为了试验能成功 让我们看看 是的
In order for it to work, let's see, yeah.
哦 好吧 为了试验能成功
Oh okay in order for it to work
最好是一个男的 20到35岁之间
it would have to be a male between 20 and 35 years of age,
不用赤身裸体 不裸♥露♥这部分很容易
not naked, well the not naked part is easy,
但是要找一个20-35岁的处♥男♥
but well try to find a virgin male between 20 and 35
还有 好吧 嗯
and well, oh.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Well?
我年轻的朋友 年龄是对的
My young friend the age is correct,
性别也对 但你的处子状态如何呢
the gender, but as to the state of your virginity?
什么 你在玩我吗
Well what, what are you kidding me?
快说你和谁做过 告诉我 何时何地
Speak quickly and tell me who, when and where?
那是很久以前的事了 你知道
It was a long time ago you know, it was,
是跟道尔的一个朋友 莱恩·道尔
it was a friend of Doyle, Ryan Doyle,
地点就在我的车后座
and it was in the back of my car.
我懂了
I see.
不对 是一辆1988年的福特 你知道的 公牛车标
No no, it was a 1988 Ford, you know the bull.
就用他 -不 就 就
Take him. - No, just, just,
等一下 就 就
hold on a sec, just, just--
对不起 我们开始吧
sorry, let's begin.
她大腿上有颗痣 她当时穿着粉丝裤衩
She had mole on her thigh, she wore pink panties.
快滚开 你们在干什么
Just leave me alone, what are you doing?
粉色裤衩
Pink panties?
别急 我正在想办法
Don't worry I'm working on something.
哦 很好
Oh good.
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
Oh you think I'm kidding, you'll see.
现在 回你们的房♥间
Now to your chambers.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
抱歉 已经太迟了
Sorry it's getting late.
不
No.
请讲
Please speak.
得了吧 她要说什么
Oh come on what is she gonna say?
“拜托 拜托不要杀我” 不 抱歉 该死了
"Please, please don't kill me," no sorry time to die.
安静
Silence!
如果我觉得她的话有趣 就不需要别的理由
If it amuses me to hear her I need no other reason.
拜托 大家请听我说
Please all of you listen to me.
这是错的 你们不属于这里 都不属于
This is wrong, you don't belong here, none of you.
你是传奇人物
You're the stuff of legends.
也许你是对的 小姐
Perhaps you are right young miss,
但传奇不能梦想
but legends cannot dream,
传奇无法感到饥饿 传奇无法感受生活
legends cannot hunger and legends cannot feel.
传奇也是不朽永生的
And a legend can't die.
你认为我惧怕死亡吗
Do you think I fear death?
我作为一个经历过生死轮回的人
I who have known death and returned.
不 你没有 你们都没有
No you haven't, none of you ever have.
都是书中编造的
It's all just something out of a book.
无论你们记忆是怎样的 现实中从未发生过
Whatever any of you remember, none of it ever happened.
你的生活 和斗争 还有梦想 都存在于另一个地方
You lived and fought and dreamed in another place
在那个地方 你们都是永生的
and in that place you all live forever.
不管心脏被刺穿了多少次
However many times your heart has been pierced
每当有人打开书 你们都会重生
you return every time somebody opens the book.
或者看电影的时候
Or sees the movie.
那是什么电影
What is this movie?
这不重要
Nevermind.
你可以把灰尘粉碎一千次
You can crumble the dust a thousand times,
你可以死于银器子弹无数次
you can die from a silver bullet a thousand times,
但你总是存在 总是和我们在一起
but you're always here, always with us.
如果你活在现实世界 那你也就可能死在这里
If you live in the real world then you can die here too
然后你就真的死了 然后
and then you'll really be dead, and then,
我们就失去了你
and then we lose you,
但我们不能失去你 我们需要你
and we can't lose you, we need you,
就像我们需要救世的英雄 我们也需要怪物
as much as we need heroes we need our monsters
因为你也是正邪整体的一部分
because you're a part of us too.
