他说应该形成一种反抗伊♥斯♥兰♥的力量
He says that should be a force sacred to Islam.
在勒班陀,也该本着同样的精神
In the same spirit of Lepanto.
他说伊♥斯♥兰♥教把匈牙利烧成灰烬
Says the battle tour by Islam ...
这只是个开始,要吞噬整个欧洲
it is only the beginning of a Battle for Europe.
Y ...
Y ...
整个修道士究竟是谁?
Who is just this monk ...?
你觉得有谁可以阻扰先知的军队?
What do you think can stop the army of the prophet?
你知道吗,大维齐尔
You know him, Grand Vizier.
你认识他
Already she met him.
你在开玩笑吧
You are playing with me?
你怎么敢? - 以全能的安♥拉♥(真♥主♥)之名
You dare! - By the mighty Allah,
我绝不敢,大维齐尔
I never dare, Grand Vizier.
我从许多年前就说了
I speak from many years ago.
你在威尼斯救过他一命
He saved his life in Venice ...
你脖子上那镶金狼牙护身符就是他给的
and he gave Fang gold you have in your neck.
我要让他去死
I should have left him to die.
达尔干
Darkan!
是的,我的主人 - 看住这个人
Yes my Lord. - Keep an eye on this man.
并做好准备,几天之内我们就将北上
And get ready. In some days left north.
卡拉.穆斯塔法儿子的眼睛湿了
The eyes of the son of Kara Mustafa wet.
卡拉.穆斯塔法的儿子害怕了
The son of Kara Mustafa afraid.
是担心他的父亲
Fear for her father.
擦干眼泪,阿里
Let those tears, Ali.
只有太监和女人才会哭泣
You know that we do not cry.
我有告诉你一个秘密
I will tell you a secret.
一个你和我之间的秘密
A secret between you and me.
几天前一个伟大的预言家
I saw a great seer some days ago.
他预言会有一场可怕的战争
And he predicted that I will fight dreadful battle ...
成千上万的人将死去
where thousands will die.
成千上万
Miles.
但是我的血...不会流
... But my blood not be spilled.
你明白了吗?
Do you understand?
这就是为什么我知道我会回来
That's why I know I will.
这是我的幸运符
This is my amulet good luck.
我把它交给你
I'll trust you.
当我回来时 ...你就还给我
I have it goeth ...on my return.
埃迪尔内 土耳其 1683年3月15日 原罗马帝国的亚德里亚堡 土耳其人攻占后改名埃迪尔内
Edirne, Turkey, March 15, 1683
马可神父
Father Marco.
请原谅我之前对你的粗鲁无礼
I was less than courteous with you in the past.
我迷失了自己 无法看到我的愤怒
I was lost and could not see beyond my anger.
所以 ...我乞求原谅
And so ... I beg forgiveness.
当然
Of course.
但现在,我求你为我的痛苦而祈祷,神父
But now, I want you pray for my torment, Father.
给我绷带
Quítenme these bandages.
快给我绷带
Quítenmelos!
公爵夫人,公爵夫人
Duchess, Duchess ...
这没必要,我不必看到它也能为你祈祷
it is not necessary, I can pray without having to see it.
不,不,神父
No. No, Father.
如果你看到我的痛苦
If you see my suffering ...
你的祈祷会更加强烈
his prayers will be much more intense.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my God.
我亲爱的主
My dear sir ...
我的主 - 这会要了我的命,神父
My Sir. - It is taking me life, Father.
我不想死,我求你了
I do not want to die. I beg you.
我求你了
I beg you.
我不会死的,是不是,神父
I will not die, do not you, Father?
我不会死的...不会死的
I will not die ...I will not die.
你不会死的
You will not die.
上帝需要你去完成他的计划
Come on, God needs you for their plans.
你不会死的
You're not going to die.
让开!
Out of the way!
上帝啊!住手!
By God! No, stop!
以上帝的名义
In the name of God!
你看,马可
You see, Marco ...
她来维也纳...是为了寻找阿布
she has come to Vienna ...Abul looking for.
这是出于爱
It has done out of love.
但阿布是穆♥斯♥林♥
But Abul is Muslim.
阿布是一个男人
Abul is a man.
没必要窃窃私语,科斯梅
And no need whispering, Cosme.
莉娜是聋哑人,你忘了?
Lena is deaf, remember?
