是的,很高兴见到你。
yeah, it's good to see you.
乔治正在考虑收买♥♥举报人。
George is thinking of buying the whistleblower.
哦,好吧,你为什麽不这麽说?
Oh, well, why didn't you say so?
上帝啊。
Jesus Christ.
这很有趣。他不会便宜的。
That's interesting. He won't be cheap.
我会管理的。
I'll manage.
我希望你这样做。
I hope you do.
我会留意你的先生,先生——
I'll keep an eye out for you Mr., Mr.--
李。
Lee.
我不会再忘记这一点。
I will not forget that again.
欢迎。欢迎。好好享受吧。
Welcome. Welcome. Enjoy yourselves.
一切都在房♥子里,伙计。
Everything's on the house, buddy.
嗯,进展顺利。
Well, that went well.
节目就要开始了,李,所以。
Show's about to start, Lee, so.
你可以不用我回去。我一会儿就赶上来。
You can head back without me. I'll catch up in a second.
谢谢。
Thank you.
嘿。谢谢。
Hey. Thank you.
谢谢。谢谢,谢谢。
Thank you. Thank you, Thank you.
谢谢。我很高兴你们今晚都来了。
Thank you. I'm so happy you all came tonight.
我知道你来自四面八方。
I know you came from far and wide.
我们有一些老面孔,一些新面孔。
We have some old faces, some new.
很高兴见到你。
And it's great to see you.
我们度过了一个美好的夜晚。
We have a wonderful, wonderful evening.
这是一个非常激动人心的夜晚。非常令人兴奋。
It's a very exciting night. Very exciting.
我知道你们中的大多数人都在这裡看到
I know most of you are here to see
举报人。
the whistleblower.
是的,但我向你保证,
Yes, but I promise you,
今晚我们有很多很多很棒的祭品。
we have many, many terrific offerings tonight.
你会有一个美好的时光。
And you're going to have a wonderful time.
嘿,很高兴在那裡见到你,葛籣。
Hey, great to see you there, Glenn.
很高兴看到她回来了。
Nice to see she's back.
来吧,我们走吧!
C'mon, let's go!
来吧,你这个溷蛋。
C'mon you motherfucker.
让我们开始吧。我们有一个了不起的年轻女孩
Let us begin. We have a terrific young gal
来自内布拉斯加州林肯市。
from Lincoln, Nebraska.
让我们来看看这位小姐姐。
Let's take a look at this young lady.
不要让她的外表欺骗你。她是一个了不起的,
Don't let her looks fool you. She's a terrific,
非常努力。
very hard worker.
一个非常努力的人。
A very hard worker.
苏珊是一个非常非常聪明的女人。
Susan's a very, very smart woman.
工作非常非常努力,使
Works very, very hard and makes
一个卑鄙的砂锅。
a mean casserole.
今晚的起拍价
The starting bid tonight
起价五十万。
begins at five hundred thousand.
我能看到五个吗?我看到五个,我看到五个吗?
Can I see five? I see five, do I see five?
我看到吗,我看到五个。
Do I see, I see five.
给我五个,。
Give me five,.
我看到六个,我们看到六个吗?
I see six, do we see six?
不,没关係。
No, it's okay.
好。
Okay.
他妈的。
Fuck.
他妈的。
Fuck.
你好?
Hello?
你这个该死的溷蛋。
You fucking motherfucker.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿,我,我得走了。
Hey, I, I got to go.
我得去洗手间了,伙计!
I got to go to the bathroom, man!
我不是,我不会再在笼子裡拉屎了!
I'm not, I'm not shitting in the cage again!
我看到七个吗?我得到了七个。我这裡有七个。
Do I see seven? I got seven. I got seven over here.
这边有七个。我们看到七五哦吗?
Seven over here. Do we see seven five oh?
七五哦?我们有七个五,我们有八个吗?
Seven five oh? We have seven five, do we have eight?
看八,我看八,我看,卖♥♥了!
