我在训练时使用它。
I use it while I'm training.
所以,我只是有点想
So, I just kind of figured
这将是...
it would be a...
你听到我说的话了,对吧?
You heard what I said, right?
是的。
Yeah.
好吧。所以。
All right. So.
我们什麽时候开始?
When do we get started?
慢点开。
Slow down.
我不认识你。
I don't know you.
好。
Okay.
你想知道什麽?
What do you want to know?
好吧,我想我可以...
All right, I guess I can just...
来自新泽西州。
From New Jersey.
我三天前刚拿到这个别针,
I just got this pin three days ago,
所以我想你可以说
so I guess you could say
这是我的第一项任务。
this is my first assignment.
我曾经工作过
And I used to work
地区检察官办公室。
for the district attorney's office.
现在我在这裡。
And now I'm here.
所以没有军队,
So no military,
中♥央♥情报局
CIA,
特殊的行动背景,什麽都没有?
special ops background, nothing?
不。我的意思是,我训练过武术。
No. I mean, I trained martial arts.
我做过空手道。
I did karate.
空手道?
Karate?
所以你对我没用。
So you're useless to me.
听着,你很清楚
Listen, you clearly
不要我在这裡,
don't want me here,
但我在这裡。
but I'm here.
我不在书上。
I'm not on the books.
所以米罗不可能知道我。
So Miro couldn't possibly know about me.
所以,直到我死去,
So, until I die,
或者利亚姆送我回家,
or Liam sends me home,
我留下来。
I'm staying.
我们都想要同样的东西。
We both want the same thing.
我告诉你,我们做到了。
I'm telling you, we do.
你需要我♥干♥掉米罗。
You need me to take down Miro.
原文如此。
Sic casus praecipuus.
让我们让他跌倒。
Let's make him fall.
你知道这意味着什麽吗?
Do you even know what that means?
是的。
Yeah.
是吗?
Do you?
我编造了他妈的口号♥。
I made up the fucking slogan.
哦。
Oh.
你和你的黄带。
You and your yellow belt.
跟我来。-我的坏。
Follow me. -My bad.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
这边。
This way.
你从未见过这个房♥间。
You've never seen this room.
这是作战室。
This is the war room.
利亚姆和我,
Liam and I,
有无数的操作,
have countless operations,
从这裡。
from here.
甚至推♥翻♥政♥府♥。
Even toppling governments.
推♥翻♥政♥府♥?
Toppling governments?
中♥央♥情报局有一份敌人名单
The CIA have a list of enemies
他们认为
that they consider
贱民。
untouchable.
像米罗这样的人。
People like Miro.
利亚姆和我厌倦了忽视
Liam and I got sick of ignoring
问题的根源。
the root of the problem.
所以我们离开了。
So we left.
并开始了集体。
And started The Collective.
我们的目标
Our targets
认为他们凌驾于法律之上。
think they are above the law.
所以我们为无辜者说话。
So we speak for the innocent.
法官、陪审团和刽子手。
Judge, jury and executioner.
现在我们干掉米罗。
And now we take down Miro.
不。
No.
不?公♥寓♥呢?
No? What about the apartment?
我不是为了米罗而来的。
I wasn't there for Miro.
我在那裡找克裡斯托弗·尼利。
I was there to get Christopher Neely.
他是我们的目标。
He's our target.
他是一名分♥析♥师。
He's an analyst.
他洩露了资讯
He's leaked information
关于亿万富翁购买♥♥选举。
about billionaires buying elections.
现在,米罗把他当作人♥质♥。
Now, Miro has him hostage.
他打算卖♥♥掉他
He's planning to sell him
给出价最高的人。
to the highest bidder.
那是五千万?真?
That's fifty million? Really?
他可能会卖♥♥掉他
He'll probably sell him
不仅如此。
for more than that.
惹恼了很多人。
Pissed off a lot of people.
好吧,那我们为什麽要参与其中呢?
Okay, so why are we involved?
克裡斯托弗是关键
Christopher is key
打倒贱民。
to taking down the untouchables.
那好吧。
All right then.
我们去找他吧。
Let's go find him.
没那麽容易。
It's not that easy.
我们不知道他在哪裡。
We don't know where he is.
我读了米罗的档。
I read Miro's file.
他会让他靠近。
He would keep him close.
他一直在移♥动♥。
He's constantly moving.
他到处旅行。
He travels all over.
举办人体拍卖♥♥。
Hosting human auctions.
而且只有贱民
And only untouchables
获得邀请。
get invited.
好。
Okay.
也许我们可以找到一个。
Maybe we can find one.
你在干什麽?
What are you doing?
一点背景研究。
A little background research.
为DA工作时捡起了它。
Picked it up working for the DA.
这正是这种人
And this is the exact type of guy
米罗会联繫乔治·李。
Miro would reach out to, George Lee.
他想为巴里报仇
And he'd want revenge for Barry
范德斯托姆之死。
Vanderstorm's death.
他愿意为此付出任何代价。
He'd pay about anything for it.
猜猜谁在城裡?
And guess who's in town?
我猜拍卖♥♥会
I'm guessing the auction
就在这个地区的某个地方。
is somewhere around this area.
看来我们要去海滩了。
Looks like we're going to the beach.
什麽?为什麽不呢?
What? Why not?
好吧,如果米罗发现这一点。
Well, if Miro finds out about this.
他会的。
Which he will.
你也会被製造出来。
And you'll be made, too.
是的,但我们必须尝试。
Yeah, but we have to try.
我的意思是,抓住这个傢伙
I mean, capture this guy
然后从他那裡得到拍卖♥♥资讯。
and then get the auction info out of him.
然后是米罗的客户之一
Then one of Miro's clients
失踪了,他知道
goes missing, and he knows
不值得危及任务。
It's not worth jeopardizing the mission.
如果拍卖♥♥会是今晚呢?
What if the auction's tonight?
你有更好的主意吗?
You got a better idea?
把你的笔给我。
Give me your pen.
什麽?
What?
把它给我。
Give it to me.
是的。
Yeah.
你,呃,在控制我吗?
Are you, uh, controlling for me?
我确保你不会死。
I'm making sure you don't die.
谢谢。
Thanks.
电影精选列表