Yes, yes, hi.
我不知道你是否记得我 但是在这里
I don't know if you remember me, but here,
我有这个要求 我想我有所有必要的材料
I have this request and i think I have all the necessary.
你看我在找《德古拉》的第一版
Well you see I'm looking for the Dracula first edition.
你看这是最老的北美现存的复♥制♥品
There see it's the oldest extant copy in north America
这就是之所以我想要它
which is why I wanted to,
如果你太忙 我可以
if you're too busy I could just--
坐牢 -我可以留下这个
jail. - I could leave this and,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry?
警方逮捕 审判 盗窃罪 坐牢
Police arrest, trial, grand larceny, jail.
波波
Berber!
我不知道你在说什么 -坐牢 10到15年
I don't know what - jail, 10 to 15 years,
被同性恋轮♥奸♥ 罪犯被发现吊死在牢房♥里
homosexual gang rape, convict found hanging in his cell.
雪莱的原稿在哪
Where's the shelley?
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry I don't know--
雪莱的原稿在哪
where is the shelley huh?
你把她卖♥♥了吗
Did you sell her?
哦 不 我是说我不知道你在说什么 我 我
Oh no, I mean I don't know what you mean, I, I,
求你 求你 求你不要
please, please, please please don't,
求你不要报♥警♥ 求你
don't call the police, please.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
我无法解释 这是一种精神状态
See I can't explain, it's a mental condition.
我要拿回手稿
I want that manuscript back.
好吧 我去拿
Oh fine I'll just go and get it.
不要动
Do not move.
我去拿 然后
I'll go get it and--
别动 偷书贼
freeze book thief!
我感觉不太好
I'm not feeling to good,
我觉得我呼吸过速了
I think I'm hyper ventilating
我的血糖也不好
and I don't have good blood sugar.
你就好好呆着吧
You just stay right there
我要给某人打个电♥话♥
and I'm gonna make a call to somebody
然后我们三个就要去
and then the three of us are gonna go
把手稿拿回来
and get back that manuscript,
如果你毁了它 你只能祈求上帝的保佑了
and god help you if you've destroyed it.
我会碾碎你
I will crush you.
热门视频店
Hot shot video.
请转接大卫·罗利
David Raleigh please.
等一下
Just a sec.
大卫
David!
咋了 -电♥话♥
Yeah? - Phone.
找你的
For you.
嘿 我是大卫 有什么可以帮你的
Hey big Dave on the line, what can I do you for?
好的 大卫 这是你的客户安娜
Yes big Dave this is client Anna.
哦 嘿 嘿 我正在调查你的
Oh hey hey, I've been working on your--
别折腾了 我找到那货了
nevermind I've got the guy.
你说啥
I'm sorry.
他就站在我面前
I've got him right here,
他又来图书馆了
he came back to the library.
哇 那真是太好了 非常好
Well that's great, that's fantastic.
你最好小心点
You better be careful.
这不是问题
I don't think that's gonna be a problem.
听着 你现在赶紧过来
Now look you just get yourself here
然后我们三人
and then the three of us will go
一起去把手稿拿回来
and get back that manuscript.
好的 好的
Right, right, okay.
你能等到5点吗
Do you think you could hold out until about five o'clock?
什么
What?
哦 上帝
Oh god.
在吗 在吗 在吗
Hello, hello, hello?
我不喜欢这声音
I don't like the sound.
我真的很抱歉 但是 你真的让我别无选择
I'm truly sorry, but really you left me no choice,
我通常不是个暴♥力♥的人
I'm not usually a violent person.
我很暴♥力♥ 但通常是学术意义上的暴♥力♥
Well I'm violent but usually in an intellectual sense
不是物理意义上的
not in a physical sense.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我很抱歉 但真的都是你自找的
I'm sorry but really it's your own fault.
哦 上帝
Oh god.
很好 很好 你醒了 很好
Oh good, good, you're awake good.
把我从这张桌子上弄下来
Get me off this table
你这个愚蠢的可怜变♥态♥的怪物
you stupid miserable perverted monstrosity now!