Do see eight, do I see eight, do I, sold!
致我们前排的绅士。
To our gentleman right here in the front row.
卖♥♥了女士们和先生们,我们的第一件事。
Sold ladies and gentleman, our first item.
刺,不可能!-是的!
Prick, no way! -Yeah!
哦,今晚你可以走运了。
Oh, you can get lucky tonight.
不错,乔伊!
Nice one, Joey!
哦,对不起,先生。你来错房♥间了。
Oh, excuse me, sir. You're in the wrong room.
我现在必须走了。我不在乎我是否在错误的房♥间里,
I've got to go now. I don't care if I'm in the wrong room,
我要去这裡!- 先生,浴室的
I'm gonna go right here! - Sir, the bathroom's
以这种方式返回。-哦,就是这样。
back that way. -Oh, it's that way.
嗯,那傢伙说是——
Well, that guy said it was--
他妈的!
Fuck!
我们在裡屋受到攻击!
We are under fire in the back room!
我再说一遍,我们在裡屋开火!
I repeat, we're taking fire in the back room!
操♥我♥。
Fuck me.
我们有一个问题。
We have a problem.
你什麽时候没有问题?
When do you not have a problem?
好吧,也许如果你做了你的工作。
Well, maybe if you did your job.
一百万九百,找两个,找两个
One million nine hundred, looking for two, looking for two
给我两个,给我两个给我两个。
Give me the two, give me the two give me the two.
我们看到两个吗?给我两百万美元!
Do we see a two? Give me a two million dollars!
女士们,先生们,两百万美元!
A two million dollars, ladies and gentleman!
卖♥♥了,卖♥♥了,女士们,先生们!
Sold, sold, ladies and gentleman!
他妈的!
Fuck!
嘿,孩子,你还活着?
Hey kid, you alive?
雨 果?
Hugo?
你好吗?
How are you?
我也活着。
I'm alive, too.
我已经入侵了他们的安全摄像头。
I've hacked into their security cameras.
不过,也有一些盲点,
There's some blind spots, though,
我现在看不到你。
I don't see you right now.
你撑得怎麽样?
How are you holding up?
是的,我是,呃...
Yeah, I'm, uh...
压制。弹♥药♥不足。
Pinned down. Running low on ammo.
你还剩下几颗子弹?
How many bullets you have left?
三。有四个。
Three. There's four of them.
你知道你必须做什麽。
You know what you got to do.
手♥枪♥傀儡?
Pistol puppet?
手♥枪♥傀儡。
Pistol puppet.
没有狗屎。
No shit.
我告诉你的屁♥股♥。
I told your ass.
哦,只有你。
Oh, it's just you.
令人失望。
Disappointing.
那是刀女吗?
Is that the knife girl?
退后。
Stay back.
该死。
Oh, shit.
还是什麽?
Or what?
如果你有任何子弹,
If you had any bullets,
你早就开枪打死我了。
you would have shot me already.
移♥动♥。
Move.
移♥动♥!
Move!
我太努力了,不能让你搞砸这个。
I worked too hard to have you fuck this up.
尼基塔,你有这个覆盖吗?
Nikita, you have this covered?
是的。
Yep.
让他活着。米罗会想和他谈谈。
Keep him alive. Miro will want to speak with him.
尼基塔!
Nikita!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这是你们一直在等待的时刻。
this is the moment you've all been waiting for.
可爱的雏菊将呈现
The lovely Daisy will present
给您我们的下一个产品。
to you our next offering.
他是。。。
He is...
克裡斯托弗·尼利先生,举报人
Mr. Christopher Neely, the whistleblower
他自己。
himself.
是的,他来了。
Yes, here he is.
在肉体上。女士们,先生们。
In the flesh. Ladies, gentlemen.
是的,那一刻
Yes, the moment
我们都在等待。
we've all been waiting for.
这是你的重要时刻,年轻人。
This is your big moment, young man.
全都拿走,全都拿进去。
Take it all and take it all in.
电影精选列表