你猜对了 我就是不打算付钱
You're absolutely right I'm not going to pay it.
是吗
Oh?
我告诉你
Well I'm telling you
6200美金比起你真正的工作量
that $6,200 for the amount of hours you spent--
什么费用
what expenses?
还有什么
What else?
什么
What?
哦 我没良心
Oh, I'm ungrateful?
我来好好告诉你吧
Well let me tell you something.
听着 我过会儿再打给你
Listen I'm gonna have to call you later
来继续讨论这个问题 再见
but we are not through discussing this, goodbye.
被男孩困扰了吗
Boy trouble?
哦 不是的
Oh no no no.
不是 是公事
No, just business,
有人前两天给我寄来了一个离谱的账单
someone sent me a rather ridiculous bill a few weeks ago.
哦 好吧
Oh well.
祝你周末愉快 克里斯提娜女士
Well, have a nice weekend miss Christina.
我需要你周一来帮个忙
I need your help on Monday.
怎么了
Oh?
我在为格特鲁德·斯坦的作品编目
I'm cataloging the new gertrude Stein acquisitions
我想 这个是我们可以一起做的事情
and I thought it was something we could work on together.
哦
Oh.
周一见
See you on Monday.
好吧
Well,
好的
okay.
再见
Bye.
是的 那就是图书珍宝馆
Yeah that's the rare book annex
她一定还在那里
so she must still be there.
《简·爱》
Jane eyre.
哦 简
Oh Jane.
我的天哪 简
Oh my god Jane.
有人吗
Hello?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
哦 不 哦 不 天哪 不
Oh no, oh no, oh my god no.
我们现在回你的实验室 快点
We'll return to your laboratory doctor and quickly.
你告诉过我们这个女人会的和珍本书在一起
You told us the woman would be with the rare books.
没有别人了
There was no one else.
我知道 但她不是那个人
Well I know but she just isn't the one.
我是说我想要的是金发美女 是的
I mean the one I wanted was blonde yes,
但她更瘦小 反正不是她
but she was smaller and well it just isn't her.
所以 又一个珍贵的夜晚被荒废了
So another precious night has been wasted.
也许没有浪费
Perhaps not.
她很充实 充满活力
She is ample, full of life.
充满血液
Full of blood.
不
No.
今晚我不进食
I shall not feed tonight,
我们就用她试试 准备好你的仪器 博士
we will try this one, prepare your machine doctor.
不 你知道我是说为了能顺利进行
No, but you see I mean for the procedure to work,
必须是初始的那个女孩
see, it has to be the original girl.
这是个女人 即使我们从头开始
This woman, even if we were starting from scratch
她不符合理想的条件 我们需要的是裸体处♥女♥
she wouldn't do, ideally it should be a naked virgin
35岁以下
under the age of 35.
她当然可以是裸体
Well certainly she could be undressed.
哦 我知道 我知道
Oh, true, true,
但我担心她另两项指标
but I'm afraid she just strikes out
不符合
on the other two or three sides.
老实交待 女人
Speak plainly woman.
你是谁
Who are you?
这儿到底发生了啥
What's going on here?
救命 警♥察♥
Help, police!
安静
Silence!
给我听好了
Listen well.
死亡比起其他
Death is the least terrible thing
今晚将发生的事情将是最仁慈的
that might happen to you tonight.
老实告诉我你的年龄
So speak plainly and tell me your age,
告诉我 你多大了
tell me. how old are you?
我33岁
I'm 33.
你是处♥女♥吗
And are you a virgin?
回答我
Answer.
不然我就强迫你回答
Or I will compel you to answer.
如何定义处♥女♥
How do you define virgin?
尚未和男性发♥生♥关♥系♥
Innocent of carnal relations with men.
我相信现在还是这样定义的吧
I believe that is still the definition.
哦 好吧 那我还是个处♥女♥ 我是
Oh, well I suppose in a manner of speaking I am.
那就好
Excellent.
让她准备好
Prepare her.
但我都告诉你了 这行不通
But I told you it won't work
必须要最初的那个女孩
unless it's the original girl honest.
试试总没什么坏处吧
There's no harm in trying.
回你们房♥间
To your chambers.
先等下 停下 请等等
Now wait, hold on, please wait.
我才是这里的主人 停下
Now, I'm the master around here just stop.
你才是主人
You are the master?
对 我是
Well yes.
你看 这里写到
You see right, well right here,
我创造了你们 我就是你们的主人
I created you and that makes me the master.
那好吧
Very well then.
准备好这个处♥女♥祭品 主人
Prepare the virgin for the sacrifice master.
好吧 可以 可以
Alright, fine, fine,
但我不会为此负责
but I'm not going to be responsible.
祭品 你说的祭品是什么意思
Sacrifice, what do you mean by sacrifice?
安静 对不起 我需要你安静
Be quiet, I'm sorry I must have quiet.
亲爱的博士 你可以继续了
My dear doctor you may proceed.
好吧 好吧 但这是行不通的
Well fine, fine, but it isn't going to work
因为你抓错女孩了
because you brought the wrong girl.
我建议你记住
May I suggest that you remember
你在跟皇室讲话
that you are addressing royalty?
不要逼我给你用刑
Do not compel me to chastise you.
好吧 好吧 回你房♥间去吧
Fine, fine, just go into your chamber.
他们要去哪里
Where are they going?
你只需要看看条款
All you have to see is the terms.
你要做的就是
All you have to do
掌握一些基本的数学原理
is have some basic mathematical understanding.
好吧 好吧 我会的 不 不 我会的
Fine, fine, I'll do it, no no, I'll do it.
这是我的错 都是我的错
It's my fault, it's all my fault.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
不关你的事
None of your business.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my god.
哦 好吧 这是值得一试的
Oh well, it was worth the attempt.
我们必须去找另一个女孩
We must go and find this other girl.
我感觉到了早晨的来临
I feel the coming of morning.
我们必须休息 当我醒来时 准备好你的马车 博士
We must rest, when I awaken have your carriage ready doctor
休息吧 趁可恨的阳光照耀之时 我的同伴
Rest, while the hated sun shines my companions.
很快又是我们的时刻了
Soon it will be our time again.
不 现在你听我说
No, now you listen to me.
我虽然在音像店后面工作
I may work out of the back of a video store,
但我是专业人士 你明白我的意思吗
but I'm a professional, do you understand me?
不 不 不 你听着 我不是慈善机构
No no no, you listen, I am not a charity.
你第一次找我时 你就知道我的价格
You know when you first came in you knew my rates,
你知道会有开销
you knew there'd be expenses,
那就是定好价格的必须开销
well those are the rates, and those are the expenses.
女士 我是为你而来的
Lady I came through for you.
我救了你的书 我救了你的工作 我还救了你的小命
I saved your book, I saved your job, I saved your ass.
现在我想要我的钱 你明白我的意思吗
And now I want my money, do you understand me?
还是你想在法庭上见
Or am I gonna have to take you to court?
我觉得你可不想到那个地步 你不会想的
'Cause I don't think you'd like that, no I don't.
就这样 就这样
It's good, it's good.
请不要
Please don't.
我不喜欢这些电灯
I dislike these electrical lights.
太不自然了 最好还是保持黑暗吧 我的朋友
So unnatural, better to leave it dark my friend.
电影精选列表