哦 是的 非常好 非常好 谢谢你
Oh yes, very good, very good, thank you.
现在我们能继续祭祀过程了吗
Now can we get on with the sacrifice?
我们都不想永远是三尺高的身躯吧
We don't want to be three feet tall forever now do we?
来吧 我们开始吧
Come on, bing bang boom, let's go.
稍等一下
Hold a second.
不行 你们已经交代完遗言了 该上路了
No, everyone's had their final word, time to go.
你为什么这么着急地
Well why are you so anxious
把这些家伙恢复原本的身材
to bring these guys up to full size?
我的意思是 当他们恢复正常后 原谅我的用词
I mean once they're normal, pardon the expression,
他们还需要你吗 你从中能得到什么好处
what do they need you for and what do you get out of it
也许能得到脖子上的致命一咬
except for maybe a bite in the neck?
对 我的好博士 你为什么这么急着要
Yes my dear doctor why are you so anxious
完成这个仪式
to complete this ritual?
好吧 我只是想完成自己该做的
Well I just, I just want to do what I have to do here
还有 我的意思是
and I mean, I mean,
噢 去你的
oh fudge.
哦 上帝
Oh god.
我以黑暗王子的身份起誓
I swear by the prince of darkness
你会在痛苦的尖叫中死去
you will die a screaming torment.
是啊 来自一个小德古拉伯爵
Yeah, well big talk from a tiny little Dracula.
顺便告诉你 当仪式完成时
Just for the record when the ritual is complete
我把你变大
and I've brought you up to full size
你就会成为我的奴隶
you'll be my slaves.
你知道如果你手腕保持一种特殊姿势
You know if you hold your wrists a certain way
当有人绑你的时候
while someone's tying you,
你可以让它看起来像他们把你绑得很紧
you can make it look like they're tying you tightly
而事实上不是
when in fact they're not.
快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up-
快了 解开了
slip out, there you go.
不 不 该死的 该死的
No, no, darn it, darn it.
不 阻止他
No stop him!
不 阻止他 阻止他
No stop him, stop him!
停止机器
Stop the machine.
不行 太晚了
No, it's too late, too late,
我已经锁定了控制装置
I've already locked the controls.
如何解锁它们 -太晚了 让我走
How do unlock them? - Too late, let me go!
年轻人 按下红色按钮 红色按钮
Young man push the red button, the red button.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
我不想去 不要
I don't want to go, no.
克里斯提娜小姐
Miss Christina?
等等
Wait.
哦 我想麻烦还没结束
Oh, I think we're still in trouble.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
还有克里斯提娜小姐
To miss Christina?
谁知道呢
Who can say?
是博士的机器搞的鬼
A trick of the doctor's machine
把她变成了一个 怎么说来着
some how transformed her into a, what is the word'?
原型
An archetype?
是的 作为一个传奇人物
Yes and as a thing of legend
她现在已经到了传奇人物的地方
she has now returned to the place of legend,
至于那个好博士
and as for the good doctor--
我想他也在那里 疯狂的科学家
I suppose he belongs in there too, mad scientist.
或许吧
Perhaps.
什么 那怎么办
What, what now?
现在你听从我最后的命令
Now you obey my final command,
再次按下红色按钮
press once again the red button.
你很聪明
You are very wise,
对于一个只活了半辈子的人
for someone who has not lived a single lifetime.
我们将回到自己的领域
We shall return to our own realms,
回到永生不死之地
to the lands that never die.
但无须担心
But do not fear,
我们会永远与你同在 在你的噩梦中
we will always be with you in your nightmares.
让我们看看有什么给你的
Let's see what we got for you.
我们有 《英雄本色》 《碟血街头》
We got a better tomorrow, a bullet in the head,
《英雄本色2》《喋血双雄》和《杀手天使》
a better tomorrow two, the killers, and the killer angels.
是的
Right.
哦 忘了告诉你 它们全是粤语原版
Oh I forgot to tell you they're all in original cantonese
电影精选列表