停 停 停下
Stop, stop, stop it.
解开这些带子
Untie these straps.
就只要 听着 安静点就好
Now now, just listen, just be quiet.
你过时了 你这个小变♥态♥
You're history you little pervert.
不 你是个考古学家 在旧垃圾里考古的那种
No you're archeology, as in old garbage.
如果你不 如果你不安静
If you don't, if you don't be quiet
我就再让你爽爽 现在安静
I'm going to stun you again, now quiet.
我不能这样工作
I cannot work like this.
安静 你只要 这是完全是你自找的
Quiet, you just, this is completely and 100% your own fault,
你只能怪你自己 所以不要怪我
you have only yourself to blame so don't blame me.
我正好在探索人类知识的边界
I happen to be exploring the boundaries of human knowledge.
你只是个图书管♥理♥员♥ 所以闭嘴吧
You, you're just a librarian so just shut up.
哦 我明白了 所以这是我自找的
Oh I see, so this is my own fault.
是的 没错
Yes that's right.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
你小时候受过什么刺♥激♥
What was it some sort of childhood trauma?
被查理叔叔抚摸所以现在你得偷书
Fondled by uncle Charlie so now you have to steal books
把智力出众的女人绑起来
and tie up intellectually superior women
才能得到某种可怜的性刺♥激♥吗
to get some sort of pitiful sexual thrill?
智力出众 你认真的吗
Intellectually superior?
对不起 对不起
Excuse me, excuse me,
我不想延长这次谈话
I don't want to prolong this conversation
但苛刻的图书管♥理♥员♥不会存在于我的任何幻想
but strident librarians don't fulfill any fantasy of mine.
我只需要你做一个人类祭品
I just need you for a human sacrifice.
一个什么 你说什么
A what, what did you say?
一个人类祭品
A human sacrifice.
我想你不是处♥女♥吧
I don't suppose by some chance that you're a virgin?
什么
What?
那关你屁事
That is none of your business.
是的 当然关我的事
Yes, well that's what I thought.
这是什么意思
And what is that supposed to mean?
如果你是一个处♥女♥ 你会说
Well if you were a virgin you'd have said,
我当然是处♥女♥ 对吧
"of course I'm a virgin right?"
不 那不一定是真的
No that's not necessarily true.
那你是处♥女♥吗
Well then you are a virgin?
那不关你的事
That's none of your business.
是的 和我预想的一模一样
Yeah, well exactly that's what I thought.
但其实没关系
But well it really doesn't matter,
我可以调整方程式
I can adjust the equations,
但是 最好情况是需要个裸体的处♥女♥
although ideally it should be a naked virgin
在20到35岁之间
between 20 and 35 years of age,
但是 凑合吧 打扰了
but it's alright excuse me.
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
哦 我很抱歉 我本以为
Oh I am sorry, I thought that someone
一个智力出众的人
who was so intellectually superior
一定知道我想干啥
would know what I was doing.
去探索偏执妄想的底线吗
Exploring the bottom most depths of a paranoid delusion.
不 不 不 我创造了一个原型诱导器
No no no, I happen to have created an archetype inducer.
哦 好吧 我明白了
Oh okay, gotcha.
你知道对于将被衰减到量子级别的人来说
You know for someone who's about to be reduced
你真的是 话多
to a quantum state you're very, mouthy.
当我启动并运行这台机器时
This machine when I get it up and running
就有力量来改造神话 文化
has the power to transform mythic, cultural
还有文学原型 让他们变成有生命的实体
and literary archetypes into living entities.
哦 真的吗 哦 我的天啊
Oh really, ooh oh my god ooh.
好吧 你就尽管嘲笑吧 亲爱的
Well you just scoff while you may my dear,
但几分钟后
but in just a few minutes
我就要给文学人物赋予生命
I'm going to bring four cultural archetypes to life.
最具象征黑暗力量意义的四个形象
The four figures most emblematic of the powers of darkness.
哦 请说吧 说吧
电影精选列表