好。
Okay.
你现在在大楼裡。
You're in the building now.
下一步是什麽?
What's next?
井
Well,
您需要进入电梯。
you need access to the elevator.
幸运的是,控制器可以轻鬆入侵它。
Lucky for us, the controller could easily hack into it.
快速、乾淨、简单。
Quick, clean, and simple.
走廊里会有警卫。
There would be guards in the hallway.
我会保持距离,并且,
I would keep my distance and,
尝试在他们参与之前将它们取出。
try and take them out before they engage.
我会特别小心
I'd be especially careful
关于前门外的警卫。
about the guards located outside the front door.
这就是我把我最强硬的人放的地方。
That's where I'd put my toughest guys.
一切都是从那裡走下坡路。
It's all downhill from there.
这是一个很好的计划,在纸面上。
It's a good plan, on paper.
你的直觉怎麽说?
What does your gut say?
这是一个陷阱。
It's a trap.
实地工作很少是简单的。
Field work is rarely simple.
人们必须准备好即兴发挥。
One has to be prepared to improvise.
这种培训需要时间。
That kind of training takes time.
好吧,当我被困在这裡时,我该如何学习
Well, how can I learn when I'm stuck here
做合同?
doing contracts?
卡住了?
Stuck?
山姆,这是你的第一天。
Sam, it's your first day.
你想让我执行这项任务,不是吗?
You want me on this assignment, don't you?
我保证我能完成它。
I promise I can get it done.
回去工作。
Go back to work.
了不起。你还活着。
Amazing. You're alive.
他不在那裡。
He wasn't there.
他妈的。
Fuck.
有男人在等我。
There were men waiting for me.
嗯,这意味着它们在我们的系统中。
Well, that means they're in our system.
你妥协了。
You're compromised.
你怎麽能让这种情况发生?
How can you let this happen?
我会说是尼利。
I would say it was Neely.
他显然对我们有更多的情报,比我们意识到的要多。
He clearly has more intel on us than we realized.
我们必须把你拉出来。
We have to pull you out.
不,没有发生。
No, not happening.
好吧,它不再安全了。
Well, it's not safe anymore.
我们需要尼利。
We need Neely.
好吧,如果他知道你
Well, if he knows about you
他知道我们所有其他的代理人,
and he knows about all of our other agents,
如果他能看到我们来,我们怎麽去找他?
how are we going to get him if he can see us coming?
那你有什麽建议?
Then what do you suggest?
对我来说很明显,我们需要
It's pretty obvious to me that we need
不在我们的系统中的人。
someone that's not in our system.
是的,我真的很想感谢你来到这裡。
Yes, I really want to thank you for being here.
这对我,你们所有人,我都想,
It means so much to me, all of you, I wanna,
把我所有的爱都给你。
give you all my love.
在我内心深处是的。
Deep in my heart yes.
谢谢。
Thank you.
啊,是的。
Ah, yes.
林德尔先生。
Mr. Lindell.
是的?
Yes?
我们没有得到他。
We didn't get him.
如果这傢伙毁了拍卖♥♥会,那将是你的头。
If this guy ruins the auction it'll be your head.
你的头。
Your head.
你不会。
You won't.
得到尼基塔。
Get Nikita.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。
Hey.
这意味着有人来找我?
This mean that someone's coming to get me?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
我只是说这听起来像
I'm just saying it sounds like
有人来找我。
someone's coming to get me.
没有人来抓你,你这该死的小老鼠。
No one's coming to get you, you little fucking rat.
知道为什麽吗?
You know why?
事实是,没有人在乎。
Truth is, nobody cared.
你会被卖♥♥掉,你可能会死。
You're going to be sold, and you'll probably die.
就像一隻小老鼠一样。
Like a little rat that you are.
是你吗?-是的。
Are ya? - Yeah.
你为什麽这麽生气?
Why are you so mad?
看,你应该小心,尼利先生。
See, You should be careful, Mr. Neely.
我被称为疯狂的反♥社♥会♥者。
I've been called a deranged sociopath.
我不知道为什麽
I don't know why,
但我会割掉你♥他♥妈♥的舌头。
but I'll cut your fucking tongue out.
是的,好吧,如果我要死
Yeah, well, if I'm going to die
在笼子里,他妈的还重要吗?
in the cage, the fuck does it matter anyway?
哼?
Huh?
你打来的?
You called?
是的。
Yeah.
我要那个集体溷蛋死。
I want that Collective asshole dead.
死。
Dead.
死。
Dead.
好
Okay,
我会再派几个人-- -自己动手。
I'll send some more guys-- -Do it yourself.
我希望这做对了。
I want this done right.
快乐地。
Happily.
我是一个说唱歌♥手。
I'm a rapper.
是的。
Yeah.
谢谢。
Thank you.
很棒的人。
Wonderful people.
啊,情绪激动。为你乾杯。还有你。
Ah, getting emotional. Cheers to you. And you.
还有你,还有你,还有你。
And you, and you, and you.
你好?你好?
Hello? Hello?
是的,穿好衣服。
Yeah, get dressed.
把一些东西扔进袋子裡
Throw a few things in a bag
然后到外面去。
and get outside.
有车在等着
There's a car waiting
送你去机场。
to take you to the airport.
呃,一切都好吗?
Uh, is everything okay?
不。现在收拾行李。
No. Now pack your bags.
等。
Wait.
商业还是私人?
Commercial or private?
私人。
Private.
先生,你的别针?
Sir, your pin?
右。
Right.
谢谢。
Thank you.
是,呃,你是雨果吗?
Are, uh, are you Hugo?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是,呃,山姆。
I'm, uh, Sam.
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
为什麽我以前没见过你?
Why haven't I seen you before?
利亚姆寄给我,我是,呃,新的。
Liam sent me, I'm, uh, new.
你,呃,要让我进去还是什麽?
You, uh, gonna let me in or what?
抓住狗屎。
Grab the shit.
这是一个不错的地方。
It's a nice place.
这边。
This way.
把东西放在这裡。
Put things in here.
我不需要枪。
I don't need guns.
我在这裡得到了很多。
I got plenty here.
是的,但我想无论如何我都会做好准备。
Yeah, but I figured I'd be prepared anyways.
什麽?
What's that?
伪装。手册说要带一个。
Disguise. Handbook said to bring one.
我是迈阿密风云,你不觉得吗?
I'm Miami Vice, don't you think?
你不需要手榴弹。
You don't need a grenade.
这从来都不是好事。
It's never good.
滚来吹去,炸毁
Fuck around and blow up
错误的狗屎。
the wrong shit.
电影精选列表