你不能呆在这里
You can not stay here.
这里很快就会有一场战争
Soon, there will be a war.
阿布去找自己人了
No ... Abul met with his people.
忘了他吧
Forget it.
你不能?
You can not?
以上帝的名义,为什么?
In God's name, why?
哦,圣母啊
Oh, Mother of God.
鞑靼人来了
And approach.
大维齐尔(大宰相)卡拉.穆斯塔法
Grand Vizier Kara Mustafa ...
每一个鞑靼人都听到了真♥主♥的召唤
the call of Allah has come each of the Tartars.
骑上战马,我们随时听从您的命令
And in the seat of our horses, we are at your service.
我们正等着你 ...穆拉德汗 穆拉德是克里米亚可汗,后因在维也纳战败而被废
We were waiting for you ...Murad.
陛下 - 这个人是谁?
Your Majesty. - Who is this man?
他是个信使
His Majesty the messenger.
我叫耶日.科奇斯基,我来自伊斯坦布尔 咖啡就是在维也纳战役后由科奇斯基在战利品中收获而在欧洲传播
I'm Joe Kushinski. We come from Istanbul
带来了大维齐尔卡拉.穆斯塔法的一封信
with a letter from the Grand Vizier Kara Mustafa.
信已经被翻译好了,陛下
Which has already been translated, your Majesty.
是宣战?
So is there war?
我,大维齐尔卡拉.穆斯塔法,忠实信仰的扞卫者 ...
I, Grand Vizier Kara Mustafa, defender of the true faith ...
我命令 ...
I demand that ...
继续念
Continue.
异教♥徒♥狗背奥地利的利奥波德 ...
The infidel dog Leopold of Austria ...
放弃那非法占据的土地
to leave the land It occupies unjustly.
我的军队会克服一切阻力占领金苹果之城
My army will overcome all resistance and the golden apple deal
你们所谓的维也纳城
you call Vienna.
同样...
The same...
异教♥徒♥狗背,我宣布...
infidel dog, I declare ...
在我到达之前,要在城中等待我的到来
wait my arrival that city and when I have before me,
我要...
I'll ...
亲手砍下你的头
on his head.
哦我的上帝啊
Oh my God.
但是...你估计有多少人?
But ... you estimate how many men?
据我所知 大约有30万I have understood that a 300,000.
据我所知 大约有30万I have understood that a 300,000.
但并不是所有都是军人,陛下
But not all soldiers, your Majesty.
据我所知 土耳其人在行军中裹挟着 大量的平民和他们的妻妾
We know that traveling with a large following and occupants
还有妓♥女♥
and prostitutes.
30万?
?300,000?
30万
300,000.
这太可怕了,太可怕了 - 这有什么好怕的?
It's terrible, it's terrible. - What is it terrible?
难道你没听见?土耳其人要来了
Did not you hear? They will come.
要逼迫我们离开维也纳
To force us to leave Vienna.
你不能离开这城,陛下
You can not leave the city, your Majesty.
我还能做什么?
What else can I do?
如果维也纳陷落了,我们还可以夺回来
If Vienna falls, we can always reconquer.
但是我 ...他们会杀了我
But ... and I will kill me.
还有我两个儿子
And my children.
我们该怎么办,上帝啊
What shall we do, God?
信中不是这样说的嘛
No. The letter said it.
“等我到达这座城市 ...
'Wait my arrival in this city ...
”并且尽快来到我的面前
'And as soon as you have in front...
“我有亲手砍下你的头
'I will pass over your head.'
一只老鼠,我感觉,我就是一只老鼠
A mouse, and I feel, a mouse.
被两只凶狠的野猫 逼得走投无路
Cornered by two fierce cats.
一只是嗜血成性的卡拉.穆斯塔法...
On the one hand this crazy thirsty Kara Mustafa blood ...
另外一只 则是叛徒法王路易
and in the other a traitor King Louis of France.
没有出路了
No exit.
我们不会赢的 - 陛下
We have no advantage. - Your Majesty.
教皇英诺森为了保卫基♥督♥教已经募集了30万枚金币
Innocent has joined 300,000 ducats for Christianity.
我们可以利用这笔钱招募到不少人
We could enlist many men by that amount.
30万枚金币不同于30万名士兵
300,000 ducats. Is not the same 300,000 soldiers.
电影精选列表