你来看看
Look at that huh?
很棒
Sweet.
就像魔法一样
Just like magic.
太酷了
That's cool.
这个不对
That's no good.
这个也不完整
That one's no good.
有一个完整的 男性右手的拇指印
There's a good one, right male thumb print.
你怎么知道是男的
How do you know it's male?
因为我受过训练
Because I'm trained.
现在 我们可以孤立出那个指纹
Now, we can isolate the print like so
然后我们把它
and we'll run it through
去和国家指纹中心对照寻找
the national fingerprint clearing house.
为了更方便 我们把搜索范围缩小到
And just to be nice we're gonna limit the search
35到65岁白人男性
to male, say between the ages of 35 to 65, Caucasian.
怎么样
Sound good?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在 我们只需要干等就行了
Yeah, well now we just let her rip
我客户650的美金报酬
and for a mere $650 of my client's money
我们明早应该就能得到
we should have our answer by morning,
如果这个人指纹被录入收集过
if this guy's ever been fingerprinted.
祝你好运
Good luck.
嘿
Hi.
我的老天 你都不敲门的吗
My god, don't you believe in knocking?
好吧
Well.
哇 这地方很不错 非常不错
Whoa this is nice, real nice, very nice place.
听着 我现在得去工作了
Listen I gotta get to work you know
还有 我真的不喜欢你这样突然出现在我的
and I really don't like you just popping up at my--
这是你找的人吗
ls that your man?
我的天啊 是的 是的
Oh my god, yes, yes-
他是谁
who is he?
他叫 文森特波波博士
His name is doctor Winston berber.
六年前 他曾被逮捕过
He was arrested once about six years ago
罪名是 在贝尔航♥空♥实验室里偷♥电♥脑部件
for stealing computer components from a lab in bel-air.
被判了缓刑
Suspended sentence.
我现在找到了20个可疑目标
I got a list of around 20 possibles
是根据我找到的指纹找到的
from a fingerprint search I did.
大多是可疑目标都在监狱
Most of them were either in jail
或者不符合你所说的特征
or didn't match your description.
这个是最有可能的
This one seemed the most likely
因为他有一堆的博士学位
because he has doctorates up the wazoo.
你知道 这种人就是喜欢干
You know the kind of guy that would be interested
偷窃原稿之类的事
in stealing first editions.
他在哪
Where is he?
这我暂时还不知道
That I don't know yet.
我只是来确认我有没有弄错
I just wanted to make sure he was the right guy.
现在我知道他是谁了 那么找到他应该易如反掌
Now that I know who he is finding him should be a breeze.
这真是太好了
This is incredible.
我不知道要说什么好
I mean what can I say?
我想 我欠您一个道歉
I guess I owe you an apology.
我是说当我昨晚遇见你的时候
I mean when I met you last night
我以为你只是个
I thought you were just some sort of a--
小混混
a dope?
嗯 差不多吧
Well something like that,
但我错了 我是说 这太神奇了
but I was wrong, I mean, this is amazing.
那只是我的一个形象 你知道
Well that's just an image I project, you know,
用来让大家放下戒备
to put people off guard.
好吧 你做得很好
Well, you do it very well.
嗯 这个事业我可是从青春期就开始研究了
Well it's something I've been working on since puberty.
听着 我得去打几个电♥话♥
Listen I gotta go make some calls and--
唯一想要的 就是让原稿毫发无损地被归还
all I want is to get that manuscript returned unharmed.
这对我很重要
That's what's important to me.
盖伊·艾杜尔 《巴黎狼人》 是的
Guy endore, the werewolf of Paris, yes.
《木乃伊》 尼纳·威尔科克斯·普特南
The mummy, Nina wilcox Putnam.
玛丽·雪莱的《弗兰肯斯坦》
And Mary shelley's Frankenstein.
很快 就轮到布莱姆·斯托克的《德古拉》了
And soon, bram stoker's Dracula, yes.
嘿 -哦 嘿嘿
Hi. - Oh hi, hi.
