely.
电影精选列表