两周了 怎么一点消息也没有
Haven't heard a word from you in two weeks,
事情办的怎么样了
what's going on?
嘿 女士 请排队
Hey lady wait your turn.
我不是来租录像带的
I'm not checking out a videotape.
放松 放松 天啊 我正在帮你查呢
Relax, relax, jeez I'm working on it here.
你在查吗
You're working on it?
当然 当然 我找到了各种各样的东西
Yeah, yeah I found out all kinds of stuff
关于这个姓波波的人
about this berber guy.
他有个物理学博士学位 还有数学博士学位
Like he's got a phd in physics, another one in mathematics,
还有一个民俗学的和一个心理学的
another one in folklore and another one in philosophy.
好极了 一个才学横溢的小偷
Wonderful, a renaissance thief?
非常幽默 你看你
That's good, look you're--
你查到他住在哪里了吗
have you found out where he lives?
实际上还没有 缓刑部门
Actually no, the probation department
有他的地址 但是那是六年前的数据了
had an address on him but that was six years old.
他的转发地址是个邮政信箱
His forwarding address was a post office box,
但这个邮箱已经关闭三年了
but that too has been closed for three years.
所以
so?
所以 甜心 当我找到时
So honey when I figured out--
你认真的吗
excuse me?
别叫我甜心
Don't call me honey.
好吧 对不起 克丽小姐
Right sorry, miss quarrels.
得了吧 甜心 让开
Come on honey, move out of the way.
你这有《淑女本色》吗
Have you got The portrait of a lady?
没有 对不起 已经售空了
No, I'm sorry it's out.
哦 上帝 我的太太 这次真不走运
Oh thank god my wife is out of luck.
给我 那部《坏中尉》
Give me the bad lieutenant
还有 那部《大头鬼》
and see if you have head of the family please.
注:《大头鬼 Head of the Family (1996)》,满月出品,与本片同一导演
好的 -我去拿吧
Right - I'll get it.
谢谢 -那我呢
Thanks. - Well?
怎么了
Well?
哦 对了 记得我之前告诉你
Oh right, remember I told you
他因盗窃电脑元件被捕吗
he'd been pinched for stealing some computer components?
事实上 他之前想买♥♥那些
Well it turns out he tried to buy the same components
他后来在实验室偷的元件
from the company he later robbed.
我刚要去打印一份运货单时
I was about to get my hands on a copy of the way bill
电脑死机了
when the computer went down.
你难道不可以亲自去弄一份证件吗
Well can't you just go down and get a copy in person?
我用来侦探的是另一台电脑
Oh no no, it's not the same computer I use for detecting,
我指的是这台电脑
I mean this computer.
现在我们要做的就是反复查对
Now we've had to do all the check ins and check outs
这些让人蛋疼的索引卡
on these pain in the ass index cards.
我明天找人来修
I got a guy coming tomorrow to fix it
所以我要再多花点时间
so I should be able to devout some more time
你想知道吗 你被炒了
you want to know something, you're fired.
你明白吗
Do you you understand?
你被炒了
You are fired.
那《廊桥遗梦》呢
How about the Bridges of Madison county?
对不起 也售空了 先生
Sorry it's out sir.
哦 太好了 那我能租《我心狂野》吗
Oh great then can I have wild at heart
还有什么恐怖片吗
and is hideous available yet?
你就不能稍等一下吗
Could you just wait a second here?
我有紧急情况
I've got an emergency situation.
不 我才有紧急情况
No I have an emergency situation
而你没在处理
and you're not dealing with it.
你知道他们说的对
You know it's true what they say,
便宜没好货
you get what you pay for.
现在我要去做我早该做的事
Now I'm going to do what i should've done in the first place
去找一个真正的侦探
and get a real detective out of the yellow pages.
得了吧 别这样 克丽小姐
Come on, come on miss quarrels, just,
我保证我会尽快 -嘿 听着
I promise as soon as I can -hey listen,
你的磁带把我的播放器弄坏了
your tape messed up my vcr.
你打算怎么处理
What're you gonna do about it?
是的 是的 嗨
电影精选列表